383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

filthy rich, laughed and said,

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Creepy-

"What a lightweight - 'beep'?" Then

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

he closed his shop and

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Creepy-

told our hero to go

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

to the zoo. Topaz decided

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Creepy-

the time had come: "NOW!"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will never again concede
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Bukowski
    We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.
    SLI

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

to the will of any

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

third rate publicist who tries

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

to entice me with an

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

interest free loan from citibank

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that could never satisfy my
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Bukowski
    We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.
    SLI

Creepy-

unabashed appetite for some you-know-what:

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

There was once a small dog on a bun in the palm of my hand. He had no face and a pair of ears that wiggled back and forth. My cat used to chase him and after she would catch him, I'd render heroic busts of her eating my faceless dog beneath a starless sky. Nobody has seen Mr. Banana since the sixteenth of February, lost in the pools of rain that drown the ground. But Detrol LA could help recover him. All he must do now is look closely for his missing mole. Moonshine was his favorite liquor, because it freed his mind to think of things besides work. They had constantly hounded him about his propensity to be unproductive and unable to get a pedicure. So he set his alarm to beep at passing strangers and rodeo clowns, whom he found to be very annoying salesmen.

The clowns wearing blue fuzzy wigs stopped taking hardcore drugs for their asthma and switched to simple over the counter medications; however the rodeo queen decided that earrings should not be worn with size 57 shoes. So this is how the big moose ate my slippers. Indigestion was mistaken for a blessing so she saved her nickels for a rainy day. Diarrhea ages better than my old bottles of wine, but we couldn’t afford more. So we moved to the hard stuff.

If only we had known how dangerous pebbles could be, we wouldn't have stuffed them in my friend's pants yesterday. He came back with big rash on his leg and hiccups. Obviously, Natalie Portman wanted to get even for the jilting episode back in the ice cream parlor. He had slapped her continuously and swore to never wear pants again. This uncalled-for threat made her shave her head and travel as quickly as possible to a monastery in LA where she met a wise old man called Christian Bale who taught her that sometimes people shout when their team scores but "never serve two masters...” without a health plan.

‘Spanking, spanking, spanking, spanking, spanking, spanking over and over’ he thought. Suddenly it dawned upon him, " 'tis peanut butter jelly time!" so he began to smash PBJ with a baseball bat. Soon his would-be dinner had become altogether unrecognizable. Instead, the craving for a hot dog and some peppermint gum became all he could perceive. The magical unicorn flew away into my strawberry frozen margarita because they're attracted to anything pink. My question is: Why had he not looked where he was going after being told "Beware the ides of March!"

Imperceptibly all things were changing for Topaz. He forgot his way home, so he began to sing Christmas carols. A rhythmical head bang against the fence post is an easy way for him to get hurt, so Topaz decided to do it with caution. At first he bled profusely, but Roger needed clarity and closure, so he clarified and closed. That done, he moved on to more exciting things.

He opened a can of Woop, then read the label. Since the Land before Time, Red Riding Hood was a sleestack and couldn't tell the difference between friends and enemies. Too bad for him because later he would keel over, following Red Riding Hood to the brink of dimestore nihilism while plagiarizing Nathaniel Hawthorne. Indisputably, he forgot about buying a dime's worth of cocaine, so when it quadrupled in price he asked the drug-dealer, "What the beep is going on here?" The drug-dealer, who was already filthy rich, laughed and said, "What a lightweight - 'beep'?" Then he closed his shop and told our hero to go to the zoo. Topaz decided the time had come: "NOW!"

I will never again concede to the will of any third rate publicist who tries to entice me with an interest free loan from Citibank that could never satisfy my unabashed appetite for some you-know-what:
    fried bologna. My name is

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bobbie Glenwinkle aka Director Abbie

Topaz

Creepy-

, and I'm here to party.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

At least that is what

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    At least that is what
    my script says. What director

Topaz

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

would put that in a

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Creepy-

Broadway show? Just imagine the

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

crowd jeering once Director Abbie

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

crowd jeering once Director Abbie
    strips naked and bellows out

Topaz

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

nonsense to all the manequins.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Creepy-

From the ceiling, acrobats will

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

climb out the skylight and

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Creepy-

juggle kittens while singing out,

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"We are the almighty walruses!"

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A hush falls over the

Topaz

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

crowd as one man steps

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Creepy-

onstage. At first, he seems

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

drunk but then without warning

Topaz

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

There was once a small dog on a bun in the palm of my hand. He had no face and a pair of ears that wiggled back and forth. My cat used to chase him and after she would catch him, I'd render heroic busts of her eating my faceless dog beneath a starless sky. Nobody has seen Mr. Banana since the sixteenth of February, lost in the pools of rain that drown the ground. But Detrol LA could help recover him. All he must do now is look closely for his missing mole. Moonshine was his favorite liquor, because it freed his mind to think of things besides work. They had constantly hounded him about his propensity to be unproductive and unable to get a pedicure. So he set his alarm to beep at passing strangers and rodeo clowns, whom he found to be very annoying salesmen.

The clowns wearing blue fuzzy wigs stopped taking hardcore drugs for their asthma and switched to simple over the counter medications; however the rodeo queen decided that earrings should not be worn with size 57 shoes. So this is how the big moose ate my slippers. Indigestion was mistaken for a blessing so she saved her nickels for a rainy day. Diarrhea ages better than my old bottles of wine, but we couldn’t afford more. So we moved to the hard stuff.

If only we had known how dangerous pebbles could be, we wouldn't have stuffed them in my friend's pants yesterday. He came back with big rash on his leg and hiccups. Obviously, Natalie Portman wanted to get even for the jilting episode back in the ice cream parlor. He had slapped her continuously and swore to never wear pants again. This uncalled-for threat made her shave her head and travel as quickly as possible to a monastery in LA where she met a wise old man called Christian Bale who taught her that sometimes people shout when their team scores but "never serve two masters...” without a health plan.

‘Spanking, spanking, spanking, spanking, spanking, spanking over and over’ he thought. Suddenly it dawned upon him, " 'tis peanut butter jelly time!" so he began to smash PBJ with a baseball bat. Soon his would-be dinner had become altogether unrecognizable. Instead, the craving for a hot dog and some peppermint gum became all he could perceive. The magical unicorn flew away into my strawberry frozen margarita because they're attracted to anything pink. My question is: Why had he not looked where he was going after being told "Beware the ides of March!"

Imperceptibly all things were changing for Topaz. He forgot his way home, so he began to sing Christmas carols. A rhythmical head bang against the fence post is an easy way for him to get hurt, so Topaz decided to do it with caution. At first he bled profusely, but Roger needed clarity and closure, so he clarified and closed. That done, he moved on to more exciting things.

He opened a can of Woop, then read the label. Since the Land before Time, Red Riding Hood was a sleestack and couldn't tell the difference between friends and enemies. Too bad for him because later he would keel over, following Red Riding Hood to the brink of dimestore nihilism while plagiarizing Nathaniel Hawthorne. Indisputably, he forgot about buying a dime's worth of cocaine, so when it quadrupled in price he asked the drug-dealer, "What the beep is going on here?" The drug-dealer, who was already filthy rich, laughed and said, "What a lightweight - 'beep'?" Then he closed his shop and told our hero to go to the zoo. Topaz decided the time had come: "NOW!"

I will never again concede to the will of any third rate publicist who tries to entice me with an interest free loan from Citibank that could never satisfy my unabashed appetite for some you-know-what: fried bologna. My name is Bobbie Glenwinkle aka Director Abbie, and I'm here to party. At least that is what my script says. What director would put that in a Broadway show? Just imagine the crowd jeering once Director Abbie strips naked and bellows out nonsense to all the mannequins.
    From the ceiling, acrobats will climb out the skylight and juggle kittens while singing out, "We are the almighty walruses!" A hush falls over the crowd as one man steps onstage. At first, he seems drunk but then without warning
    launches into an amazing display

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pyrotechnics! Engulfing the crowd in

Topaz

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

laughter as they realize he
    IEE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

messed up, they decided to
    Last edited by DirectorAbbie; 09-19-2008 at 06:09 PM.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

douse him with gasoline. Funerals

Topaz

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

can be expencive, so the

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can be expencive, so the
    Deltas committed suicide. The End.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ignore the Beta.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast