Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why I hate introverts (offensive)

TIM
    IEI 451 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as an introvert with social anxiety, I can sometimes be annoyed when other introverts don't even make any effort whatsoever.

a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Good to know. I usually get pissed off about their blindfolded subjectivity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho Marx
    I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.

Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by atlascog View Post
    as an introvert with social anxiety, I can sometimes be annoyed when other introverts don't even make any effort whatsoever.
    I too have social anxiety, but I also possess the cure. See, the one thing us introverts need to learn to embrace is the philosophy of "Fuck It". Trust me folks, once you fully achieve that state it all gets way easier. I mean, you'd be surprised at how many normies actually praise you, how many nerds get you, how many of the opposite sex find themselves contemplating dumping their current squeezes for a chance at you, etc...

Many say this advice is poison but it both is and is not. They say to you "be yourself". Yes, you should, but you must actually be you. Don't gun for diversity points, nor gun for tradcon points. You are you, people will either like or hate you. Feed off both ends of that spectrum. After all, if they hate you that much, you're drawing heat off of a more worthy target...

TIM
    IEI 451 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    I too have social anxiety, but I also possess the cure. See, the one thing us introverts need to learn to embrace is the philosophy of "Fuck It". Trust me folks, once you fully achieve that state it all gets way easier. I mean, you'd be surprised at how many normies actually praise you, how many nerds get you, how many of the opposite sex find themselves contemplating dumping their current squeezes for a chance at you, etc...

Many say this advice is poison but it both is and is not. They say to you "be yourself". Yes, you should, but you must actually be you. Don't gun for diversity points, nor gun for tradcon points. You are you, people will either like or hate you. Feed off both ends of that spectrum. After all, if they hate you that much, you're drawing heat off of a more worthy target...
    Thank you, I needed to hear this right now.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

11 years later but...

Introverts are more manly. Really? lmao I think it's often the opposite. Extroversion is naturally 'yang' energy because it's giving and outward like the yang energy of sunlight. If you are naturally sissy-ish on top of that tho it comes off as Richard Simmons trying to inspire you probably or something, but it doesn't really have anything to do with masculinity/feminity either way.

I had a long rant typed out about the topic of introversion itself but I deleted it cuz Im pretty sure I already gave the same speech five times before. haha. The introversion-masculinity comment was just strange to me.

Are you insecure about 'not being man enough' in general. Eh. Guys who are a little fruity are so cute and loveable to me anyway. Anybody that bullies a guy over this deserves to have a wrecking ball sadistically hit their chest.

I do think like if you are introverted on top of being a non-logical type it has its unique set of issues in how you interact with others and how others are perceiving you. Cuz its a double whammy of not getting energy off the 'other' and coming off as too self-involved and not really have anything that logical or efficient to contribute to. This is also purely the type of 'the artist' though, or an entertainer. And artists are always walking that fine line between creativity and insanity.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Prejudice coming from introverts is something I've thought might be true before... but we're good with computers or something so that makes up for it

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not all introverts are shy. Introverts get tired of long contact with ppl, extroverts get tired by being alone. Amateurs in socionics called me extrovert, by my body language and talkative personality but i'm introvert.

TIM
    eyy
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ not really. Introversion and Extroversion have to do to with how we process information, if you primarily look for any kind of external stimuli you're an Extrovert, if you're mostly indifferent to external stimuli then you're an Introvert. Introverts react more to things coming from within, Extroverts react more to things coming from without.

this may go hand in hand with being social or seclusive, but not necessarily. some types and subtypes are particularly famous for being "introverted extroverts", or "extroverted introverts".

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    11 years later but...

Introverts are more manly. Really? lmao I think it's often the opposite. Extroversion is naturally 'yang' energy because it's giving and outward like the yang energy of sunlight. If you are naturally sissy-ish on top of that tho it comes off as Richard Simmons trying to inspire you probably or something, but it doesn't really have anything to do with masculinity/feminity either way.

I had a long rant typed out about the topic of introversion itself but I deleted it cuz Im pretty sure I already gave the same speech five times before. haha. The introversion-masculinity comment was just strange to me.

Are you insecure about 'not being man enough' in general. Eh. Guys who are a little fruity are so cute and loveable to me anyway. Anybody that bullies a guy over this deserves to have a wrecking ball sadistically hit their chest.

I do think like if you are introverted on top of being a non-logical type it has its unique set of issues in how you interact with others and how others are perceiving you. Cuz its a double whammy of not getting energy off the 'other' and coming off as too self-involved and not really have anything that logical or efficient to contribute to. This is also purely the type of 'the artist' though, or an entertainer. And artists are always walking that fine line between creativity and insanity.
    OP started this post with anecdotal and biased evidence based off of
    his hurt feelings. I wouldn't call any of his statements entirely accurate.
    It was just a hurt little boy crying because the world didn't revolve
    around him and he lacked perspective.
    Everything interests me but nothing holds me.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought OP was a little boy trolling because he was bored and wanted to be edgy.

TIM
    IEI 451 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

even though it's possible to be both, for some reason it really annoys me when people think introversion = shyness. there are shy extroverts too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12