Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gamma forum has the least posts - why?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Gamma forum has the least posts - why?

The Gamma quadra sure doesn't get represented much, does it?
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course as you know most of the people here are from the Alpha Quadra. You may very well be the only active member in the Gamma Quadra on this forum.

But I am interested in the gamma Quadra though.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, what would you like to know about the Gamma quadra? I'm an INTp, my dad's an ISFj, my sister is an ESFp, and one of my best friends is an ENTj. So I have experience with everyone here.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And just for starters, here a little quirk about the Gamma quadra:

Members of this group like to talk...and talk...and talk...and guess what? Talk some more.

Your INTp friend,

Cone

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    And just for starters, here a little quirk about the Gamma quadra:

Members of this group like to talk...and talk...and talk...and guess what? Talk some more.
    Why?

I have an ENTj friend (Quasi-identical) that likes to brag about how capable he is and likes to grandize himself along with any one he is with. I think most of the time he B.S.’s. At the same time it is funny how he does it, and he is really a cool guy. But he can also be hypocritical, he will B.S., but needs solid proof of all of my theories. This does however allow me some insight to my own thinking and as a result I come back to him with an improved theory. I have had some similar experiences with other ENTj’s, at times discussions are fruitful when it comes to hammering out an idea and making it workable—at least sometimes.

I also have an ISFj friend that can be that way too, only he likes to talk about philosophy and recent events. He does this because he knows that those topics get my attention. However, since I am an ENTp, discussions always fall into a category of either lack of interest or lack confidence to the other. The good thing about this is it helps the other one understand what they are not seeing.

It can be tough not getting into an argument though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, Cone! Could you help me and talk some more about the ENTJs? Put all the improtant things in here. I'd love to read about them.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obsessed with ENTjs, are you? Well, here's what I'll do. I'm going to bring up my old post, "Real life type descriptions", and write a full-length description of my ENTj friend. I should know enough about him by now. And also, tell CuriousSoul that I'll be writing a description of my INFj friend for him; I'm sure he's been waiting for that.

Just stay active over the next few days.

Your Contrary INTp friend,

Cone

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yur sure are from Gamma, cause only they advertize everithing in such a manner.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'd like to know how an entp is to survive in a highly gamma family environment

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trey
    i'd like to know how an entp is to survive in a highly gamma family environment
    Wow. How weird. Out of five of us in my family of origin, three were gamma, (infj, estj, enfp) the other, intj, is my mirror. Let's just say it felt a little out of place.
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From socionics.com:

"Gamma" quadrable: ESFp - INTp - ENTj - ISFj
    And I would imagine you would feel out of place as the INFJ is your supervisor and the ESTJ is your benefactor. Your INTJ relative on the other hand would probably have it best as the INFJ and ESTJ are fairly neutral towards him and the ENFP is his supervisee and you are mirror to him.

Thus:

INTJ

ESTJ-INFJ

ENFP

ENTP

You got screwed on that totem pole.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oops, I guess I meant delta, not gamma. Sorry!
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    From socionics.com:

"Gamma" quadrable: ESFp - INTp - ENTj - ISFj
    And I would imagine you would feel out of place as the INFJ is your supervisor and the ESTJ is your benefactor. Your INTJ relative on the other hand would probably have it best as the INFJ and ESTJ are fairly neutral towards him and the ENFP is his supervisee and you are mirror to him.

Thus:

INTJ

ESTJ-INFJ

ENFP

ENTP

You got screwed on that totem pole.
    heh heh, you got that right!
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Earl60861 wrote a description of himself somewhere around here, and I was working on the INFj description, but laziness kicked in and CuriousSoul disappeared somewhere.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Gamma quadra sure doesn't get represented much, does it?
    Gamma topics= 30
    Beta topics= 12

-_-

You still got us beat. :wink:

Actually you guys are in second place... pretty sweet, eh?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wrote this post before the ENTjs invaded and Cheerio came along. Back then, I was the only active Gamma member.

The anti-Canada, roughly 2 miles from Mr. Cone's house
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Visiting

I'm here visiting for a while. Haven't been on in weeks because no one's done anything. Even so, I've been having fun with my new compilers and stuff. Such hard "work" I do!

You're not even that active anymore, Mr. Cone.

PS, If Mr. Cone'd fancy a copy of QB 7.1 I found, he can have it (MS doesn't support it, hasn't done so for 15 years, so I doubt they'd care, and even so, usually intelligent property like compilers and code become free after 10 years without support, so anything they do won't stand up in court ). I also have QB 4.5 and of course, the standard QB 1.1. 7.1 is about 5.5 MB though, so it'll take awhile to send it to you. I might rar the zip file to save some space though.
    Mr. Cone's family scares me.

If I only had a brain...

Voted "most cryptic" and "Most likely to become his/her country's next president/prime minister"

I'd like to thank all of you who voted for me. When I take office, I'll remember those who didn't vote for me...

ENTJ

Warning: can be long-winded when writing. Allow for a minimum of 20 minutes to read each individual post of mine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Posts number

Alpha: 14224 posts
    Beta: 10403 posts
    Gamma: 3496 posts
    Delta: 11175

Why do you think is that?
    INFp(INTp)
    "I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world"

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol I wonder how many times this will be brought up...

It's because a while back a moderator gave some disgruntled members of the Socionics community her password. Most of them are Beta but think they're Gamma, so the stuff Gammas say pisses them off because it doesn't match their version of Socionics. Also, they dislike a few Gammas and insist that those people don't belong to their quadra. As a result, they used the opportunity to delete most of the threads in Gamma.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A real act of stupidity, they could have deleted anything goes threads instead, now much knowledge has gone wasted.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But apparently from their perspective, it was false knowledge.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which, of course, gave them the right to delete what others had written --

And it further gave CPig the right to go all whiny "aw you are so mean to me, I'm going through difficult times in my life" -- how going through difficult times in your life gives anyone the right to behave like an asshole, that's a question they can't answer.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah! i'm really mad at the people who did this! i mean so many great posts of mine when down the Flood! so many great posts of me getting under people's skin! poor shame...
    IEI - the nasty kind...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    A real act of stupidity, they could have deleted anything goes threads instead, now much knowledge has gone wasted.
    Actually, I think they did delete mostly the Anything Goes thread.

The whole act took like 10 minuets I'm not sure how that much stuff got lost.

I wasn't Too worried while it was happening because I Thought there was a back up.

"Eh, that was stupid guess I shall be restoring posts for the next three days of my life."

No back up I say! Nada.

Annnnyway, I do think the information was sort of disposable (but not peoples time). If you guys are so very serious about this what should be done is all of you socionics nerds should band together and get a good Russian translator.

Entirely too much silly speculation goes on around here, even for pop psychology.

But all of this does Not mean that I am not apologetic for uh.. giving away my sacred duties to a bad of wild chimps. I remind myself of PETA, shitty reasoning skillz. I get pissed that dogs are in cages so I let them loose and half of them get smashed on the freeway (true story, by the way).

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Garmonbozia
    Annnnyway, I do think the information was sort of disposable (but not peoples time). If you guys are so very serious about this what should be done is all of you socionics nerds should band together and get a good Russian translator.

Entirely too much silly speculation goes on around here, even for pop psychology.
    Your personal opinions on the value of what was and is written by others have no meaning and no worth whatsoever. Suppose I decide one day to read some stuff your bf has written, and I further decide it's "disposable" - does that give me the right to delete it, or to give others a password to delete it, should I have access to it?

The fact that you keep sidestepping this issue makes me wonder if you have any sense of ethics at all. The same goes for what a bunch of two-year olds have drawn - it may be worthless, but I have no right to destroy it.

But all of this does Not mean that I am not apologetic for uh.. giving away my sacred duties to a bad of wild chimps.
    If you are apologetic, why do you keep coming back to the "it wasn't a big deal anyway" line? Do you even understand what being "sorry" means? Do you think it's something you have to say to keep idiots happy? "Aw, I'm soooo sorry I stepped on your toe, but you shouldn't be standing on my way, you know.".

You seem to want to have it both ways -- that people accept your apologies, but at the same time say that it wasn't a great deal anyway. What an appalling lack of character.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat

Your personal opinions on the value of what was and is written by others have no meaning and no worth whatsoever. Suppose I decide one day to read some stuff your bf has written, and I further decide it's "disposable" - does that give me the right to delete it, or to give others a password to delete it, should I have access to it?
    Hah, well you could DECIDE that, thing is though someone has deemed it important enough to publish; which means that there are a great many copies in the world (copies, as you have witnessed are important). Perhaps Socionics isn't yet Important?

At any rate, I did 'na claim that its deletion was excused by the fact that I find the theory itself inconsequential. Amusing, perhaps. But inconsequential.

The fact that you keep sidestepping this issue makes me wonder if you have any sense of ethics at all. The same goes for what a bunch of two-year olds have drawn - it may be worthless, but I have no right to destroy it.
    I didn't destroy anything. But ****** didn't personally march 6,000,000 people into gas chambers either. So I guess that isn't really a good excuse.

(Though it's the deletion of a few posts, not a genocide, the reaction was absurd. One would think I had killed a puppy.)

If you are apologetic, why do you keep coming back to the "it wasn't a big deal anyway" line? Do you even understand what being "sorry" means? Do you think it's something you have to say to keep idiots happy? "Aw, I'm soooo sorry I stepped on your toe, but you shouldn't be standing on my way, you know.".

You seem to want to have it both ways -- that people accept your apologies, but at the same time say that it wasn't a great deal anyway. What an appalling lack of character.
    Because, I do have morals I understand that just because I don't care about something dose not mean that others do not. If I had spent a great deal of time on something only to have deleted I too would be upset, which is why I am indeed sincerely apologetic and a little bit embarrassed.

But some of the blame too would be placed on myself. Electronics are fickle. It's dreadfully unsafe to have just one copy of Anything.

All of this having been said (in a marvelously incoherent manner, such a sleepy girl) the Spanish decided that there was nothing of use in the Mayan books and threw thousands of years of history into a bonfire. This is something that makes me quite sad.

So many things lost. I don't Know but I think that the16types.info posts wont go down in history as a tragic loss. If you Really want your posts back they aren't hard at all to find in the google cache.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question what's the dilly yo? u actin' silly yo!

y haven't we had any gamma posts since the brag threads? every other quadra has had posts since then! wtf is up man? r we just lazy? do u we just don't care enuff about anything? i miss u guys!
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe because not many of em listen to busta
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dedicated to the newly enlightened gammas:

Yeah
    As a shorty playing in the front yard of the crib
    I fell down, and I bumped my head
    Somebody helped me up and asked me if I bumped my head
    I said "Yeah"
    So then they said "Oh so that mean you gon', you gon' switch it on em'?"
    I said "Yeah, Flipmode, Flipmode is the greatest"
    Knowing as a shorty, I was always told
    That if I ain't gon' be part of the greatest
    I gotta be the greatest myself

Verse 1:
    Yeah nigga what
    What a surprise
    Get ya sumin'
    Make a nigga close both of your eyes
    All my niggas gettin' money capitalize
    Die little small guy
    We on the rise
    Everything a nigga touch platinumize
    Fully equipped
    You know we come wit' all the supplies
    Got a big gun and I'ma show you the size
    You fuck wit' any of my Flipmode family ties
    Me and my niggas be comin' through stalkin' you out
    Killin' off any and everything you talkin' about
    See you in the club
    Now we walkin' you out
    Shoulda' thought twice fo' you went and opened your mouth
    Yo
    Anyway we stay keepin it movin'
    Fuckin' with the wrong nigga
    Hope you know what you doin'
    Now blame me
    All the same niggas is lame
    It's not a game
    Or my name still splittin' your brain
    Chorus:
    Y'all niggas had enough?
    Gimme some more
    Y'all niggas want the wild shit?
    Gimme some more
    Yo Spliff where the weed at?
    Gimme some more
    I know ya'll niggas need that
    Gimme some more
    Even though we getting money you can
    Gimme some more
    With the cars and the big crib
    Gimme some more
    Everybody spread love
    Gimme some more
    If you want it let me hear you say
    Gimme some more
    Verse2:
    Flash with a rash
    Gimme my cash
    Flickin' my ash
    Runnin' with my money son go out with a blast
    Do what you want
    A nigga's cuttin' the corner
    You fuckin' up
    Oh then go 'head and meet the reporter
    Yo
    She tellin' news on how you switch to a bitch
    Little fake funny style, nigga
    Chill with a snitch
    So now I pass and trait over your blood and to ask you
    Make a little room for me and all my niggas to pass through
    Cartier, Sidney Poitier, hooray shit
    What with all my niggas from around the way shit
    When I come through you niggas know I do my thing
    Bring more shit that generate money
    Chi-ching
    Arrest you
    Lyrically flow and caress you
    Bless you
    Then a nigga come to your rescue
    While you assume a nigga blossom and bloom
    I'm comin' soon
    Hit you with a boom
    Gimme some room!
    Chorus
    Verse 3:
    Yo
    Live nigga shit know what I mean
    I represent while we gettin' money and reign supreme
    Hope you niggas know we comin' through full steam
    Can't see you better turn on your high beam
    All my niggas while I'm ringing the siren
    Flipmode be the glory niggas on my team
    Never should you ever try to fuck wit' my cream
    I O.D when my shit get all in your bloodstream
    Everytime we be rippin' it be blowing it down
    Blowing you off fuckin' wit' the hottest niggas around
    Like it's when me and my people run through your town
    Holdin' it down takin' a while and then gimme my crown
    Aiyyo
    All my people need to come and surround
    A nigga be hittin' so much it make you fall on the ground
    Sure to make you shout
    That's what I be all about
    Turnin' you out
    Makin' all of you niggas fall out Chorus

ironically i feel like this song does apply to us haha.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was a visual feast.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    That was a visual feast.
    eye turkey day, eh?
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    dedicated to the newly enlightened gammas:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2asI...eature=related

Yeah
    As a shorty playing in the front yard of the crib
    I fell down, and I bumped my head
    Somebody helped me up and asked me if I bumped my head
    I said "Yeah"
    So then they said "Oh so that mean you gon', you gon' switch it on em'?"
    I said "Yeah, Flipmode, Flipmode is the greatest"
    Knowing as a shorty, I was always told
    That if I ain't gon' be part of the greatest
    I gotta be the greatest myself

Verse 1:
    Yeah nigga what
    What a surprise
    Get ya sumin'
    Make a nigga close both of your eyes
    All my niggas gettin' money capitalize
    Die little small guy
    We on the rise
    Everything a nigga touch platinumize
    Fully equipped
    You know we come wit' all the supplies
    Got a big gun and I'ma show you the size
    You fuck wit' any of my Flipmode family ties
    Me and my niggas be comin' through stalkin' you out
    Killin' off any and everything you talkin' about
    See you in the club
    Now we walkin' you out
    Shoulda' thought twice fo' you went and opened your mouth
    Yo
    Anyway we stay keepin it movin'
    Fuckin' with the wrong nigga
    Hope you know what you doin'
    Now blame me
    All the same niggas is lame
    It's not a game
    Or my name still splittin' your brain
    Chorus:
    Y'all niggas had enough?
    Gimme some more
    Y'all niggas want the wild shit?
    Gimme some more
    Yo Spliff where the weed at?
    Gimme some more
    I know ya'll niggas need that
    Gimme some more
    Even though we getting money you can
    Gimme some more
    With the cars and the big crib
    Gimme some more
    Everybody spread love
    Gimme some more
    If you want it let me hear you say
    Gimme some more
    Verse2:
    Flash with a rash
    Gimme my cash
    Flickin' my ash
    Runnin' with my money son go out with a blast
    Do what you want
    A nigga's cuttin' the corner
    You fuckin' up
    Oh then go 'head and meet the reporter
    Yo
    She tellin' news on how you switch to a bitch
    Little fake funny style, nigga
    Chill with a snitch
    So now I pass and trait over your blood and to ask you
    Make a little room for me and all my niggas to pass through
    Cartier, Sidney Poitier, hooray shit
    What with all my niggas from around the way shit
    When I come through you niggas know I do my thing
    Bring more shit that generate money
    Chi-ching
    Arrest you
    Lyrically flow and caress you
    Bless you
    Then a nigga come to your rescue
    While you assume a nigga blossom and bloom
    I'm comin' soon
    Hit you with a boom
    Gimme some room!
    Chorus
    Verse 3:
    Yo
    Live nigga shit know what I mean
    I represent while we gettin' money and reign supreme
    Hope you niggas know we comin' through full steam
    Can't see you better turn on your high beam
    All my niggas while I'm ringing the siren
    Flipmode be the glory niggas on my team
    Never should you ever try to fuck wit' my cream
    I O.D when my shit get all in your bloodstream
    Everytime we be rippin' it be blowing it down
    Blowing you off fuckin' wit' the hottest niggas around
    Like it's when me and my people run through your town
    Holdin' it down takin' a while and then gimme my crown
    Aiyyo
    All my people need to come and surround
    A nigga be hittin' so much it make you fall on the ground
    Sure to make you shout
    That's what I be all about
    Turnin' you out
    Makin' all of you niggas fall out Chorus

ironically i feel like this song does apply to us haha.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

y haven't we had any gamma posts since the brag threads?
    <attitude type="victim" mode="exaggerated" extent="ridiculous">I, as your most humble servant, beg your forgiveness my Queen. My lack of contribution in this forum results from not really knowing what to write about and lacking any ideas of threads to start. It so greatly pains me that I have so displeased you, Your Majesty, that I beg suitable penance from thee.</attitude>
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BLauritson View Post
    <attitude type="victim" mode="exaggerated" extent="ridiculous">I, as your most humble servant, beg your forgiveness my Queen. My lack of contribution in this forum results from not really knowing what to write about and lacking any ideas of threads to start. It so greatly pains me that I have so displeased you, Your Majesty, that I beg suitable penance from thee.</attitude>

u just made my day with that post BL- trust me i def needed that today...

nooo i just miss u guys! i like having our own little forum for just us cool kids and i miss u guys. idk this is probably so gamma-esque but sumtimes i just like talking to u guys without everyone else's input- not that their input isn't valuable sumtimes, but idk we value the same things and i feel like u guys get me more and give me good feedback on stuff. idk i just want u guys to know i love u and miss u and hope everyone is doing ok <3
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehe, I'm glad you liked it . I was a bit worried when writing it that it might look like I was being mocking or patronising but I'm glad you liked it

I know what you mean about liking this particular forum. I've often felt that these quadra forums are like common rooms; almost like clans really. I often feel like I shouldn't visit the other quadra forums for this reason, like I'd be trespassing on their territory. I know it sounds silly but..
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

Quote Originally Posted by BLauritson View Post
    I know what you mean about liking this particular forum. I've often felt that these quadra forums are like common rooms; almost like clans really. I often feel like I shouldn't visit the other quadra forums for this reason, like I'd be trespassing on their territory. I know it sounds silly but..
    Except that they don't play busta in a klan meeting
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

y haven't we had any gamma posts since the brag threads? every other quadra has had posts since then!
    It's because of the brag threads. Blame it on the theMime
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default gamma forum activity

it has come to my attention that there has been very little activity in this forum recently. for some reason this is a problem. in order to rectify this situation i will post the following video:

You are all required to watch the preceding video and post any comments you may have.

you must then solve the following word problem: "let ABCD and BCFG be two faces of a cube with AB = 12. A beam of light emanates from vertex A and reflects off face BCFG at point P, which is 7 units from BG and 5 units from BC. The beam continues to be reflected off the faces of the cube. The length of the light path from the time it leaves point A until it next reaches a vertex of the cube is given by m√n, where m and n are integers and n is not divisible by the square of any prime. find m + n."

post your solution to the word problem in addition to comments of the video. failure to do so will result in immediate execution.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uh,, Niff? You do know that once someone solves that, the answer will be up and there will be no point in anyone else working it out, except to validate the first one?

Or avoid execution.
    And this, too, shall pass away.

ILI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uh,, Niff? You do know that once someone solves that, the answer will be up and there will be no point in anyone else working it out, except to validate the first one?

Or avoid execution.
    And this, too, shall pass away.

ILI

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast