Thread: Genetic Algorithm

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Genetic Algorithm

Socionics reminds me a lot of a computer algorithm called Generic Algorithm. It involves evolution of a data structure, using the principles of evolution... cross over, mutation and so forth.... looking at socionics... S people remind me of the cross over element that doesnt allow the best solution to change, and the N people randomly try new things around the best solution, looking for a better one, once a new one is found and catches on it slowly goes into use, while the people resist and challange the change, and the caus elow demand because they havent yet adapted. but eventually things catch on. ENTp, INTj are responsible for mutation of logical ideas. the INTj works out the systems, and the ENTp combines them. same with INFj ENFp. Except the mutation is relations and morral code. The ENFp then goes up on stage with fake boobs and dictates them ... "oops i did it again..." and makes a lot of money. Then there are the crossover elements that use refference more than inference :-). they look up how things have been done in the past or present. Anyone notice that? Maybe thats why its always the NT guys in the hospital after trying out newly developed euphoric drugs, or after sticking things into the outlet as kids, or after....
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Actually it would be the perceiving types that always try new things, not necessarily the types, and its the judging types that resist change, not the types, but yeah.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When you say judging types, are you reffering to the MBTI description or the socionics description? I will use the MBTI letters from this point on in this post....From what I have seen SP types wont try anything new on their own, until an NP person persuades themw ith excitement, and even then they will feel as if it might make them look bad in front of others. Eventualy they do try whatever the idea is and if it works well they get others excited. NJ's I have observed are tough to persuade to create change, however this is only because they want concrete proof, they are however creative and try new things AS LONG AS THEY HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO WORK. This may make them appear as though they don't like change. SJ's on the other hand have a good eye for how things change. Their Si function allows them to spot minor sensory changes, including temperature, saltiness of food, how fat their wife got, and so forth. They also miss the way things used to be, its always the SJ's (usually F) that cry because their children have grown so much. This is a change they have to accept unless they want to damage their growing child's psych. So SJ's are like a resistor in the circuit sorta. The NP types are like a voltage. The NJ's are the ones that make sure the voltage is applied with reason, and the SP's are the current. (So i guess that makes NJ's the switch.)

Modification: SJ's are like an inductor, they initially resist the flow but when the flow gets going its hard to stop it. The NJ's being like a switch should then be a variable resistor.
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's pretend someone in Alpha generated the idea. The info goes to Alpha, Beta, and Delta members via and .
    That explains a lot...
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. Sorry for the confusion. I was just pointing out that the information gets passed to all of the quadras except the Gamma.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)