View Poll Results: Which of the types do you think is most likely to prefer Identical Relations?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENTj

0 0%
  • INTj

0 0%
  • ESTj

0 0%
  • ISTj

0 0%
  • ENTp

0 0%
  • INTp

0 0%
  • ESTp

0 0%
  • ISTp

0 0%
  • ENFj

0 0%
  • INFj

0 0%
  • ESFj

0 0%
  • ISFj

0 0%
  • ENFp

0 0%
  • INFp

0 0%
  • ESFp

0 0%
  • ISFp

0 0%
  • 121 100.00%

Thread: Identical Relations

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Identical Relations

Just for review...
    Identical Relations

Monovert
    Information Based
    Symmetric
    Small Psychological Distance

These are relations of complete understanding between partners but with an inability to help each other. Identical partners see the world with identical eyes, identically work out received information, come to identical conclusions and have identical problems. Identical partners usually experience sympathy towards each other, trying to support and justify each other.

Identical relations have a negative side too. Interaction with an Identical partner may quickly become boring unless partners have common interests, working on the same project, or if one partner has sufficient preponderance in knowledge so a teacher and student situation can develop. Usually when partners do not receive any new information from each other they find no use in such interaction and their relations can become neutral.

However, periodically even neutral relations come alive for a short period of time. It happens when partners discover new things about each other. If Identical partners feel a mutual attraction to each other their relations can be really loving and caring.

The result of Identical relations is self-development, because these relations can help you to look at your own abilities and disabilities from a different angle. Identical relations can be compared with watching a video of oneself. In conclusion, only these relations can provide a person with correct self-evaluation.
    Which of the types do you think is most likely to prefer Identical Relations in relationships?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-Wagner

I think INFp/INTp identical can work quite well.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is there supposed to be a set order?
    SEE

Creepy-

Possibly INxp, maybe ESxp.

I know what Joy wants us to say but I'm not going to say it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure, but I've seen a lot of ENFj's in identical relations.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NP types maybe?
    ENTP

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFj
    thing.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably the most common identical couple is ESFp-ESFp.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Quote Originally Posted by Wagner
    I think INFp/INTp identical can work quite well.
    INTps are pricks. Well, they go through a prick stage that I can't stand.

Joy wants everyone to say ENTp.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    i find that very interesting. i didn't think about it before but it seems so obvious now. how long do they last together?

Creepy-pokeball

Ti/Se

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    i find that very interesting. i didn't think about it before but it seems so obvious now. how long do they last together?

I have seen some of this couples, but my experience is limited to the teen-age. They usually last two or three months of enjoyable sex and a lot of shopping, then they both go their own roads.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't *want* people to say a specific type
    SEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's what I voted for.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The result of Identical relations is self-development, because these relations can help you to look at your own abilities and disabilities from a different angle. Identical relations can be compared with watching a video of oneself. In conclusion, only these relations can provide a person with correct self-evaluation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    ENTp > everything
    people seem to have this idea that ENTps are full of themselves... wonder why

I was voted most boastful
    Quote Originally Posted by Full House
    I have a hard time believing that this dual type would be the best option for all types. I am an ENTP, and i would assume my identity to be much more suitable for me than my dual. One reason for that assumption is that i´m strongly intuitive. Having a sensory girlfriend doesn´t sound like the best option.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Same. Dual relations may be the most comfortable, but so are my pajamas. I don't think they're the ideal thing to wear most of the time though.

Uhhhh anyways, I think stimulation is something extremely important, and I cannot picture getting the same amount of stimulation from an ISFp as I would an ENTp. Also, identity relations help you learn more about yourself, and ENTps are one of the types who seem to have an eternal identity crisis. Being with a dual is compared to watching a video of yourself, and I think this would prove to be quite useful for ENTps.

Also, I am highly intuitive as well, and I think that I place a high value on being able to communicate with the person I'm with using Ne. Another reason ENTps are generally more inclined to prefer identity relations to duality (at least in my observation) is because in the world of ENTp there is a continuum on which all things are placed. At one end of the continuum is interesting, the other, not interesting. ENTps are the most interesting type (all types have strengths, that is one of ours), so it is natural that ENTps would be drawn to eachother.
    even this thread is a good example of ENTp narcissism

the theory is that ENTps like learning about themselves, and identical relations are good for this

I agree with most of what I've read in this thread though.
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no idea really...ESFp/ESTp/ESFj/ESTj probably end up in identical relationships more often than other types simply because there are so many of them in the market (unless the statistics I've seen are falsehood).

But...as a lonely wolf I vote for INTj Just because they often don't connect well with many types but with another INTj they could find the connection and have many common interests. I once knew an INTj who entertained himself with this idea.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted for my own type but I think I did this only because I don't know how other types experience reality.
    Lyricist

"Supposing the entity of the poet to be represented by the number 10, it is certain that a chemist, on analyzing it, would find it to be composed of one part interest and nine parts vanity." (Victor Hugo)