Thread: How many of you are on crack, drunk, etc, when posting?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How many of you are on crack, drunk, etc, when posting?

straightforward question. If you want you can go into specifics
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Creepy-aurora_faerie

i am ddrunk at all times

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have done it once of twice...
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.

Creepy-pokeball

New Year's was it for obvious reasons.

Creepy-pokeball

Oh and pain medication for 3 days after foot surgery for obvious reasons =p but that just makes you groggy.

Creepy-

ghlj

Creepy-

Aside from the medication I take every day (when I can be bothered), no. In fact, when I don't take my meds I act like I'm on crack

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Duuude, hit me up!
    Entp
    ILE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there are a lot of people I know who really ought to do drugs...
    SEE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    there are a lot of people I know who really ought to do drugs...
    Oh, I like that "...." at the end, there, Joy.

\\
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Creepy-pokeball

Indeed. Just yesterday I was thinking Meth would be a great way to start the day

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    Indeed. Just yesterday I was thinking Meth would be a great way to start the day
    You know I like it when people say things like that

Creepy-

Phenylalanine is better

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ishysquishy
    Phenylalanine is better
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    SEE

Creepy-

Dopamine precursors are teh lovely. Come to think of it, it would make sense to prescribe chocolate to Type 3 ADDers because there are both dopamine precursors and there is the whole insulin/serotonin thing at the same time.

Eheh... (I'm a nerd...)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the weekends I partake, and sometimes post with a big goofy smile on my face

Like umm now
    Polly
    ENTP

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never been drunk, never taken drugs (Do caffein and cocoa count as drugs?). Next time I decide that it would be wicked fun to mess around with my brain chemistry will be the first.
    Beware! Nerd genes on the prowl.

INFj - The Holy CPU Saint
    Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord
    Never been drunk, never taken drugs (Do caffein and cocoa count as drugs?). Next time I decide that it would be wicked fun to mess around with my brain chemistry will be the first.
    Yes they are drugs. As are a mass of other things ^_^ Drunk is overrated unless it is just enough to have fun without hugging the floor the next day and regretting what you said to anyone!

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No matter how drunk i am, I always seem to be able to type coherently..no spelling errors! Funny cuz i'll be talking to friends on aim and they wont suspect a thing until they call me. I guess i shouldn't be sitting home alone getting drunk while on the computer. it's kinda nerdy.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord
    Yes they are drugs. As are a mass of other things ^_^
    Oh, well, then I take drugs. I'll have to edit that to say "illegal" or "hallucinogenic" or whatever. Some time when I feel like it...
    Beware! Nerd genes on the prowl.

INFj - The Holy CPU Saint
    Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have overdose of caffeine in my blood even when I sleep. I don't count that as a drug though. Hmm..maybe this is why I rarely sleep.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Forget drugs, just have sex while your posting on this forum! You'll get a better high, or else you could just do it by yourself if you can't find a fuck buddy.

Which makes you think if anyone has given themselves self-pleasure over the topics of the forum. OOOOHHH....socionics :wink: Now that's sad.
    :wink:
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Creepy-bg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

first time

Cute. One out of ten of my posts are done while on some sort of drug I think.

My Mother would be proud!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never been drunk or on crack or whatever "etc" implies while posting. It might happen in the future though (not that I forsee it or anything).
    Lyricist

"Supposing the entity of the poet to be represented by the number 10, it is certain that a chemist, on analyzing it, would find it to be composed of one part interest and nine parts vanity." (Victor Hugo)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not sure how it could be helped, parts of this forum just reek of paint glue and thinner and stuff ... and second hand smoke sometimes.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always thought forum threads reflected everyone's normal modes of behaving. If I'm wrong, man, you all must be boring as hell normally.

I can see myself in ten years high as a kite in a back alley telling some passed out guy how I got kicked out of college by being stoned during a biology exam. Yeah...
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Breakfast of champions!

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    I always thought forum threads reflected everyone's normal modes of behaving.
    You know, I've always thought this same thing. I think people are just more honest about themselves when they have a no-strings-attached relationship, like the kind we have over the internet. I mean, I'm honest about myself simply because I could just disconnect and not have to worry about you people any time I choose. I don't know if the consequences are any different, but they just seem less...real.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edit

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerio
    Breakfast of champions!
    Weet-Bix with powdered meth on top instead of sugar...

Creepy-pokeball

I always thought forum threads reflected everyone's normal modes of behaving. If I'm wrong, man, you all must be boring as hell normally.

I can see myself in ten years high as a kite in a back alley telling some passed out guy how I got kicked out of college by being stoned during a biology exam. Yeah...
    50/50. I dont do uh "drugs" cept for my massive caffeine addiction :wink: I wouldnt say that Im boring but you wouldnt find me at an orgy either. In any event, online communication is highly manipulatiple above and beyond want real-time interpersonal communication is so dont be so credulous about online behaviors.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

50/50. I dont do uh "drugs" cept for my massive caffeine addiction :wink: I wouldnt say that Im boring but you wouldnt find me at an orgy either. In any event, online communication is highly manipulatiple above and beyond want real-time interpersonal communication is so dont be so credulous about online behaviors.
    You sound like someone I could get along with in real life, Jadae.

But for now, you being on the west coast and I an the east is alright with me

Creepy-pokeball

Yep. I told you that you reminded me of two friends. I think the only time I ever make INXx's uncomfortable IRL is when I drive too much and feel the need to talk because of being the host. Which reminds me of why I love beeing a passanger... so nice to just relax and zone out without the need to entertain.