Hybrid View

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    I'm sick of them. I'm sick of their dumb fucking attitude to socionics, and I'm sick of their ridiculous claims about Delta and about how they are Si base. It's utter bullshit.
    like?
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    Ezra, why are you selling yourself short?
    You can do better than this.

You want to be a leader? Lead people towards understanding socionics correctly, and objectively. I can sort of understand that's what you want to do, but going about it in this way isn't going to work.

I'm really tired of arguing with you (and others) about petty shit, so I'm going to try to not step to you in that fashion. Just getting angry at random shit isn't going to be productive. I know, I've seen the results of when I do such.

If your goal is to promote a better understanding of socionics, then act like it. Look at how Expat generally posts - he doesn't say things like that. Expat's not god, but we're looking for some role models here. He's probably a better example than myself, and he's someone you seem to respect. I'm not saying you have to try to be more detached or passionless, but you can't just dump anger and expect things to go smoothly.

If you're just here to say how shitty people are, and how stupid they are, then all you're going to get is anger, and more personal battles, rather than actual socionics learning. Again, I have done that, so I'm not saying I'm above you or better than you. I'm just trying to say that we need to step it up a little bit if we're going to do anything of much worth.

Especially if you're going to be influential and express your thoughts on a lot of other things, you have to demonstrate what good socionics practice is. It basically comes down to what one chooses to say - is one saying something to promote his own interests and thoughts and status and logic and understanding, or, is one trying to enhance the understanding of the community, of the theory. Is it just self serving, or is it creating positive things for more than just your own self?

Now look, I don't have this mastered, but this what I am seeing - this is what seems to need to be done, to improve the quality of socionics discussion that is going on in this forum. A lot of people are trying to have good discussions, and trying to learn and promote understanding. Help them, help the forum, move towards that end.
    You're right. I will take this into consideration in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    Sweet, I managed to go 3 weeks without my type being questioned. Congrats, forum.

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    Heh, you'd be surprised. Apparently people still think Te is my PoRL.
    You mean your Place of Real Lurrrve?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    You mean your Place of Real Lurrrve?
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire