1. Do you make insights and hunches that frequently turn out to be correct?
I marked yes because I have lots of insights and hunches but whether or not they are correct is only about 50% of the time.
2. Do you often think about the future rather than the present or past?
I marked yes but I think alot about the past too. I usually tend to not be as much in the 'present.'
3. Do you feel the need to make arrangements and plan events out rather than winging it?
I marked no, but only because there wasn't a "sometimes" option. I'm flexible enough to go with the flow if needed. I don't require arrangements usually but it's nice if they are there to offer some structure.
4. When you do plan out events, and you need to change then last minute, are you irritated?
I said no because usually I'm flexible enough but I would still prefer things to go by the plan.
5. When thinking of your future, do you set goals for yourself and can visualize all of the steps you must take to reach that goal?
I said yes, I definitely like to set future goals for myself and try to visualize the steps but oftentimes I do miss some steps or are unsure of the steps to take.
6. Do people often tell you that your advice is profound and insightful?
I said no. I don't think anyone has ever told me that.
I hope I offer profound and insightful advice though and they just fail to mention it.
7. Would you rather be silent and contemplate things in your mind rather than speak with others.
Hard to say. I marked yes mainly because that's what I usually do, but I don't always prefer that. I often do like to share my ideas with others but feel like others would not understand or be interested in them.
8. Do you consider every possibility before making a decision?
I said no. I consider several possibilities but I don't think I look at every single one. There is always going to be something I failed to consider or didn't want to spend the time investigating any more and just wanted to get on with things.
9. Do you find it easy to remember someone's name?
I'm not sure if this more Ni or Ne, but I said no. I tend to struggle with this, sometimes to my own embarrassment.
10. Do you tend to easily notice patterns?
Quite sure I'm more an Ne than Ni user. I think some of the Ni here might just be attributed to my introversion in general?