Thread: Jennifer Garner

Threaded View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Jennifer Garner

She seems to be ENTp according to VI, but is that her actual type?

quotes: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/au...er_garner.html

"Beauty comes from a life well lived. If you've lived well, your smile lines are in the right places, and your frown lines aren't too bad, what more do you need?"

"My mother is a big believer in being responsible for your own happiness. She always talked about finding joy in small moments and insisted that we stop and take in the beauty of an ordinary day. When I stop the car to make my kids really see a sunset, I hear my mother's voice and smile."

"I do think about aging. I have those moments of panic and vanity, but life keeps getting better, so you can't worry about it too much."

"I am the model middle child. I am patient and I like to take care of everyone. Being called nice is a compliment. It's not a boring way to describe me."

"I am lucky to have had an attentive, curious and loving dad and heart-smart, down-to-earth, gifted mother. They changed the outlooks of their own lives and have never forgotten the people and organizations that helped them dream bigger than their circumstances should have allowed."

"It's about getting the kids up and fed, getting one to school, getting the other down for a nap, going to the grocery store, picking one up from school, getting the other one down for another nap, cooking dinner... I live my life at these two extremes. I'm either a full-time stay-at-home mom or a full-time actress."

"There's an internal battle. I need to work, I need to work, I need to work and I need to be home with my kids and the kids win."

"I never had a problem resisting somebody that I knew was going to break my heart."

"I am usually part of any disaster at a wedding if I'm a bridesmaid, which I've been lucky enough to be several times."

"The outside world can be very tough."

"In my teens, I was never part of the cool crowd."

"My big sister Melissa, is such a stud and my little sister Suzanna, has always had a perfect body and big blue eyes. We were a force."

Last edited by silke; 05-08-2015 at 07:03 AM. Reason: updated links