Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Types of conspiracy theorists

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What type is the most prone to considering evidence without blindly ignoring it?

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratremix View Post
    What type is the most prone to considering evidence without blindly ignoring it?

Oh wait wait I get it; This is not just a question but a criticism to those who are somehow so ignorant to the obvious reptilians, UFOs and that the 666 refers to "www". Yeah how could they? Must be some stupid type.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    ? ? Type related?

Also, what types are most likely to be more so opposed to far out theories?
    I would guess types with strong Te would be least interested in conspiracy theories. Deltas might be less prone to interest in such topics than gammas. I could see betas really enjoying conspiracy theories, wheather or not they actually beleive in them it strikes me as something they might consider fun to think about. I would guess about the same for Alphas.
    Easy Day

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    are you e6 galen? for some reason I pictured you as e7? Are you talking from personal experience or just general observation?
    Seems like someone hasn't noticed the TIM sticker plastered at the side of people's posts.
    General observation + a touch of pulling theory out my ass. I haven't caught myself falling into any conspiracy theories that I'm aware of (except for socionics HURRRRRR).

I ran into a likely E6 last friday who seemed to let whatever conspiracies and projected intentions run rampant throughout his mind. We were talking about trepanning, and I was explaining its medical uses for alleviating fluid build-up in the brain, a la hydrocephalus. He then retorted "no, that's just the Westerners imposing their own culture to others. What you're really saying is that you think you know better than the other cultures that practice it." In the process he completely ignored that I had acknowledged its uses in other cultures for freeing evil spirits and whatnot, and instead used my explanation as an excuse to step onto his soapbox by serving a hot steaming plate of strawman and projection at my feet.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    sometimes I wonder if I'm a 6... >_<
    You'd write the same stereotyped post again and again like B&D if you were.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Conspiracy theorists are bad thinkers:

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/b...=pocket-newtab

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been a conspiracy theorist and I'm a member of the gamma or delta quadra. The ESTj uncovered profile says they're obsessed with conspiracy theories and cover-ups. Mel Gibson's father, Hutton Gibson, is a conspiracy theorist and may be an ESTj-Si (Mel is an ESTj-Si).

And an LIE I used to chat with on the mises forums was a conspiracy theorist.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    I've been a conspiracy theorist and I'm a member of the gamma or delta quadra. The ESTj uncovered profile says they're obsessed with conspiracy theories and cover-ups. Mel Gibson's father, Hutton Gibson, is a conspiracy theorist and may be an ESTj-Si (Mel is an ESTj-Si).

And an LIE I used to chat with on the mises forums was a conspiracy theorist.
    I think that debunkers who are also bit nuts are also likely similar type but they operate in bit different realm (reminds me of one forum member) as their focus is either detailed or too mechanical. It really sounds bit like Ti ignoring gone nuts.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Any type can be a conspiracy theorist. Many Ips do seem to develop siege mentalities in which they think that someone or a group is out to get them. A subset of these think that their circumstances are so unfair that they start seeing and reacting to monsters that aren't really there - fight windmills so to speak. However, Ips tend to be the best types to defend against real conspiracies.......

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    SLI-Si H 9w8 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't take this anymore
    And I'm almost pretty sure
    I've been here before

Socioville Discord: https://discord.gg/yAfc4ZU

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12