I think this is a really fascinating topic. Part of the thesis I'm writing right now is about Imperial China and the Imperial Chinese cosmology seems very Beta and, from a holistic perspective, exclusively Beta (which is interesting in and of itself).

Some reasons:

1. Based on strong centralised government, with a clearly delineated and enforced hierarchy of power leading up the Emperor who occupied the apex. (Se + Ti)

2. Cyclical dynastic history - (oversimplifying a lot): each new dynasty would emerge from chaotic warfare incredibly strong and often expansionist. This 'glory' period would last for a few centuries at most, whilst the Empire expanded and fought wars in order to consolidate power. Decline would then inevitably set it and the empire would be plunged into warfare, until a new Dynasty arose, only to repeat the cycle. (Ni + Ti)

3. The system (the Imperial system) and the cosmology (world-view with legitimated empire) lasted despite the repeated demise of each dynasty and individual glory was only remembered with respect to the dynasty/empire it served; revolutionaries or those who sought to overthrow the system are vilified, unless of course they erect their own dynasty, then they become heroes: Ti/Fe > Te/Fi.

4. There was a singular doctrine (Confucian cosmology) - all scholars afterward studied his work and gave new interpretation to the classics and the Confucian classics formed the basis of the examination system for entry into the bureaucracy. Essentially, one ideology became calcified as the ONLY ideology and was institutionalised. (Ni + Se + Ti)

5. 'Empire' came before 'individual'. Ti/Fe > Te/Fi

What's interesting to me is that this 'model' essentially preserved itself for millennia. It was not a 'stable' model since was prone to complete collapse as each dynasty declined and plunged into warfare, but the 'model' itself remained intact and survived each period of chaos only to be resurrected.