Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ISFp jobs/careers/occupations: what do SEIs do for a living?

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But I wish he would just be my house-husband sigh.

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a... sculpture?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You can actually find some them studying hard sciences and mathematics (physics is very heavily nerdy male field and it is somewhat rare to find ethical types in that grouping). Most often they end up in teaching. Not at all that uncommon finding. My childhood SEI friend I both have masters' in chemistry. There are also some other SEI chemists, I know. They find me interesting.
    Literature and other humanistic things can be quite common as well.
    Also some of them end up being elementary or kindergarten teachers. Stereotype, I know but it is extremely true.
    And then there are some more stereotypes.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 12-18-2015 at 02:47 PM.

I'm pursuing elementary education.
    Dream again
    for I know the plans I have for you
    It's the road less traveled

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Stereotypically any career that uses comfort to facilitate conversation (Restaurants and Bars and Coffee Shops and Smoking Lounges), or personal care to facilitate good health (Massage Therapy, Nurse, Alternative Medicine,etc.)

also mentioned these occupations because I'd only theoretically enjoy them if I had any social skills.

edit: also Chemistry was mentioned and I would have decided to major in Chemistry if I felt its use could be applied towards something I felt passionate about... yes a one man drug cartel with a degree in organic chem should do that well.
    Last edited by chrys; 05-09-2016 at 08:29 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Every SEI should be a nurse or a teacher of a foreign language like French or yoga, Pilates teacher
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Being Marina Joyce

Haven't you heard she wants to build a temple in Peru where all her cult followers can come and worship her, because she's a goddess?

Marina, The Goddess of Love

I wrote on my Twitter that I wanted to be a God like Buddha and that I want people to call me Goddess Marina from now on

There is a special particular reason behind this

I found a couple secrets about the After Life and I know that I can still contact humans during the afterlife and I want to become this because I want to one day Create a Temple and a Shrine where I am known as God of the Shrine because I would like to spend my time there with people drawing art, doing meditation, understanding people, helping them with their problems, finding them extreme spiritual help and guidance, bringing them closer to Spiritual After-life Gods which can help them to produce magic to do incredible things, so that you're guaranteed a safe spot in the after-life and you're promised spiritual protection moreso than being a religious person, sacred symbols to represent this, chanting and many fun activities for lots of people to join in on! Crystal healing too, and strong connection with energies, how to fix spiritual danger and to create the most Holy Sacred place on earth due to my magical spiritual connection with spirits :')
    This Temple will be build in Peru, I am thinking Machu Pichu but im not too sure where to build my temple

Could everyone leave comments telling me, explaining to me how exactly I would build this temple, how much money I would need, how I can get someone to sculpt a statue for me and paint it, I want a statue representing the Divine Love and Spiritual Guidance

Also, proving to others that these spirits exist will be easy with my retreat! It will be a Kundalini Yoga Meditation retreat too so you will have a strong energetic force flowing through your body and you will become one and peace with nature

I want it to be an eco-friendly temple and also i want geometrical patterned pillars and paintings painted throughout the walls of the whole temple so it will be an incredible sight to see

The reason I call myself a "God" is because i believe everyone is a God but particularly my work as a God would be to enlighten and help other people and to call myself one now would be for later in the afterlife so when i pass away, I can spiritually contact all the people and appear to those with magic who'm I choose to speak to

The Power of God is to help other people, and this is my will to help others on Earth and then we can create a community of higher intellectual beings who can change the world with a click of a finger, to save the world, to save poverty, to save animals from being slaughtered, to save the world from any problems that may occur or are occurring

This is my will forever so I can be alive on Earth forever

So could you please write requests on how to help me build a Shrine Temple Retreat in Peru

If you would like, you could even help me build the Temple in Peru if you're willing to earn money to invest in building a temple with me and you'd gain money from the retreat after it is built
    https://www.facebook.com/iRaindropsx...type=3&theater

She's intuitive.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Marina Joyce - EN*P
    there is youtubers section
    ISFP among bloggers are not rare (check my list in the signature), but it's rare kind of "job" itself

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Lucrative SEI Careers

Know of any?

Hint: remember most SEIs are squeamish and this rules out the happy type fit in most medical professions.

The question is to reply with high paying careers - adequate to easily support a household at minimum - using only traditional SEI strengths.

GOOD LUCK
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only good SEI career is artist, but only a small minority of SEIs are actually artistic.

Solution: Don't be SEI
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If they really want to or have no choice because they've got to put food on the table, then anything
    electrician, programmer, communication technology, mechanic, plumber, teacher, interpreter, ...

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    If they really want to then anything
    electrician,
    ST types do it better

programmer
    NTs do it better

communication technology,
    NTs do it better

mechanic
    SLIs do it better

plumber
    LSI does it better

teacher
    EIE does it better

interpreter, ...
    lots of types do it better. You have to think fast.

source: real life, not socionics
    Of course SEIs do all kinds of work in real life, but the question is what work would fit their strengths.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    ST types do it better

NTs do it better

NTs do it better

SLIs do it better

LSI does it better

EIE does it better

lots of types do it better. You have to think fast.

Of course SEIs do all kinds of work in real life, but the question is what work would fit their strengths.
    stereotypes

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

stereotypes
    Not at all. If we look at the type, certain strengths apply. You can't just look at real life and conclude that anybody can do anything. A SEI can be a programmer for example, but they will have to go out of their comfort zone more than for example NT types.

If you want to find a career that fits SEI strengths then the task is much more difficult.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not at all. If we look at the type, certain strengths apply. You can't just look at real life and conclude that anybody can do anything. A SEI can be a programmer for example, but they will have to go out of their comfort zone more than for example NT types.

If you want to find a career that fits SEI strengths then the task is much more difficult.
    Nobody cares whether it's difficult. In socionics SEIs may be fairies but in real life they work as anything because they must and that applies to any type.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah and even if an SEI can do something well enough or best, if they are out of their comfort zone the career is not likely to last long due to excessive sustained efforts in uninteresting tasks.
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nobody cares whether it's difficult. In socionics SEIs may be fairies but in real life they work as anything because they must and that applies to any type.
    In real life we are fairies.
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

My SEI cousin manages a furniture store. She started off selling furniture and helping people pick out what was right for their lifestyle. She is also an artist and poet but doesn't make money on it. She is an excellent artist but in comparison her poetry is not as good. She would not have made a good writer but she enjoys it as a hobby. She cooks for her church events and takes care of a step child who she loves as her own. She probably would have been ok in childcare except she was rather lazy as a teen/young adult. No one in my extended family bothered to ask her to watch their kids (including her own ESI sister except for brief periods since my SEI cousin used to fall asleep at lot.) but she proved herself being capable with her step daughter.

I don't know if selling furniture was lucrative since she married a rich guy and her wedding gift from his family was a fully paid for home. They are doing ok financially. I imagine they will inherit a lot in the future.

Moral of story: marry rich. j/k

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
    Yeah and even if an SEI can do something well enough or best, if they are out of their comfort zone the career is not likely to last long due to excessive sustained efforts in uninteresting tasks.
    Yes. The types are not "designed" for contemporary society, and some types will be more fit for common jobs than others.

But SEIs learn to work in uncomfortable jobs. They will be slightly neurotic, but other things are more important, such as having an income and a normal life.

Anyway, SEI is a very inconvenient type for a person. The best they can do is find a job that is "okay" and then stick with that and try to adapt as well as possible. There are always hobbies that are more fun.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The lucrative careers are the ones that require the use of in most jobs.

The strengths of alpha SF are to get along with different types of people quite well, so a lot of them prefer jobs in the social field, in health care or child care, or sales people.
    ...but these jobs are usally not the best paid, despite they are valueable for the whole society.

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    The lucrative careers are the ones that require the use of in most jobs.

The strengths of alpha SF are to get along with different types of people quite well, so a lot of them prefer jobs in the social field, in health care or child care, or sales people.
    ...but these jobs are usally not the best paid, despite they are valueable for the whole society.
    This is true. We need nurses, child-care professionals, primary school teachers, etc. things that alpha SFs tend to naturally be good at.

However, if you truly want a lucrative career, develop skills that lead to higher-paying jobs. SEIs in particular have dialectical algorithmic cognition, which is the same style of cognition that ILIs have, which Gulenko says makes the best computer programmer. I don't completely agree with him, but assuming this is true, maybe computer programming is a skill you could try to develop.

The hard truth is that there are people who have skills that aren't valued in society. Many SEIs tend to fall into this category, and so they have two options to have a good life: either develop new skills to get a higher paying job or maximize their current potential and be the best they can be at what they're naturally good at. I've met people who fall into both camps, and they're both well off.
    Last edited by FarDraft; 01-30-2019 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Precision
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. The types are not "designed" for contemporary society, and some types will be more fit for common jobs than others.

But SEIs learn to work in uncomfortable jobs. They will be slightly neurotic, but other things are more important, such as having an income and a normal life.

Anyway, SEI is a very inconvenient type for a person. The best they can do is find a job that is "okay" and then stick with that and try to adapt as well as possible. There are always hobbies that are more fun.
    Yes. Another unfortunate thing is how SEIs are often looked at as "not being the type" for xyz by the average employer because our niches aren't clearly defined and equally rewarded in common society. Then SEIs do the same work for less pay and security and less seniority which only adds to their misfit grief.

If the arts were better valued in true form than gimmicks, plenty of SEI jobs could be created in a utopian society.

The best job I ever had out of 20 let me come close to being myself. I spent my time designing jewelry, displays and tiny group teaching and revising business model pricing for dept repair practices for everything not normative to make it standard fair and lucrative over doing it for free. I got to make buying decisions about what looked good and what I choose were always hot sellers because I am attuned to more universal norms of design and beauty. I cleaned silver estate jewelry and created themes based on motifs I would single out from a chaotic load of styles. Those attracted new customers and fed loyalty because they started coming every week. My designs sold within a week to month on custom jewelry which was great turnaround. I used my knowledge of collecting rocks and could identify over 200 varieties easily for customers. I would help people shop for themselves or gifts in a most helpful and nonaggressive way. I only made $10/HR at that job and only got part time hours. But I loved being self-directed with the huge variety of tasks to manage. Sometimes people would bring in an heirloom in need of repair and be denied at the fine jewelry end of the store. Then they would try our side and I could ALWAYS find a satisfactory inventive solution for the customer no matter how intricate the labor. The owners looked down on that because they valued a standard solder job for $28 for 5 minutes work over something exotic that took 10-30 minutes to do. They were just interested in fast cookie cutter money and I am all about being creative.

Dream jobs I've had include professional dancer (not flexible enough), astronomer (can't afford the credentials), music composer (can't afford equipment), DJ or music show producer that selects all the music.

My current job only kinda fits me but definitely pays the bills. Still I am not fully engaged and shudder at the thought of doing this another 25 years.
    Last edited by vesstheastralsilky; 01-30-2019 at 04:12 PM.
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FarDraft View Post
    This is true. We need nurses, child-care professionals, primary school teachers, etc. things that alpha SFs tend to naturally be good at.
    Execeptions confirm the rule. But I guess that most SEI are not interested in jobs that demand the use of on a regular basis.
    There might be SEI who mastered their weaker functions, however.

However, if you truly want a lucrative career, develop skills that lead to higher-paying jobs. SEIs in particular have dialectical algorithmic cognition, which is the same style of cognition that ILIs have, which Gulenko says makes the best computer programmer.
    I don't claim that SEI are stupid, bright minded SEI exists but I guess jobs that demands heavy use of thinking and intuition are personally less fulfilling to them and possibly draining.

I don't completely agree with him, but assuming this is true, maybe computer programming is a skill you could try to develop.
    There are different programming languages, some are quite easy to learn, others are harder to learn.

The hard truth is that there are people who have skills that aren't valued in society.
    Sadly, yes. I see it as a drawback of capitalism.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I disagree with ruling out medical.

I know a handful of Care Aids and nurses.

Don;t forget massage therapists, nutritionists, some movement therapists, working with disabled, working with the mentally handi capped, working with groups, art teachers (TONS), working with kids, child home care, musicians (church - paid by hobby).

Some of the braver get into theatre, catering, Restaurant staff, chefs, some small businesses in these areas, landscaping, gardeners, Public service workers - career counselling, factory workers (not lead hand staff), most prominent hosts on The Food Network are SEI. Bartenders - et.

Barbers, hair stylists, painters, janitors (no shame and if you can get into a Union there is some security - I've seen SEI here), florists, studio make up (the TV Series Face Off is ripe with SEIs), movie and TV production, film makers, photographers, volunteers, seamstress, fabric workers, textiles, home improvement, studio shop, green houses, cobblers, sports stores.

With a sociable bend they can get into police work.

I know 2 who are into science, the biologies and have degrees in molecular biology and work in food production and beer making. Ti places its role here.

More like human service with hands on opportunities and merging creativeness.

Further, free your mind, there are places for you outside your comfort zones. The human mind has {some} flexibility. Socionics is not a ball and chain. It's transpersonal, meaning [not]-you.

There is a place beyond self-reflection. Be ruthless to get there.

Last edited by Jaqen; 01-30-2019 at 06:55 PM.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Caring for other people is ethical judgement. or
    At least according to C.G.Jungs theory they are skilled at caring for other people.

Landscaping or gardening has a stronger focus on

Conclusions based on a theory.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Remember the keyword here is lucrative. There are plenty of SEI-friendly careers one can't support a household on but 1/3 the "average" (avg approx $65,000 in USA).
    ~* astralsilky

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Remember the keyword here is lucrative. There are plenty of SEI-friendly careers one can't support a household on but 1/3 the "average" (avg approx $65,000 in USA).

The world is what you make it. Stick with something long enough you will become a leader in it and will be paid accordingly. If the forces that be are keeping you down, fucking ignore them. If there are reasons your life isnt panning out, learn. Nobody is free this way.

All the things I listed (has the possibility) can make pretty good bank

Eventually you get tired of your own excuses.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Caring for other people is ethical judgement. or
    At least according to C.G.Jungs theory they are skilled at caring for other people.

Landscaping or gardening has a stronger focus on

Conclusions based on a theory.
    Kinda like I've been doing this for a lot of years

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Remember the keyword here is lucrative.
    Yes, but it's not your fault. It's the fault of the society your are living in that valuable work doesn't get awarded enough.
    Did I just dissed the country you're living in?

It's basically a conflict of different values. Just take a look at the political parties.

Besides there are countries where social work has a higher prestige and the wages of social workers are higher. Look at the Scandinavian countries for example.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, but it's not your fault. It's the fault of the society your are living in that valuable work doesn't get awarded enough.
    Did I just dissed the country you're living in?

It's basically a conflict of different values. Just take a look at the political parties.

Besides there are countries where social work has a higher prestige and the wages of social workers are higher. Look at the Scandinavian countries for example.
    This is so, so alpha its even funny. Not saying its not true, it is, just so, so alpha.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best confirmation that I'm a member of the alpha quadra, so far.

...shudder at the thought of doing this another 25 years.
    My also shudders by the idea of doing the same job for 25 years.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

However, if you truly want a lucrative career, develop skills that lead to higher-paying jobs. SEIs in particular have dialectical algorithmic cognition, which is the same style of cognition that ILIs have, which Gulenko says makes the best computer programmer. I don't completely agree with him, but assuming this is true, maybe computer programming is a skill you could try to develop.

The hard truth is that there are people who have skills that aren't valued in society. Many SEIs tend to fall into this category, and so they have two options to have a good life: either develop new skills to get a higher paying job or maximize their current potential and be the best they can be at what they're naturally good at. I've met people who fall into both camps, and they're both well off.
    I had a job before in which they decided to trade my main duties for programming instead. I hated it. There was only so many hours a day I could endure that mode of thinking before I'd probably go bananas just because it is so limited and leftbrained. I need wholebrained work. I did take an LSEs code before and condensed like 30+ lines into 4 but I'm not sure my efficiency would be rewarded in the long run as the code underwent future modifications. Most jobs honestly feel too stifling and if one wants me to be assertive and gung ho with data and charts and programming, that about takes the cake for SEI career suicide.

Most medical is not true SEI so doesn't count. I knew an ESE nurse for example who confessed he hated giving shots because he was naturally so squeamish but he just endures it through practice. Other types get to use their strengths without such massive concessions on a daily basis.

Oh

& caregivers in my state make about minimum wage. Not my cup of tea either.

My body is too sensitive to weather extremes and seasonal allergies for any outdoor work. Cleaning is mindless and disgusting. I hate cleaning after anyone.
    ~* astralsilky

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That is hardly an issue. Read Jung under introverted irrationals. Why would they challenge themselves to go against their temperament? That is not a good life in the end. Maybe under right chemical cocktail.

Anyways there are Ej's who still choose non hurried way of life or Ep's who choose routine lifestyle. Then there are Ij's who have had rocket start at their life (studies and such) but then settle for their native style. Lots of other configurations exists.

The goal has to be defined first. Is the hectic, up/down, routine or just the basis? Hectic one is the easiest from lucrative standpoint but also the hardest for Ip etc
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jobs that would be cool if they were lucrative too and accessible:

Music production
    Dance
    DJ who actually selects their own music
    Aesthetic Buyer (jobs are never hardly ever advertised)
    Creative Merchandiser & Layout Specialist (not the usual preplanned stuff one just implements)
    Perfume Sales
    Fine Gift Sales (where aggression is discouraged!)
    Art Gallery Owner, Curator
    Museum Exhibit Designer
    Graphic Artist
    Photographic/Image processing work
    Puppeteer
    Animation Voiceover
    Color Consultant
    Aesthetic Consultant
    Ok I am out of ideas
    ~* astralsilky

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best confirmation that I'm a member of the alpha quadra, so far.

Its the dawning of the age of Aquarius man, and we just like need more artists and musicians and world peace and like everyone should just get along, because we live in a Paradise on Earth, man, and like the political system is designed to keep you down, man, and like if we only just elect the right party there will be like, perfect Utopia on Earth. Screw the system, make your own system. Teachers should be paid more and CEOs should be paid less and like, let's just make more movies and theatre and everything and everybody will be alright. And perfect.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jobs that would be cool if they were lucrative too and accessible:

Music production
    Dance
    DJ who actually selects their own music
    Aesthetic Buyer (jobs are never hardly ever advertised)
    Creative Merchandiser & Layout Specialist (not the usual preplanned stuff one just implements)
    Perfume Sales
    Fine Gift Sales (where aggression is discouraged!)
    Art Gallery Owner, Curator
    Museum Exhibit Designer
    Graphic Artist
    Photographic/Image processing work
    Puppeteer
    Animation Voiceover
    Color Consultant
    Aesthetic Consultant
    Ok I am out of ideas
    All of these could break 45,000/year if you are clever.

Society is not set up this way to bring these things up in wages, you have to actually offer value. Offer value, or be a shark. Or be lucky.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone's input so far on thinking this topic through is much appreciated so far, by the way.

This is kinda helping me feel thankful for the okay job I have. Independently wealthy with lots of freedom seems to be the real dream. Eheheh
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, how could I forget? Lingerie designer would be an awesome job - to own the company too. Would need others to handle things like negotiations etc.
    ~* astralsilky

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Postal workers - lots of interaction, order, and freedom to work at your own schedule within limits if you are delivering; lots of public contact to Flex your Fe and you know what to expect so you can schedule your Si and keep the Te within normalized limits. this means you could reasonably know what to expect so as to not be overwhelmed. Postal is Union and if you went private it would be a pretty good pay cheque, something to live off.

Construction work - LSE are also doers and if you have a 'challenge yourself ' attitude this could be a good place to be.

Tattoo artists - close contact with people and precision, detailed artistic work.

Proof readers, map work.
    Last edited by Jaqen; 01-30-2019 at 08:49 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know a ESE/SEI hybrid in a high position who makes BANK...yet can't pay his staff great, because its in the arts. REgardless, he makes it worth their while by being a place "they want to work." Lot's of physical objects, and other verbal shows of appreciation.

(Not enough for me personally, I'm not motivated to be a starving cultural worker - which plays into the point of thread, doesn't it)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast