Hybrid View

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Who here is actually Delta?

I leave for a few weeks, come back, people change their types.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry.
    allez cuisine!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*looks ashamed and runs away*
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unefille View Post
    *looks ashamed and runs away*
    Please don't. You're still Delta, despite of type change! Screw the rules! ^_~
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    I find it odd that both unefille and idolatrie jump from Delta to Beta... Is that actually probable, in that they are conflicting quadras?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sereno View Post
    I find it odd that both unefille and idolatrie jump from Delta to Beta... Is that actually probable, in that they are conflicting quadras?
    We had some significantly incorrect understandings of the functions and temperaments. I actually think the jump to a conflicting quadra is not as impossible as it sounds - they share all the strong functions, it's rather a matter of functional preferences. And it keeps the clubs the same - like I don't think I could be anything but a rational ST.

I think, perhaps, too much emphasis is placed upon conflict between the quadras in the context of personal relationships. I can't see why I can't get along very well with other people if they are mature, sensible, friendly and polite. Which are all features I've found in Deltas and people of every quadra.

The mental leap it took to thinking of myself as LSI as opposed to LSE was not one taken lightly or for shits and giggles. There's a couple of long threads somewhere on the forum pretty much detailing that process if you are particularly interested in observing what that process was like.
    allez cuisine!

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps, but I am not sure if they are capable of being objective enough to accept it if it was the case.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know if I'm Delta, but I do value Delta values the most.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    What?! That's like letting an F join the "Number Club." Rediculous. She can hang around, but she doesn't get a badge.

I'd kinda like to be an Alpha, but I've always been a Delta and I always will be. My favorite part about socionics: It's not supposed to change.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    What?! That's like letting an F join the "Number Club." Rediculous. She can hang around, but she doesn't get a badge.

I'd kinda like to be an Alpha, but I've always been a Delta and I always will be. My favorite part about socionics: It's not supposed to change.
    Damn skippy.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I'm one of the very few who hasn't changed their type on a monthly basis.

I've always stuck with ISTP--still do

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For some time now I have considered myself a delta, but never with complete certainty

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    I think I'm one of the very few who hasn't changed their type on a monthly basis.

I've always stuck with ISTP--still do
    Word.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm investigating a new type after family/friends read the descriptions (re: me) and gave some surprising answers...

The Stratiskevishiasefgjhysdgfjuyws ENFp profile is the closest thing I've ever read to my personality, IMO.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    I'm investigating a new type after family/friends read the descriptions (re: me) and gave some surprising answers...

The Stratiskevishiasefgjhysdgfjuyws ENFp profile is the closest thing I've ever read to my personality, IMO.
    Hmm, actually Juju I saw a vid you have on youtube (one of the very few with the tag "Socionics") that you did with a friend. You both seemed very Delta.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, actually Juju I saw a vid you have on youtube (one of the very few with the tag "Socionics") that you did with a friend. You both seemed very Delta.
    Cool... That otha guy is beta ST though.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hehe, no need to apologize though. It's just out of curiosity that I ask.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only confirmed Deltas are:

- Slacker Mom
    - Minde

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

O, hai guise.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post

- Slacker Mom
    - Minde
    "Confirmed"?? Is there a type-confirming committee I've been unaware of?

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by songofsappho View Post
    Everything has to go thru Ezra. If Ezra say's you're a certain type, you can't argue because Ezra = God. Even though he changes his type on a daily basis, he knows everything.

UGH. Get out of delta, Ezra. You're annoying.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Everything has to go thru Ezra. If Ezra say's you're a certain type, you can't argue because Ezra = God. Even though he changes his type on a daily basis, he knows everything.

UGH. Get out of delta, Ezra. You're annoying.
    Word.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't visit/post much of anything here anymore. But I still sometimes come on the board to see if there's anything interesting going on. (usually when bored though)
    NeFi is still the best description of me that I've ever found, everything that it entails, pros & cons.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    I don't visit/post much of anything here anymore. But I still sometimes come on the board to see if there's anything interesting going on. (usually when bored though)
    NeFi is still the best description of me that I've ever found, everything that it entails, pros & cons.
    U GOTTA BE TI CUZ U RITE DIAGRAMS ON PAPER!!
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm kind of hoping you're not a IEE now.
    Are you saying you want me to have a mental breakdown? I can't believe you'd wish that on me. That's just mean.
    IEE

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    Hi, anndelise! Happy to see you again. Come here more often if you can.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by songofsappho View Post
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I'm something other than IEE, the fabric of my world would turn itself inside out and I don't know how I'd handle that.
    IEE

context is king
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tiny_dancer View Post
    If I'm something other than IEE, the fabric of my world would turn itself inside out and I don't know how I'd handle that.
    I'm kind of hoping you're not a IEE now.
    ἀταραξία

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You make it sound as if they decided to not be delta. People can't change their type, whether somebody is or isn't in a qaudra isn't within their control. They are either now wrong or they never were delta to begin with, nobody changed types.

- Slacker Mom
    - Minde
    Minde is a beta introvert, LSI > IEI, in my opinion.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca View Post
    +2
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apparently Slacker Mom is the only real Delta here on this forum. Anyone else who dares to think themselves as Delta are either Betas in denial or some sort of ether-being, homeless and stuck between existences.

Why is it that so many are "suspected" of being Beta and so few of Delta? Why can't one of these type debates include something like, "No! You're definitely not Beta! You are so Delta it's not even funny" or something like that. It's like whenever somebody's type is questioned, the default is Beta. Anyway...

Sereno, I have not changed my type. And I do not intend to for the foreseeable future. I consider myself INFj.

Sneg, and anybody else who agrees with him, you have yet to provide me with any good reasons or explanations for why you think me Beta. Until you can offer some convincing arguments, I'm not going to take your opinions on the matter seriously. Sorry. And, let me warn you, for me to get anywhere near changing what I think my type is, your arguments are going to have to be very, very convincing, stemming from accurate knowledge of me and a solid understanding of the theory. And, not to offend, but I don't think many here meet both of those qualifications together.

However, I will listen to/read what you have to say, so if anyone would like to further discuss my type, there is a thread dedicated to that very subject.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't imagine you as ISTj or INFp. If you weren't INFj, the only other type I'd be able to see would be ISFj.

I consider people's self-typings as generally more relevant than other people do. But you've been around long enough and have contributed enough to have some idea. So if you say INFj over ISFj I'm inclined to believe you.

I think the assumption is that someone as serious about religion as you must be Se-valuing, and maybe Ti as well. But this place is all about typing by huge sweeping generalizations and assumptions these days.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    Apparently Slacker Mom is the only real Delta here on this forum. Anyone else who dares to think themselves as Delta are either Betas in denial or some sort of ether-being, homeless and stuck between existences.
    Why do you say/think that?

Sneg, and anybody else who agrees with him, you have yet to provide me with any good reasons or explanations for why you think me Beta. Until you can offer some convincing arguments, I'm not going to take your opinions on the matter seriously. Sorry. And, let me warn you, for me to get anywhere near changing what I think my type is, your arguments are going to have to be very, very convincing, stemming from accurate knowledge of me and a solid understanding of the theory. And, not to offend, but I don't think many here meet both of those qualifications together.
    Alright, correct me if anything I say here is wrong:

What you seek is for somebody to provide you with a complete, coherent picture of your type built from simple and well-understood parts, for there to be concrete order and structure in their arguments. And also in order for you to take the other person seriously they would have to express their thoughts and ideas with clarity and exactitude, to present clear and concise explanations of concepts, rather than a focus on things that are not directly pertinent. Basically you want good, solid rationales and justifications that are pertinent. This is what you had in mind when you stared that thread about yourself, you seek, expect and feel relaxed by a source of logical certainty.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    +2
    You're not bold enough.

I will go all the way and claim that Minde is a clear example of SLE sensory subtype.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    You're not bold enough.

I will go all the way and claim that Minde is a clear example of SLE sensory subtype.
    I KNEW IT!!! VINDICATED.
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp

Creepy-Cyclops

You're not bold enough.

lol. Also.. perhaps enneagram type 8 ftw, SLE, massive Se ego and massive ego hehe

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're not bold enough.

If you can actually show it, if it makes sense, I see no problem with that. I consider group misconceptions, illusions on a grand scale as possible. That is, I have no problem with the possibility that absolutly everybody is wrong regarding minde's type.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- Slacker Mom
    - Minde
    Who confirmed this Ezra?
    EII 4w5

so/sx (?)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FWIW, I consider myself Delta, as do a number of this forum's posters.
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype