Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
Oh I know, you're never serious. It's part of your charm. I'm simply not in a gaming mood.
Before this gets derailed any further and I'm going to have to get serious leaving scorched Earth behind me, I see no need in defending nor supporting anything that doesn't actually function the way it is meant to function, that is, for whomever "it" functions and one get some kind of a benefit out of it, be it a practical one in a sense of established trade agreement between two individuals and more, in real life/on here, well then - it's great. You call it quadra values, and looks like niffweed, does as well, so I see no reason in blabbing about who practises what, for it boils down to one and the same thing - intertype relations, which one doesn't have to acknowledge at all, you can strip Socionics out of every bit of clothing but you/people on here, are still going to talk about it. So ye, joke is on you, Kevin Hart.

I have no idea what the fuss is about in the first place and hah at "gaming mood."