Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Se PoLR of INFjs and INTjs

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I think low Se in extremes is when you completely let reality run its course without any intervention. Someone gets harrassed or is in danger in your proximity? You just stand there and observe, or you remove yourself from the situation. This can be observed in IEI and ILI too when they are really deep into their intuition. The opposite is an LSE for example that fights any kind of injustice.

Low Se is also an acceptance to getting taken advantage of without resistance. People with weak Se are easily intimidated by pressure.
    I agree, and on the other hand they can easily ignore pressure sometimes. Like someone begins to make fun of your ugly car because it's ugly and not some cool later model and they ramp up the insults trying to get you to be insulted but you're just happy the car gets from point A to B.

Or you got a dent on your car and they are trying to roast you about it like it's something you should care about, but you're just glad you didn't break the car and it can still get from point A to point B.

Or they try to roast you into changing the tires on your car because only one of them has a cover while the rest of them don't making the car look stupid looking, but you're just glad the tires aren't bald or flat and they can still get from point A to point B.

Or maybe this is just Se PoLR while broke.
    Last edited by Lord Pixel; 09-21-2022 at 10:42 PM.

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't relate to not being able to assert myself or stand up for myself. I can assert myself in a not very expressive way though. The only thing I find too difficult with it is I prefer ne>se. I'd rather live off my ne which can create some problems for myself. As some of the descriptions explained it is willpower, mobilization, and those things I specifically have a hard time with. I can waste a lot of my time not mobilizing myself to do things that seem difficult to me. So, basically like the person who chooses the easiest role in a group project often I relate with. I've found some ways to deal with it like scheduling things that I need to do or following specific routines that keep me motivated. Sometimes I fall behind in this and this is when I basically ignore reality/real life expectations school or work. Am a rather normal person too but can be described as lazy or in my head sometimes.
    For me the difficulties of it are mostly progrsanation and having enough willpower to get through things in life. I also have participated in a lot of sports like swimming and golf. Some sports I would not choose out of it seeming like you have to be very pushy to win or sensory coordinated, which I am not at all(the later sensory like). I can actually easily ask people for things or stand up for myself. Now I am def not a persistent person or can be very strong-willed
    I guessss maybe in the past I use to have issues with people taking advantage of me but I've learned and overcome that, and I developed a lot of different tactics. I have noticed how ever I can pressure people, and it can create a "commotion" but seemingly it never seems to work what ever I am pressing that I want. I remember someone who vauled se and was very good at convincing others, and they did not have to exaggerate what they needed like me. So, I know it's not something I use in my ego block easily or seemingly, it is something I just find ways to compensate for, which can be annoying sometimes but not that much.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112