Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Se PoLR of INFjs and INTjs

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I walked past a lady in the rain while I was holding an umbrella. I didn't even think to offer help til I got in the car.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    I walked past a lady in the rain while I was holding an umbrella. I didn't even think to offer help til I got in the car.
    @Lord Pixel, your Duals obviously need to be able to take care of themselves.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

9 days out of ten my Se is 0, and one day I want to actually kill someone because of something they did or said, I don't ever have the balls to do it, and I pray I never do, but there's no inbetween.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

YeS so insecure about color style patterns and all that jazz. I actually hate it so much since it stresses me out to no end. I just want something perfect to come along lol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Typically, INXjs see the forest but can't remember a single tree. From an information-acquisition perspective, most realize that they regularly miss or ignore concrete facts that can render their often-idealized strategies totally useless. This tends to make them rather hesitant in starting an endeavour. They are impressionistic painters who have difficulty with realism so many overcompensate by becoming annoying perfectionists.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let’s just say, it’s the reason I know I’m INFj.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andreasdevig View Post
    I know all about that. I'm extremely sensitive about being dominated or bossed around. I absolutely cannot stand being around domineering or bossy people. They make me feel extremely uncomfortable. I guess because they force me to have to look at a part of myself that I cannot stand to look at (the part of myself that I feel is very submissive). It makes me feel weak, submissive, etc. I always try my best to not boss others around, because I know I can't stand it when others do that to me.

I also really dislike when people dismiss me or shut me down for having the feelings I have (like your SLE boss did to you).

I don't think I would've felt quite as good.
    Which type LIKES being dominated? Not even SEE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011