Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: what am i?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default what am i?

discussion of the century. more importantly, why?
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Creepy-Cyclops

I don't have a problem with handwritten essays or presentations. It's the content that matters to me more than the presentation, but I understand that it looks better if it has both. Thing about the presentation is that it can delay the rolling out of some pretty good ideas if it has to be transferred to a computer generated format, also it's a shame that something can be judged by it's presentation before it's content, which to me is a pre-judgement.

On implieds type, some sort of Se valuer, maybe Beta more than Gamma is my current impression.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My current opinion on implied's type, after meeting her IRL, is ESI.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my current opinion on gilly's type is beta NF, after meeting him. although i agree with rick's (OLD) typing of gilly as INFp more than gilly's self-typing of ENFj.

edit: just realized rick has decided on ENFj. http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...userlist#Gilly

edit: @gilly, what happened to "i can't possibly see you as ego"?
    Last edited by implied; 06-20-2009 at 06:26 PM.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well mostly that was my reaction to Ashton's typing of you as SEE, I think, although I will admit you do have some typical tendencies of types with "weak" Se. However I think other things outweigh this.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Well mostly that was my reaction to Ashton's typing of you as SEE, I think, although I will admit you do have some typical tendencies of types with "weak" Se. However I think other things outweigh this.
    i don't really feel like i have any ego tendencies, although i don't think ego is a horrible suggestion. however, i can't see how delta NF would work either.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    You like ISTps, don't you?
    i like a lot of types, honestly. i had settled on INTp for a while. i'm mostly curious about the opinion of the board.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    No, I mean like on Stickam and stuff. idk.
    oops lol. which ISTps are on stickam?
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the singing guy was ISTp imo
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a feeling in 4 days this thread's gonna have 100+ replies and you still won't have a type pinned on ya.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    I have a feeling in 4 days this thread's gonna have 100+ replies and you still won't have a type pinned on ya.

since when is my name ezra luckcock.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like you, therefore I believe you are in my quadra.

Or UDP in disguise.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    the singing guy was ISTp imo
    i seriously thought that guy was ISFp. at any rate the irrational sensors seem to like me.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFp or INTp
    EII 4w5

so/sx (?)

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    i seriously thought that guy was ISFp. at any rate the irrational sensors seem to like me.
    TRUTH! I vote ILI not cause I know anything about you or socionics, I'm just hopping for semi-duality
    Easy Day

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone have a link to a post where Implied has used a lot of Te?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95 View Post
    @niffweed: i can see arguments for both Se and Ne-seeking. (not all stimulation is Se.) her ethics are not as negativist as yours (this is something obvious.) but cyclops (who if he isn't Ti-base is probably ISTp) made remarks that would seem to indicate her ethics may not be the most positivist either. this along with some questioning of her confidence in Si.
    really, i even question my own confidence in Si. it's why i've even picked INTj as an option in the poll. it's an arena where i waver a bit in confidence.

i don't feel like i have tons of problems holding my own in an argument or stating unpopular things, which i guess could be interpreted as creative Se, although i really don't know that it is.

i think she is some sort of Te-ITp. although ISFj was considered, what she's said about activity levels preferred in other people would seem to rule out a peak-Te EJ for her dual. and discussions on status indicate an aversion to peak-Se HA types.
    that isn't a bad observation. i'm not sure that the only manifestation of status snobbery = Se-HA, but it's one that is rather annoying to me, really extremely so.

you could put her on the other side of peak-INTp, but why would a peak-Se DS find possible INFj's (we've recently VI'd) appealing?
    Fi?
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95 View Post
    you might not use Si in the way an SF would. but looking through your "What's My Type" history, you do seem to find a number of possible ESFj to be interesting. (i.e. perhaps you are supervised by a Christmas ornament /inside joke.) interestingly, that'd also be consistent with the INTj. but then i remember you identifying with a list of career subjects that was suggested for Te > Ti.
    eh, don't think i haven't also noticed this. brian wilson & aishwarya rai (lol) both -- off the top of my head. some others as well.

they're one step away from being dual to SLE. though it may be too restrictive an inference on my part, since there is more to attraction than type of course.

who is one step away from being dual to SLE? INTp or INFj? and yeah, it could be too strict of an inference (even the "wow, ESFjs are interesting!" bit on my part.) that's what i'm trying to keep away from and what has kept me with a small degree of uncertainty about my own type.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTp/ISTp because Maria's Fe PoLR is obvious. It's like, when it gets all boring and too slow in the chat, someone suddenly comes in and makes a goofy joke. Everyone smiles, goes with the new happy mood a little, they notice the effort and they make an effort to respond (even if they don't even think about it), but there's always a couple of people who don't even try. One is Niffweed who always lookes like he just killed his cat and can't be bothered with simple earthly emotions and then there's Maria who completely ignores the newcomers except if she personally has good relations with him/her. I have notices this many times. It wasn't just a fluke, it really happens all the time. It's clear she doesn't mean anything mean by that, she just doesn't even notice that someone made an effort to liven to mood in the chat.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina View Post
    ...she just doesn't even notice that someone made an effort to liven to mood in the chat.
    Or maybe she thinks that's not something worth paying attention and responding to.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my secretly held opinion (well, secret until now) has been that Implied might be INTj... Has Niffweed considered INTj as well...? (Same type as Carla, regardless.)

Usually I'm good at picking up Fi-valuing, e.g. Joy, Expat... I haven't sensed it w/ Implied, but honestly, perhaps that's due to lack of exposure... Haven't noticed Te or Si either, to be honest...

I'm not trying to start anything--just stating what I've noticed.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    my secretly held opinion (well, secret until now) has been that Implied might be INTj... Has Niffweed considered INTj as well...? (Same type as Carla, regardless.)

Usually I'm good at picking up Fi-valuing, e.g. Joy, Expat... I haven't sensed it w/ Implied, but honestly, perhaps that's due to lack of exposure... Haven't noticed Te or Si either, to be honest...

I'm not trying to start anything--just state what I've noticed.

lol well, good observations then. (; i don't personally see myself as very similar to carla at all. but then she doesn't really give a lot of information about herself to say what her type is either way. i don't feel as though many ENFps have been problematic for me except you. anyhow, if your definition of "using a lot of Te" means "YOU ARE LII YOU STUPID FUCKING AUTISTIC DIPSHIT" then no, you won't find me using it.
    Last edited by implied; 08-25-2008 at 05:52 AM.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    lol well, good observations then. (; i don't personally see myself as very similar to carla at all. but then she doesn't really give a lot of information about herself to say what her type is either way. i don't feel as though many ENFps have been problematic for me except you.
    My interpretation of it was that you thought the Harvard comment was elitist, and thus you disliked it on principle; also, you defended ya boyyyyy Niffweed when he got caught up in it... It prob didn't help that Sean posted some things under my name when he was here haha.

So if I'm reading the situation correctly, I can see the Fi in there, and also the democratic values... Like I said though, I don't know you well enough to know whether I am.

As to ISTp... Are you good with that kinda stuff? Si, I mean..? My best friend is INTp, and he's not very good with it at all.... (A quick glance around your room/working area should tell a lot re: Si haha)

LOL @ YOU ARE LII