Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why I hate introverts (offensive)

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as an introvert with social anxiety, I can sometimes be annoyed when other introverts don't even make any effort whatsoever.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Good to know. I usually get pissed off about their blindfolded subjectivity.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by atlascog View Post
    as an introvert with social anxiety, I can sometimes be annoyed when other introverts don't even make any effort whatsoever.
    I too have social anxiety, but I also possess the cure. See, the one thing us introverts need to learn to embrace is the philosophy of "Fuck It". Trust me folks, once you fully achieve that state it all gets way easier. I mean, you'd be surprised at how many normies actually praise you, how many nerds get you, how many of the opposite sex find themselves contemplating dumping their current squeezes for a chance at you, etc...

Many say this advice is poison but it both is and is not. They say to you "be yourself". Yes, you should, but you must actually be you. Don't gun for diversity points, nor gun for tradcon points. You are you, people will either like or hate you. Feed off both ends of that spectrum. After all, if they hate you that much, you're drawing heat off of a more worthy target...

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    I too have social anxiety, but I also possess the cure. See, the one thing us introverts need to learn to embrace is the philosophy of "Fuck It". Trust me folks, once you fully achieve that state it all gets way easier. I mean, you'd be surprised at how many normies actually praise you, how many nerds get you, how many of the opposite sex find themselves contemplating dumping their current squeezes for a chance at you, etc...

Many say this advice is poison but it both is and is not. They say to you "be yourself". Yes, you should, but you must actually be you. Don't gun for diversity points, nor gun for tradcon points. You are you, people will either like or hate you. Feed off both ends of that spectrum. After all, if they hate you that much, you're drawing heat off of a more worthy target...
    Thank you, I needed to hear this right now.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

11 years later but...

Introverts are more manly. Really? lmao I think it's often the opposite. Extroversion is naturally 'yang' energy because it's giving and outward like the yang energy of sunlight. If you are naturally sissy-ish on top of that tho it comes off as Richard Simmons trying to inspire you probably or something, but it doesn't really have anything to do with masculinity/feminity either way.

I had a long rant typed out about the topic of introversion itself but I deleted it cuz Im pretty sure I already gave the same speech five times before. haha. The introversion-masculinity comment was just strange to me.

Are you insecure about 'not being man enough' in general. Eh. Guys who are a little fruity are so cute and loveable to me anyway. Anybody that bullies a guy over this deserves to have a wrecking ball sadistically hit their chest.

I do think like if you are introverted on top of being a non-logical type it has its unique set of issues in how you interact with others and how others are perceiving you. Cuz its a double whammy of not getting energy off the 'other' and coming off as too self-involved and not really have anything that logical or efficient to contribute to. This is also purely the type of 'the artist' though, or an entertainer. And artists are always walking that fine line between creativity and insanity.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Prejudice coming from introverts is something I've thought might be true before... but we're good with computers or something so that makes up for it

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not all introverts are shy. Introverts get tired of long contact with ppl, extroverts get tired by being alone. Amateurs in socionics called me extrovert, by my body language and talkative personality but i'm introvert.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ not really. Introversion and Extroversion have to do to with how we process information, if you primarily look for any kind of external stimuli you're an Extrovert, if you're mostly indifferent to external stimuli then you're an Introvert. Introverts react more to things coming from within, Extroverts react more to things coming from without.

this may go hand in hand with being social or seclusive, but not necessarily. some types and subtypes are particularly famous for being "introverted extroverts", or "extroverted introverts".

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    11 years later but...

Introverts are more manly. Really? lmao I think it's often the opposite. Extroversion is naturally 'yang' energy because it's giving and outward like the yang energy of sunlight. If you are naturally sissy-ish on top of that tho it comes off as Richard Simmons trying to inspire you probably or something, but it doesn't really have anything to do with masculinity/feminity either way.

I had a long rant typed out about the topic of introversion itself but I deleted it cuz Im pretty sure I already gave the same speech five times before. haha. The introversion-masculinity comment was just strange to me.

Are you insecure about 'not being man enough' in general. Eh. Guys who are a little fruity are so cute and loveable to me anyway. Anybody that bullies a guy over this deserves to have a wrecking ball sadistically hit their chest.

I do think like if you are introverted on top of being a non-logical type it has its unique set of issues in how you interact with others and how others are perceiving you. Cuz its a double whammy of not getting energy off the 'other' and coming off as too self-involved and not really have anything that logical or efficient to contribute to. This is also purely the type of 'the artist' though, or an entertainer. And artists are always walking that fine line between creativity and insanity.
    OP started this post with anecdotal and biased evidence based off of
    his hurt feelings. I wouldn't call any of his statements entirely accurate.
    It was just a hurt little boy crying because the world didn't revolve
    around him and he lacked perspective.
    Everything interests me but nothing holds me.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought OP was a little boy trolling because he was bored and wanted to be edgy.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

even though it's possible to be both, for some reason it really annoys me when people think introversion = shyness. there are shy extroverts too

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol I often hate extroverts bc they won't leave me alone, they don't respect the time I need to think, they don't respect my mental and emotional space in general, and they are in control. they have all the power and all they do is torture me with their incessant need for contact when we don't even have a real relationship, and with their constant demands. sorry I do need extroverts who are close to me, but the rest of them make my life hell. DIE.

PS extroverts are by and large the assholes who are like let's change nothing after the pandemic bc I miss those spontaneous water-cooler convos so much. I hate all of those ppl.

Extroverts and rationals have NO RIGHT to rule the world and make the rest of us suffer. the EJ temperament is the worst. and Ne EPs invade my mental space and I hate them for it. Ne introverts are demanding as well. pls stop torturing me. When I grimace in pain you just ignore it!

I'm sorry to be mean but this stuff hurts me constantly. It's literally destroyed my life. The right to have ppl get the fuck away from me is one I desperately need. But as it is I risk homelessness and death, so instead I just lose my mind.

Some extroverts bitch about how inaccessible introverts are to them... I'm sorry, invading other ppl is your god given right? if we're inaccessible mb it's bc we can't take it anymore. You are killing me and you can't even see it.

I'll coin a term for this: psychic rape. When pain shows on my face it's because these demands and interruptions are hurting me, but you keep pushing, you keep thrusting into my mind and you will not stop. If I object you will tell me something is wrong with me, that I need to be trained to accept this constant invasion. I'm just not enough of a ppl person and so my pain is irrelevant. Like wtf is wrong with you?

And consider this in a nation in which if you break you become homeless and/or die. I have no choice and I just have to endure this happily? Like just fuck you. The instinctive animal in me would sink its teeth into your throat so you can't do this anymore.
    Last edited by marooned; 05-16-2021 at 02:10 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If it helps I didn't even read the thread I'm too self-involved like a proper introvert asshole.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    If it helps I didn't even read the thread I'm too self-involved like a proper introvert asshole.
    Hello I literally only saw this post and I want to (announce that you made me feel good) thank you for making me feel good by writing this

TIM
    EIE-Ni-H 359
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People, in general, are self-centered.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Started not to care when I was 9. It works.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some introverts use their introversion and rarity to attain unnaturally high and evil positions on the social-intellectual hierarchy.

They may be like engineers over mechanics, the introverted engineer using his knowledge of math to do the task making for the more functionally minded mechanic, who actually knows how to put the gizmo together rather than the engineer (who could easily be replaced by a computer).

Or the introvert must be very scholarly, very good grades, or maybe he's just a butt that looks really crazy and eccentric, gets more respect and praise for being different.

But is he really saying anything? Is he actually communicating? Or is he just using a symbol that definitely doesn't speak 1000 words.

I don't know. You tell me. Sorry this example is so hard to describe by the way, of the overrated and corrupt introvert.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I get the “say something!” After listening to hours of verbal diarrhea from extroverts and I’m like “what do you want me to say?!?!?”
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I get the “say something!” After listening to hours of verbal diarrhea from extroverts and I’m like “what do you want me to say?!?!?”
    I do that to family members. It's why I couldn't see myself dating an introvert & don't get why I would want a "dual". I already know about myself. I want to hear about someone else. The alternative is just me sitting there staring at someone, so I usually try to initiate conversation instead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    I do that to family members. It's why I couldn't see myself dating an introvert & don't get why I would want a "dual". I already know about myself. I want to hear about someone else. The alternative is just me sitting there staring at someone, so I usually try to initiate conversation instead.
    Don't ILIs love rambling upon being provoked? Just look at End's posts... lmao.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HookahGirl420 View Post
    True I actually do know a few IxI (both ILIs & IEIs) irl that will talk for hours on things they find interesting. It's my delta/alpha introverted family members that seem to just sit in silence a lot & I have to straight up tell them "talk!"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    True I actually do know a few IxI (both ILIs & IEIs) irl that will talk for hours on things they find interesting. It's my delta/alpha introverted family members that seem to just sit in silence a lot & I have to straight up tell them "talk!"
    Introverts direct your thoughts by asking specific questions or making mindful comments
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Introverts direct your thoughts by asking specific questions or making mindful comments
    Honestly fuuuuuck that LOL I prefer people to talk as much or more than me. Convos in my opinion should be 50/50 or at least 40/60. If people don't carry comvos with me, I'll for real just tell them they're boring.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Just make people mad, they talk more sometimes when that happens. Or talk about a contrary opinion
    Lol that's true. I mean, at least in a dating sense I don't hardly ever go on dates with people I don't already know. & I'm dating one of my extroverted friends now anyway.

Honestly tho, & I don't mind at all, a lot of friends convos with me for some reason just seems to be them telling me a lot of personal things about themselves. It won't really be about topics or dumb stuff like gossiping about people with both know, more like either their own goals, fears, etc. in life or even something random like telling me all about their drug addict mom (as an example). It's both Fi & Fe users that do that, too. I like to get know people super well, so works for me.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HookahGirl420 View Post
    That we do, but that's because it's a potential teaching moment. ILI's relish the potential moment where someone is actually able to be taught something.

Like I've said elsewhere. Lecturing and finger waving gets you nowhere. You need a confluence of circumstance, information, and receptiveness on the part of the potential student to get the point across. You can't just cold convert a person belonging to one faith to another for example. You plant the seeds in the hope they will bear fruit...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12