Thread: ESFj's and a wide range of facial expressions

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ESFj's and a wide range of facial expressions

Do you know of any celebrities with a wide range of facial expressions? And does this mean that they are ESFj's?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am afraid it is not quite that simple. Many ESFJs have "a wide range of facial expressions", but many others do not stand out in any way in this respect. This is just one way how the Fe + Si combination can appear - it usually gives people the confidence to openly show their emotions, but you should always try to look at the person as a whole. There really is not much VI info available, and even many, or perhaps most, socionists seem to be skeptical about it. In practise I would say that you gradually learn to see similarities between people with the same type, but even people who look very similar can have totally different types, so you should be careful. I am no expert, just my five cents.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Besides Visual Identification, what else is there to determine who is an ESFj?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSoul
    I am afraid it is not quite that simple. Many ESFJs have "a wide range of facial expressions", but many others do not stand out in any way in this respect. This is just one way how the Fe + Si combination can appear - it usually gives people the confidence to openly show their emotions, but you should always try to look at the person as a whole. There really is not much VI info available, and even many, or perhaps most, socionists seem to be skeptical about it. In practise I would say that you gradually learn to see similarities between people with the same type, but even people who look very similar can have totally different types, so you should be careful. I am no expert, just my five cents.
    Yes, but do you know of any celebrities with a wide range of facial expressions that are ESFj's?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, Eddie Murphy comes to mind. ESFJ according to socionics.com, and I have no reason to disagree. I would say Jerry Seinfeld too, but i have no external authority to back up my claim. Take it or leave it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    ESFPs, ENFJs, and ENFPs all have a wide range of facial expression. I'm sure I'm forgetting some but whatever...
    According to Socionincs.com only ESFj's have a wide range of facial expressions.