View Poll Results: type of Nicole Kidman?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

2 20.00%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

2 20.00%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

1 10.00%
  • EIE (ENFj)

1 10.00%
  • LSI (ISTj)

1 10.00%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 10.00%
  • IEE (ENFp)

1 10.00%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

1 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nicole Kidman

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    IEI-Fe, or alternative type, EII, because she's INFJ (9w1 sx/so is my guess). Where do people see her as LII, LSI, or ILE? She's not a Logical type by any means.
    It's best to differentiate both systems
    Yes she's INFJ in MBTI most likely and most likely she is going to be an ethical type in socionics however that doesn't diminish her from being a logical type.
    I think people see her as Ti ego because she's a core 1(imo), I think she's 1w9, core 1s are usually systematic, logical etc

I would like you to explain sx/so variants for her though would be interesting, I always thought she was sp/sx or sp/so but sx/so is definitely possible.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aki View Post
    I honestly don't see LII at all.

EIE introverted subtype or ESI. She seems dramatic and loves swearing. Why Se PoLR? I don't get it.

reminds me tons of shirley eie gestures and expressions

Yeah EIE for me aswell

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

undecided between SEI and LII

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post
    undecided between SEI and LII
    If it’s between those two types, I vote SEI.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Another ESI that gets mistyped as IEI/SEI or INFJ, imo.

She's got that quiet resoluteness and strength of Se Creative which IEI tends to lack (1D Se are "softies", especially the Ethicals, whereas ESIs have a certain harshness, toughness, strength; even though subdued, you can tell they could give you a verbal beating at least haha, they employ "tough love", whereas INFx seem quite helpless and defenseless in comparison, they don't have Creative Se to protect them. When you hurt the feelings of an ESI, you'll more likely feel it, painfully, they'll lash back out or give you a deadly look/word – the words of an ESI can be like daggers to the heart – whereas an INFx would more likely take a bleeding inwardly, overwhelmed by the situation). Furthermore, her physical awareness seems much higher than of a Beta NF.

One has to keep in mind that she is an actress who is trying to build up a certain persona, hers does seem to involve more Fe use, but that doesn't mean she actually values it, she is using it for other goals. Each type can use their unvalued functions for the goals of their valued ones. A Gamma SF will use more Fe if it serves the goals of their Quadra/type, like more monetary or social success.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

As a comparison, I'd say Katie Holmes is SEI (Fe or no subtype).

Fe Creative has a certain warmth, connectivity, softness, and approachability that ESI lacks. Even when ESI uses their Fe, there is often still a bit of stealth or coldness in their eyes or demeanor. Difficult to describe, but it is basically the difference between Merry and Serious use of Fe. Some ESIs are better at "faking" it than others to the point they genuinely seem Fe valuing (which is a subject for another debate), but with Nicole Kidman it is rather obvious to me she is a "fierce" woman with Creative Se. They have that underlying attitude of "don't/you can't mess with me". It's like a protective energetic shield of Se which xEI typically lack.

P.S: The interviewer seems SEE. It is interesting to see the contrast.
    His Fe is certainly more of an "act" than hers. Hers comes more naturally.
    Last edited by Olimpia; 11-06-2018 at 10:54 PM.

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    If it’s between those two types, I vote SEI.
    conflictor detected

edit: personally, I'm leaning more towards LII but I can't tell for sure. I've never met someone with eyes like hers although I could see a bit of the same sharpness that some LIIs have. (There is a bit similarity between her and filatova's portraits)
    Last edited by Cosmic Teapot; 11-06-2018 at 05:55 PM.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    As a comparison, I'd say Katie Holmes is SEI.

Fe Creative has a certain warmth, connectivity, softness, and approachability that ESI lacks. Even when ESI uses their Fe, there is often still a bit of stealth or coldness in their eyes or demeanor. Difficult to describe, but it is basically the difference between Merry and Serious use of Fe. Some ESIs are better at "faking" it than others to the point they genuinely seem Fe valuing (which is a subject for another debate), but with Nicole Kidman it is rather obvious to me she is a "fierce" woman with Creative Se. They have that underlying attitude of "don't/you can't mess with me".

Katie Holmes, soft or not, is so hot.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
    Katie Holmes, soft or not, is so hot.
    Have you ever considered typing yourself as LII before?

*********** 21-04-19:

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sure, why not?

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I wonder, if I were attracted or drawn to SEI over ESE, I would think I would lean more ILE, theoretically speaking. I like to think I am primarily irrational.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I wonder, if I were attracted or drawn to SEI over ESE, I would think I would lean more ILE, theoretically speaking. I like to think I am primarily irrational.
    You could just be LII-Ne. All people with that type related more to being irrational ime because of being (boosted) Pe ego and not Je ego.

Besides, people are not only attracted to their Duals. They may even be more attracted to other types due to other personal reasons.
    If that wasn't the case, everyone would be with their Dual or stay single forever... and that is obviously not the case.

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's got that quiet resoluteness and strength of Se Creative which IEI tends to lack (1D Se are "softies", especially the Ethicals, whereas ESIs have a certain harshness, toughness, strength; even though subdued, you can tell they could give you a verbal beating at least haha, they employ "tough love", whereas INFx seem quite helpless and defenseless in comparison, they don't have Creative Se to protect them. When you hurt the feelings of an ESI, you'll more likely feel it, painfully, they'll lash back out or give you a deadly look/word – the words of an ESI can be like daggers to the heart – whereas an INFx would more likely take a bleeding inwardly, overwhelmed by the situation). Furthermore, her physical awareness seems much higher than of a Beta NF.

One has to keep in mind that she is an actress who is trying to build up a certain persona, hers does seem to involve more Fe use, but that doesn't mean she actually values it, she is using it for other goals. Each type can use their unvalued functions for the goals of their valued ones. A Gamma SF will use more Fe if it serves the goals of their Quadra/type, like more monetary or social success.
    I like the point and appreciate new types being discussed, I disagree with the reasoning.
    Quiet resoluteness and strength doesn't point to any type imo those are just traits you can point to any type.

Her physical awareness remember she has well developed MBTI functions so her Se is probably developed now (this depends on age and upbringing, development Nicole seems to have had healthy development), which gives her better physical awareness then normal(same can be said for Jigga man Jay-Z and he is typed XIE)

I hope this helps

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"whereas an INFx would more likely take a bleeding inwardly, overwhelmed by the situation" I agree with this sort of if we're talking socionics yes

I still think she has POLR Si

You have the better typing imo though I lack information on Nicole and I'm really typing based on 1 video and a pattern that's really it.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with you that Nicole Kidman is not -creative and -PoLR based on the video Aki posted.
    She does also seem more and than and to me.

Off-topic side-note:
    I wonder, if I were attracted or drawn to SEI over ESE.
    Same for me. I guess I'm not a fan of the strong demonstrative of ESE or LSE; which might be the indication that is my PoLR.
    Funny enough, there are people who are SLE or SEE I get along fine with.
    ...and it seems to me that I prefer on one day and on another day. So I've to be the dynamic base type.

btw. are Katie Holmes and Emilia Clarke the same Socionics type?
    It seems to me so.
    Last edited by WinnieW; 11-08-2018 at 12:02 AM.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    I agree with you that Nicole Kidman is not -creative and -PoLR based on the video Aki posted.

Off-topic side-note:

Same for me. I guess I'm not a fan of the strong demonstrative of ESE or LSE; which might be the indication that is my PoLR.
    ...and it seems to me that I prefer on one day and on another day. So I've to be the dynamic base type.

It seems to me so.
    There is so much variety of in women. How does one choose? It can drive a man mad.

Variety is the spice of life.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post

Off-topic side-note:

It seems to me so.
    A lot of LIIs do seem to end up with SEIs (and SLIs) ime.

Good observation! I'd type Emilie Clarke as SEI(-Fe) as well.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post

She seems completely asexual to me btw
    It's funny you say that; I've heard Alpha NTs described the same way by people not in their quadra.

This is what Gulenko has to say about Alpha NT romance:

Childlike Types: ENTp (ILE) INTj (LII)

These types seem to exist outside their own sexuality. Sex is to be metabolized psychologically for them in an almost roundabout way - as an emotional entity, or possibly even an intellectual exercise. In a partner, they are looking for someone who will deal with (and protect) their quirks and understand their sexuality on the same intellectual/emotional level.
    Could you clarify why she seems asexual?

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Childlike Types: ENTp (ILE) INTj (LII)

These types seem to exist outside their own sexuality. Sex is to be metabolized psychologically for them in an almost roundabout way - as an emotional entity, or possibly even an intellectual exercise. In a partner, they are looking for someone who will deal with (and protect) their quirks and understand their sexuality on the same intellectual/emotional level.
    Lie.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BOT View Post
    Lie.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by A Moderator View Post

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BOT View Post

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wth is with her lisp? Yeah I could see her as LII. I’m supervising her for her lisp lol.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Wth is with her lisp? Yeah I could see her as LII. I’m supervising her for her lisp lol.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LeaderLightChange View Post
    It's best to differentiate both systems
    Yes she's INFJ in MBTI most likely and most likely she is going to be an ethical type in socionics however that doesn't diminish her from being a logical type.
    I agree that they're different systems, but that makes no sense if you agree she's INFJ, like why would that same person be 1D Fe in Socionics? I think the people typing her as a Logical type are just wrong. Why humor a false typing, like at least stick with some Ethical types. How in the world is she Ti-lead? I'm even more convinced after watching the Vogue video she's IEI-Fe.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaderLightChange View Post
    I would like you to explain sx/so variants for her though would be interesting, I always thought she was sp/sx or sp/so but sx/so is definitely possible.
    Well, she doesn't seem sx-last in the video with Jimmy Fallon, pays attention to chemistry, and I don't think she's so-last either, but that's a bit more debatable. She has the playful, flirty energy that comes from sx/so. I'm not quite sure on her Enneagram yet. I don't see 1w9 tho. Maybe even 3w4.

Fe Creative has a certain warmth, connectivity, softness, and approachability that ESI lacks.
    She has that, but she is shy.

Not true, have you ever pushed an IEI? They aren't helpless or defenseless.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I agree that they're different systems, but that makes no sense if you agree she's INFJ, like why would that same person be 1D Fe in Socionics? I think the people typing her as a Logical type are just wrong. Why humor a false typing, like at least stick with some Ethical types. How in the world is she Ti-lead? I'm even more convinced after watching the Vogue video she's IEI-Fe.

Well, she doesn't seem sx-last in the video with Jimmy Fallon, pays attention to chemistry, and I don't think she's so-last either, but that's a bit more debatable. She has the playful, flirty energy that comes from sx/so. I'm not quite sure on her Enneagram yet. I don't see 1w9 tho. Maybe even 3w4.

She has that, but she is shy.

Not true, have you ever pushed an IEI? They aren't helpless or defenseless.
    I have repetitively said I feel like she's not a logical type haha but I understand your point.
    Why not EIE-Ni > IEI-Fe though? The IEI-Fe typing is great i'm just not seeing it atm but i'll watch another few videos
    I think she's a gut type maybe your typing of 9w1 makes sense but i'm not sure about sx/so

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I just saw Reinin types her as EIE.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE-Ti?

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SEI-Si 4w5 sp/so

https://www.pinterest.com/socionics/
    https://stackemup.livejournal.com/

Both my VI templates and breakdown for every type, wing and stack are +100 on the typology boards...nobody has been able to beat my gauntlets. Both are so conceptually/structurally/logically flawless that fusion never results in the impossible combinations (i.e. INFj 8w7 lol). It's like a wrecking ball.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry View Post
    I just saw Reinin types her as EIE.
    Probably an intuitive and extrovert type imo, this is very possible

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find her extremely attractive, maybe I’m a little gay lol
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also think that she is awesome. I don't understand why some people think that she is Se-valuer, I can't see her Se, so I understand Se-ignoring or polr typings. I think she is too emotionally expressive and playful to be EII or Fi-dom. Although she has some kind of awkwardness, she is able to skillfully maneuver the conversation, hence I think she has strong ethics, hence not a LII. I think she is SEI-Fe.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123