Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delta Council

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Delta Council

My fellow Deltians:

Considerable time has passed since our movement first began. It is my belief that useless aggression has diminished and structure has emerged from our quadra. However, it is not enough to fully stabilize the forums...

It has come to my attention that there are a lot of posts that do not have substance, and thus, nothing can come out of them. We need to create posts that will encourage meaningful discussion and serve to establish this here forum as a source of valuable knowledge and worthy time consumption.

To my dismay, I have fallen victim to the air of inconsistency and nonsense posting. For that, I need to introspect, and therefore, withdraw from the forums for an undertermined period of time. That is why I am now offering to you fellow deltians, if you wish to accept, the chance of finally realizing our revolutionary movement....

Behold...
    The All-Powerful Sword of Delta!!!

He (or she) who decides to take the sword will harbour its might and put an end to instability once and for all... However, to first sheath it the deltian has to remove it from the stone, by demonstrating determination and allegiance to the deltian ideal, as well as, commitment to our final goal.

Now, who wishes to take the responsability that comes with the sword? If no one accepts it, it will be hidden for hundreds of years. In other words, everyone here will be dead by that time...

I will stay for a short period to ensure that it will fall to the right hands before taking my time of introspection. Let us have a council in this thread to see who will take it.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*lurks in shadows*
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Creepy-pokeball

I rest my case for most archetypal themed quadra =p

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    I rest my case for most archetypal themed quadra =p

sassy
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*refers to little fox* UDP has a sword in his mouth (offers help innocently)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did I actually write that?... It's funny that I write stuff like that when I don't even get drunk. I'm still going to back it up though :wink: .

Blueblade,

Are you saying that UDP should get the sword? Well, if no one accepts anything then we will have to give it to a non-deltian...

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on symbolism alone, yes. No one's grabbing it though, and he looks like a good candidate, so maybe he should get the sword. UDP?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm... What, exactly would grabbing that blade commit the bearer to? More details would be appreciated. I might take it, but not without some knowledge.

Btw., Arcanum, is your name by any chance derived from the realm of Nasrudin?
    Beware! Nerd genes on the prowl.

INFj - The Holy CPU Saint
    Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBlade
    Based on symbolism alone, yes. No one's grabbing it though, and he looks like a good candidate, so maybe he should get the sword. UDP?

I love swords; it would be an honor...

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord
    Hmm... What, exactly would grabbing that blade commit the bearer to? More details would be appreciated. I might take it, but not without some knowledge.

good calll..........

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I could dance around it in the meantime. Would that help any?

“Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim

Yes

procede now...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*tries to take sword* Aww, it's stuck

Dance faster kim :wink:
    Friendly ISTp
    Interested in everything, yes, EVERYTHING
    Flower's motto: Life's too short even to do the things you want to, let alone the things you dont!!

Creepy-pokeball

*buys sword at the Excalibur shop at the mall*

I win? :/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The sword will become a relic embodying the ideals of the Delta movement stated before. The person controlling it will thus be an official representative of the Delta Quadra and its people. Therefore, whoever decides to take the responsability of having it must ensure that there is peace in the forums and that no one try to divide our quadra by making us fight between each other, etc. Also, the user must have knowledge in the matters of this forum in order to ensure good discussion of topics related or unrelated to the initial purpose of the forum.

The person must be elected by our quadra as worthy of the sword. Having it should entitle the person the honor of having their name placed in the signature of the deltians. In any case, the sword must be passed on to another member (or elected individual) before leaving the forum...

Now, let us give suggestions as to who might take it... So far, our candidates are UDP, Darklord, flower? I think Rocky should be another candidate, he is knowledgeable in socionics and has posted a lot in the forums.

No, it is from the realm of the latin-english dictionary. I've never heard of Nasrudin. Is it from a book?

hehe, ok... I guess

*buys sword at the Excalibur shop at the mall*

I win? :/
    They modeled that one from the authentic.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanum
    No, it is from the realm of the latin-english dictionary. I've never heard of Nasrudin. Is it from a book?
    No, from the computer game Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura.

So, basically, the person to draw out the sword will be unofficial moderator of Delta.
    Hmm...

Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

Creepy-pokeball

No, from the computer game Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura.

So, basically, the person to draw out the sword will be unofficial moderator of Delta.
    Hmm...
    That sounds like too much effort

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    Hmm...
    That sounds like too much effort
    Just my thinking :wink: .

Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote="Darklord"]No, from the computer game Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura.[quote]

I drool over the opening intro with the bright and shiny knight in armour pulling out his gleaming pistol............omg!!!!!!

*anndelise graps a cloth to wipe up*
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me, too. That is the most stylish intro ever, and it sets up the premise near-perfectly (The only possible improvement being a fireball being thrown), as well as having a great transition into the main menu.

Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think we're going off topic...

Never mind........ the enthusiasm for the delta movement has been reduced to almost nothing anyway ............

good times guys......

Final thought before I leave, unless efforts are made to ensure that:

-the discussions are taken more seriously in sections where it is called for,
    -people stop going off tangents in threads, and
    -all the unnecessary arguing

stops, the forums will end up being another social forum and will lose the credibility and reliability that it might have.

Ttyl guys :wink: ,

Arcanum

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope you're still dancing, Kim.

So, whoever gets the sword is a sort of enforcer?

Can I just be the "disciplinarian" ?

well, whatever comes of it.

Good luck, Deltians

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*aimlessly wandering around, then sees sword* "oooooooh shiny!! can i touch it?! ouch! that's sharp!" *becomes somewhat stern* "bad sword! be nice! something that is sharp is mean and shouldn't be leading a group of awesome slash happy people." *wraps it in pink cloth* "much better!"

yeah, don't let me near something like that. definitely can't lead a group with something i would accidently harm myself with. how about we lead with something less threatening....like a flower or something....

i'm done.
    *ENFp*
    Play with me!!

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*ahem*

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    Good luck, Deltians

( :wink: )

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm totally dancing, but you people will have to come up with something soon. I can be unstoppable, but I, too, have to rest! Sheesh, where are the damn ESTj when you need them??? :wink:
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, count me out. Being a moderator in such an independence-directed quadra as Delta might be... difficult. Besides, all the fun lies on the other side of the law.

Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It has come to my attention that there are a lot of posts that do not have substance, and thus, nothing can come out of them. We need to create posts that will encourage meaningful discussion and serve to establish this here forum as a source of valuable knowledge and worthy time consumption.
    It's getting there. Notice how by now two ENFP's are dancing around flowers and just to make things safe, they have wrapped this 'Sword of Delta' in a pink cloth. Also, this 'Sword of Delta' has been asked to be nice by one ENFP and another ENFP is notifying she is a getting a bit tired from dancing around it. I will see to it that this ENFP is able to get herself some rest because as far as I can tell, this could take a while, even when she thinks she is unstopable.
    Logical-Intuitive Extravert (ENTj)
    TeNi

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Friendly ISTp
    Interested in everything, yes, EVERYTHING
    Flower's motto: Life's too short even to do the things you want to, let alone the things you dont!!

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ahhhh, the ENTj coming to the rescue? Is he intrigued by the loving spirits? By the innocence of a dancing ENFp? By her infinite supply of Fi that is bound to turn him into a giggling furball? Or is it a gamma plot? A spy in our midst?

Who can be sure in these days of enemies looming and Quadras mustering strength to take over the socion...?

/me establishes a barrier around her and dances on.

Ok, people, I have a life to live, someone get that bloody sword outta there already! Sheesh, what would this quadra come to without ENFps...
    ― Anais Nin

Creepy-

*confiscates Delta's sword*

Come now, there's no need for violence!

*discreetly hands sword to Herzblut*

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ehm...ishy is the delta moderator now...what is the world coming to?????!!!!!

At least I can stop dancing

I'm calling a crisis meeting! We will gather at.....LOOK! A tree! I want to hug it!

/me skips off to hug the tree
    ― Anais Nin

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    ehm...ishy is the delta moderator now...what is the world coming to?????!!!!!
    All part of the grand plan... :wink:

Eventually we Betas will get around to the other phases of our plan for World Domination. Along with all the other things on our never-ending to-do list

Creepy-

*quickly hides Delta sword on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity.... on second thought I will just leave it with the SLEs *

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Alright, I, small ENFp with big feet, will go on the mission to reclaim our sword. Who volunteers to be my Sam?

/me looks around expectantly
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ahhhh, a brave delta soul! Saddle the pony, Dianawise Delgee! Our steps might be short and the road ever goes on, but even the smallest can change the course of the future. An evil malice stirs in the North and we shall enter the shadows of Beldor to reclaim the sword of kings! Anyone else care to join the deltaship of the sword?
    ― Anais Nin

Creepy-

Hehe. Brave, brave Deltas. Don't forget your protective clothing. You wouldn't want to be infected by those adolescent Beta hormones!

Creepy-

Whatever you do, don't look for your sword in Beta quadra. It's not there, I swear

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Delta Council

The All-Powerful Sword of Delta!!!
    Ooooooh.... it is so beautiful I barely have courage to look at it let alone touch it Does she have a name?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Delta Council

Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    Ooooooh.... it is so beautiful I barely have courage to look at it let alone touch it Does she have a name?
    Yeah.... uuhhh, lemme see.... it reads.. made .. made in...
    it's hard to read....... wait.......made in China!

It's called "made in China"!

Hey look, it's made of plastic! Awww, those poor 2 midgets went on a mission for a plastic sword!

/me buys the exact same new plastic sword and puts it near the Delta entrance. I wonder if those 2 poor midgets will take good care of their big feet.
    Logical-Intuitive Extravert (ENTj)
    TeNi

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delta people.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast