382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

all he could perceive. The

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

magical unicorn flew away into
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my strawberry frozen margarita because

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they're attracted to anything pink.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My question is: Why had

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he not looked where he

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

was going after being told

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Beware the ides of March!"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imperceptibly all things were changing

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

There was once a small dog on a bun in the palm of my hand. He had no face and a pair of ears that wiggled back and forth. My cat used to chase him and after she would catch him, I'd render heroic busts of her eating my faceless dog beneath a starless sky. Nobody has seen Mr. Banana since the sixteenth of February, lost in the pools of rain that drown the ground. But Detrol LA could help recover him. All he must do now is look closely for his missing mole. Moonshine was his favorite liquor, because it freed his mind to think of things besides work. They had constantly hounded him about his propensity to be unproductive and unable to get a pedicure. So he set his alarm to beep at passing strangers and rodeo clowns, whom he found to be very annoying salesmen.

The clowns wearing blue fuzzy wigs stopped taking hardcore drugs for their asthma and switched to simple over the counter medications; however the rodeo queen decided that earrings should not be worn with size 57 shoes. So this is how the big moose ate my slippers. Indigestion was mistaken for a blessing so she saved her nickels for a rainy day. Diarrhea ages better than my old bottles of wine, but we couldn’t afford more. So we moved to the hard stuff.

If only we had known how dangerous pebbles could be, we wouldn't have stuffed them in my friend's pants yesterday. He came back with big rash on his leg and hiccups. Obviously, Natalie Portman wanted to get even for the jilting episode back in the ice cream parlor. He had slapped her continuously and swore to never wear pants again. This uncalled-for threat made her shave her head and travel as quickly as possible to a monastery in LA where she met a wise old man called Christian Bale who taught her that sometimes people shout when their team scores but "never serve two masters...” without a health plan.

‘Spanking, spanking, spanking, spanking, spanking, spanking over and over’ he thought. Suddenly it dawned upon him, " 'tis peanut butter jelly time!" so he began to smash PBJ with a baseball bat. Soon his would-be dinner had become altogether unrecognizable. Instead, the craving for a hot dog and some peppermint gum became all he could perceive. The magical unicorn flew away into my strawberry frozen margarita because they're attracted to anything pink. My question is: Why had he not looked where he was going after being told "Beware the ides of March!"

Imperceptibly all things were changing
    for Topaz. He forgot his

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Creepy-

way home, so he began

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

to sing Christmas carols. A

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rhythmical head bang against the
    Last edited by Park; 09-03-2008 at 12:04 AM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

fence post is an easy

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

way for him to get
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

hurt, so Topaz decided to

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do it with cauition. At

Creepy-

first he bled profusely, but

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Roger needed clarity and closure

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so he clarified and closed.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Creepy-

That done, he moved on

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

to more exciting things. He

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

opened a can of Woop

Topaz

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

, then read the label. Since

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the Land before Time; red
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

riding hood was a sleestack

Topaz

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

and couldn't tell the difference

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Creepy-

between friends and enemies. Too

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bad for him because later

Creepy-

he would keel over, following

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

There was once a small dog on a bun in the palm of my hand. He had no face and a pair of ears that wiggled back and forth. My cat used to chase him and after she would catch him, I'd render heroic busts of her eating my faceless dog beneath a starless sky. Nobody has seen Mr. Banana since the sixteenth of February, lost in the pools of rain that drown the ground. But Detrol LA could help recover him. All he must do now is look closely for his missing mole. Moonshine was his favorite liquor, because it freed his mind to think of things besides work. They had constantly hounded him about his propensity to be unproductive and unable to get a pedicure. So he set his alarm to beep at passing strangers and rodeo clowns, whom he found to be very annoying salesmen.

The clowns wearing blue fuzzy wigs stopped taking hardcore drugs for their asthma and switched to simple over the counter medications; however the rodeo queen decided that earrings should not be worn with size 57 shoes. So this is how the big moose ate my slippers. Indigestion was mistaken for a blessing so she saved her nickels for a rainy day. Diarrhea ages better than my old bottles of wine, but we couldn’t afford more. So we moved to the hard stuff.

If only we had known how dangerous pebbles could be, we wouldn't have stuffed them in my friend's pants yesterday. He came back with big rash on his leg and hiccups. Obviously, Natalie Portman wanted to get even for the jilting episode back in the ice cream parlor. He had slapped her continuously and swore to never wear pants again. This uncalled-for threat made her shave her head and travel as quickly as possible to a monastery in LA where she met a wise old man called Christian Bale who taught her that sometimes people shout when their team scores but "never serve two masters...” without a health plan.

‘Spanking, spanking, spanking, spanking, spanking, spanking over and over’ he thought. Suddenly it dawned upon him, " 'tis peanut butter jelly time!" so he began to smash PBJ with a baseball bat. Soon his would-be dinner had become altogether unrecognizable. Instead, the craving for a hot dog and some peppermint gum became all he could perceive. The magical unicorn flew away into my strawberry frozen margarita because they're attracted to anything pink. My question is: Why had he not looked where he was going after being told "Beware the ides of March!"

Imperceptibly all things were changing for Topaz. He forgot his way home, so he began to sing Christmas carols. A rhythmical head bang against the fence post is an easy way for him to get hurt, so Topaz decided to do it with caution. At first he bled profusely, but Roger needed clarity and closure, so he clarified and closed. That done, he moved on to more exciting things.

He opened a can of Woop, then read the label. Since the Land before Time, Red Riding Hood was a sleestack and couldn't tell the difference between friends and enemies. Too bad for him because later he would keel over, following
    Red Riding Hood to the

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Red Riding Hood to the
    brink of dimestore nihilism while

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

plagiarizing Nathaniel Hawthorne. Indisputably, he

Topaz

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

forgot about buying a dime

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Creepy-

's worth of cocaine, so when

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

it quadrupled in price he

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Creepy-

asked the drug-dealer, "What the

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

beep is going on here?"

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast