Thread: Niffweed

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat View Post
    can't believe i have an SEE trying to tell me im clueless
    Then perhaps you haven't interacted with that many SEEs. This phenomenon is quite common actually. An SEE can be so sure that she is right, and she don't hesitate to point out to you what you don't know or what you have overlooked. It is a mutual fight over facts. That an ILI and an SEE can have these really harsh disagreements is something that outsiders (like Expat for example) have such a hard time understanding. An ILI/SEE dual couple can argue fiercely against each others positions and yet remain the best friends. Such arguments are impossible to have with ESEs, with whom your relation is much more guarded, much more silent, and much more awkward.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    Then perhaps you haven't interacted with that many SEEs. This phenomenon is quite common actually. An SEE can be so sure that she is right, and she don't hesitate to point out to you what you don't know or what you have overlooked. It is a mutual fight over facts. That an ILI and an SEE can have these really harsh disagreements is something that outsiders (like Expat for example) have such a hard time understanding. An ILI/SEE dual couple can argue fiercely against each others positions and yet remain the best friends. Such arguments are impossible to have with ESEs, with whom your relation is much more guarded, much more silent, and much more awkward.
    Yup, agreed. And by the way crazedrat I was learning (but most importantly PRACTICING IN REAL LIFE) socionics long before I joined these forums.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well that makes it worse for you, because now you have no excuse.

yes phaedrus, i have only closely interacted with 2 SEEs in real life. I grew up with an ESE-Fe as a parent . the relationship is an on and off fight that can't be resolved, and doesn't end until the two decide to seperate from one anothers lives

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am still waiting to hear at least one reason from Hoodrat as to why niffweed is not an ILI...
    ILI/INTp, 5 sp/sx

"The mathematician's patterns, like the painter's or the poet's must be beautiful; the ideas like the colours or the words, must fit together in a harmonious way. Beauty is the first test: there is no permanent place in the world for ugly mathematics..." - G.H. Hardy

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

every idiot does not deserve a proper analysis and explanation written out for them.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AQ.... All I have to say is that I fucking love you (and all other ILIs for that matter). But thanks for the insight from a real ILIs point of view

And drzhivago23, I could explain endlessly to the best of my ability, and you still wouldn't be swayed, so I'm not going to waste my time!