Thread: Is Hilary Duff an ESFj?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Is Hilary Duff an ESFj?

I have paid attention to Hilary Duff, and it appears that she is an ESFj, due to her wide range of facial expressions. What do the rest of you think?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, and hot at that.

Creepy-Waddles W.

Default I'd do her

Well, i'd do her, so she's probably Alpha or Delta. Probably Alpha.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    I think she is ISFP. I've known similar ISFPs. She'd be what CS would call the subtype imo.
    What makes you so sure she is an ISFp?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she is ISFP. I've known similar ISFPs. She'd be what CS would call the subtype imo.
    What makes you so sure she is an ISFp? A wide range of facial expressions is a characteristic of ESFj's, not ISFp's, regardless of the subtype stuff.

Creepy-

Hillary Duff is most definately an ESFj. Have you ever seen her show Lizzie McGuire?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, the above was me, yeah, I was watching a kiddie show, in my defense, my ESFj girlfriend at the time got to decide what TV we watched half the time.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. She can't seem to focus on anything for any length of time.

2. Her asthetic abilities seem to at least match her emotional abilities.

3. Her emotional ups and downs seem to be situational and not as stable as the stereotypical ESFJ.

4. She seems to get along well with interviewers like Conan O'brien who stimulate more of a sense of momentary excitement as opposed to having her emotional state be independent of the person she is talking to.

I guess it's mostly the instability.

5. In her off time she seems more interested in calmness and relaxation than the continual extraversion forced upon her by her profession.

6. She seems to have a close knit group of friends whom she is really attached to as opposed to a consistently expanding network.

I can't say I have to much knowledge about her though. Mostly I've seen her on interviews on comedy shows like SNL, Conan O'brien, Punk'd, and whatever else. Some of my information comes 2nd hand from an ISFP friend of mine who is also "obsessed" with her. By no means is this definitive but whatever. She strikes me as ISFP.
    Wow... I haven't paid this much attention to her.

May I refer you to http://www.socionics.com/advan/qa130303.htm, in particular:

Is it possible that two people of the same type behave in different ways?

It is rather impossible that two people of the same type behave in the same way. One's behaviour consists of many different factors including the type. Some factors may include one's gender, family background, nationality, race, profession, sexual orientation, physical characteristics, surrounding, overall well being, time of the year, time of the day, day of the week, mood and so on. Here some non-type related descriptions of five real ESFj people to compare how different people of the same type could be:

ESFj 1. Reliable, insecure and possessive, sends out conflicting messages of sensuality behind a fixed moral and ethical exterior, jealous, stubborn and highly sexed.

ESFj 2. Intuitive and loving, little foolish, torn between doing own things and having responsibilities.

ESFj 3. Energetic and passionate, can't switch off, always on the go, has lots of relationships, very fixed in vision.

ESFj 4. Serious and very ambitious, great at communication, not in touch with own emotions, has low self-esteem, needs security.

ESFj 5. Moody and intense, private person, magnetic and charming, awash with sensitivities, emotions and passion.

With this in mind, I still beleive Miss Duff is an ESFj.

A characteristic of ESFj's is that they always seem to be in a hurry. The next time I see Hilary walking, I'll look out to see if she looks as if she is in a hurry. Maybe Jimmy (Admin) can provide some assistance if he happens to watch Lizzie Maguire.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The above is from me.

Creepy-

very interesting...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with Pedro, she is definatelly xsfp and does not strike me as totally being an extrovert ... I have her labeled on my webpage as ISFp because of this ...

She also looks and act like a girl I am 100% sure is an ISFp ... she is outgoing like hillary also, but nontheless an introvert.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aol is of satan ... otherwise I would.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    Aol is of satan ... otherwise I would.
    Don't think like that. If it is of benefit then use it.

You're not doing evil. You are trying to help society with your site.

GO FOR IT!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You may be interested in the post titled:

INTj's and "the Holy Trinity"