INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah she does seem INFp, doesn't she? I suppose she could be some other Fe type but that sounds most likely.

No idea about him.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with tereg here...

Nicks = INFp
    Buckingham = looks stereotypically Ne-ENTp ... After seeing some interviews with him, he seems quite introspective... (Maybe he's just burnt out from the mountains of cocaine.) To the point where I'd question whether this is a correct typing... Regardless, his music is full of Ne = Could be INTj..?

The third songwriter in Fleetwood Mac, Christine McVie, is my favorite... Tentative guess for her is INTp.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom View Post
    Yeah she does seem INFp, doesn't she? I suppose she could be some other Fe type but that sounds most likely.

No idea about him.
    The first element impression I had when I thought of her was Ni. Not really sure how to explain why. It just makes a lot of sense to me for some reason.

As far as Lindsey, I think INTj isn't too bad of a suggestion actually.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    The first element impression I had when I thought of her was Ni. Not really sure how to explain why. It just makes a lot of sense to me for some reason.

As far as Lindsey, I think INTj isn't too bad of a suggestion actually.
    She certainly doesn't seem Si. Yes, I agree she's very INFp. Although the other Fe type I was thinking of was ENFj. But she seems more INFp for some reason. Though seeing an interview or something would help.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lindsey Buckingham - ESFP - Napoleon

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stevie Nicks - ENFJ - Hamlet

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buckingham is ILE. I can see why many people think Nicks is IEI, for that is the persona she creates, but in fact she is IEE. The eyes, when not obscured by make-up, are a dead giveaway.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think they’re Delta duals. Stevie IEE-N and Lindsey SLI-N. She’s very Fi and her songs are basically all about her relationship with Lindsey even though their romance ended shortly after they joined FM. Lindsey was still pining for Stevie in the 80s even even though she disliked him but also was jealous that he moved on and dated someone else.

Even decades after they broke up romantically, they still have a lot of chemistry between them. And it was Stevie who told Lindsey that after they broke up that they’d both continue to stay in FM.

Last edited by Lolita; 01-05-2021 at 03:04 PM.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Buckingham is ILE. I can see why many people think Nicks is IEI, for that is the persona she creates, but in fact she is IEE. The eyes, when not obscured by make-up, are a dead giveaway.
    I agree. In that last picture of her just above your post she looks just like Carrie Fisher. Definitely IEE.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've listened to a few interviews.

Nicks is probably IEI yes, very waifish and nebulous (including in her art). Buckingham some Se ego, not sure. They contrasted clearly in their "break up songs" on Rumours, her with the contemplative and wistful Dreams and him with Go Your Own Way which is way angrier and more judgmental.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She’s got Te HA and Si seeking. She’s talked about how early on she was the one earning money to pay for her and Lindsey because all he did was stay at home, smoke pot, and played the guitar. IEIs don't want to deal with work and hope someone else would do the work for them. Stevie values hard work (Te) and she’s been the one who was concerned about finances and carrying her people (financially and giving them work). She talks about “home” a lot, even through her early interviews from the 70s to 80s to 90s. She seeks comfort and safety in “home” but her work made her travel to tour everywhere.

IEIs are avoidant of doing “bad” things or things they know that would be “regrettable.” Stevie ignores Ni. She spent tons of money on coke for over a decade and she knew all that money could have gone to something practical and necessary like rent but oh well. It didn’t hit her hard until her plastic surgeon told her if she takes anymore coke, she’ll die. That’s why she got physically big and puffy looking the 80s because she had to quit coke cold turkey.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stevie Nicks: IEE 4w3
    Lindsey Buckingham: probably ILE

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stevie Nicks: IEE
    Lindsey: probs ILE..same as above

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
    She’s got Te HA and Si seeking. She’s talked about how early on she was the one earning money to pay for her and Lindsey because all he did was stay at home, smoke pot, and played the guitar. IEIs don't want to deal with work and hope someone else would do the work for them. Stevie values hard work (Te) and she’s been the one who was concerned about finances and carrying her people (financially and giving them work). She talks about “home” a lot, even through her early interviews from the 70s to 80s to 90s. She seeks comfort and safety in “home” but her work made her travel to tour everywhere.

IEIs are avoidant of doing “bad” things or things they know that would be “regrettable.” Stevie ignores Ni. She spent tons of money on coke for over a decade and she knew all that money could have gone to something practical and necessary like rent but oh well. It didn’t hit her hard until her plastic surgeon told her if she takes anymore coke, she’ll die. That’s why she got physically big and puffy looking the 80s because she had to quit coke cold turkey.
    "hard work" has a big element of Se to it to.

What she describes in the video is an excessive lifestyle - this is about Se again, not Ne which is what an IEE would favor instead of Ni. Doing drugs is something that different types can get into but if you do think that she displays lower Ni here then EIE would be the more obvious conclusion (Se mobilizing), not IEE.

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stevie Nicks: EIE
    Lindsey Buckingham: SLE