View Poll Results: How hours of sleep do you average, and is it enough?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 to 4, not enough

2 4.08%
  • 5 to 7, not enough

12 24.49%
  • 5 to 7, enough

9 18.37%
  • 8 to 10, enough

16 32.65%
  • 8 to 10, too much

4 8.16%
  • other

6 12.24%

Thread: How much sleep do you get?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i remember one time i have gone 3 days without sleep, and that equals out to 72 hours of no sleep. then it was 5pm when i finally went to bed after the three day, and when i woke up my alarm clock said 8pm. so I have gone hibernated for 27 hours stright.
    Last edited by 07490; 11-21-2008 at 11:35 PM. Reason: x
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mpiazza000 View Post
    i remember one time i have gone 3 days without sleep, and that equals out to 60 hours of no sleep. then it was 5pm when i finally went to bed after the three day, and when i woke up my alarm clock said 8pm. so I have gone hibernated for 27 hours stright.
    Wouldn't it be 72 hours?
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sleep ridiculous, varying amounts. For instance I can stay up for about two days straight, easily, without any sort of chemical assistance, but I can also easily sleep for 15 hours straight, with a normal day of sleep preceding that day. My sleeping patterns are atrocious and really fuck with my sense of balance, but it's hard for me to get them back into place. Like my friend said in response to the statement that I'm addicted to sleeping: "you're only addicted to sleeping when you're addicted to awake."
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I usually get (and need) 8 hours per night. and it's enough. And I never wake in the night. I don't hear the kids or my husband (he's a light sleeper and sometimes gets up if he's having a hard time sleeping but I never hear him). Occasionally I'll stay up late with a friend and end up with 5 or 6 hours that night and I can survive as long as I go back to my regular schedule the next night. Two nights or more in a row of that though, and I'm toast.
    IEI-Fe 4w3