0 Thread(s)

Default The Beatles

all four members of the alpha quadra??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My five cents

Not all four at least, for because of personal resemblance I feel quite strongly that socionics.com is correct and Paul McCartney is indeed an ESFP. John Lennon could well have been an INTJ, but I cannot really say anything about George Harrison and Ringo Starr.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say that Paul McCartney is an ENFJ. John Lennon might be an INTP or INTJ. As for Ringo and George Harrison, they are both ENTPs.

Creepy-

Paul ESFP, Lennon ENTP or ENTJ not sure about this one (morbid sense of humor, very verbal like ENTJ, but also into psychic stuff and inventions, like an ENTP), George probably ISFP (ENTP? George was the "quiet" Beatle remember?) As for Ringo, who the fuck knows?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say Paul is an ENFJ, Lennon is an ENTP, Harrison an INTP and Ringo an ENTP.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all four members of the alpha quadra??
    More like all four members of the Gamma quadra. According to socionics.com, Paul McCartney is ESFp, George Harrison is INTp, John Lennon is ENTj, and I wouldn't be surprised if Ringo Starr happened to be an ISFj.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Creepy-

never did like the beatles much

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, now we know why. But then again, I never got into them, and my INTj cousin loves them.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beatles are awesome. Paul Mcartney is teh lord.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sergei Ganin typed all of them, except for Ringo which he didnt type, as Gamma quadra.

He did type Metallica as Alpha quadra though. Duuuuuuuuuude!

Creepy-Alpha Beatle Fan

I always thought Alpha was happy go-lucky, incredibly creative, and into doing one's one thing, and this would fit the Beatles

I always thought that Gamma was agressive and forceful, and this would fit Metallica.

But the Beatles are Gamma and Metallica is Alpha? Interesting...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Metallica was about booze and girls in the early days. That sounds a lot like an alpha pursuit.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Creepy-Alpha Beatles Fan

booze and girls- that can be any hotblooded male's pursuit.

To take this a little further, and this may be BS, but:

If you listen to the music, the agressive and sometimes tortured nature of Metallica's music matches up with Grof's 2nd and third matrices (these two are difficult to distinguish at times, but the third matrice is associated with Gamma), whereas the Beatles seem to either break through to the to the fourth matrice or stay at the cosmic and blissful first matrice (which is associated with alpha), and these two matrices are at times, diffficult to distinguish.

I always though that Alphas are more comfortable with with first and then perhaps the fouth matrices because they represent a idealistic stage which is detached from the constant struggle of the second and third matrices.

Or perhaps with music, the super-egos play a big role. Or perhaps I don't know enough about Grof's matrices or perhaps they are a useless fiction.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My point was that they had a general disregard for all responsibility and whatnot, although this certainly could be related towards the Beta quadra as well, if not more accurately so.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Creepy-Cappuccino

Default Cappuccino

This site is inferior. INTPcentral is GOD