Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
The problem with your assertion, Phaedrus, is that only INTjs use words "like swords". That's 7th function -Te at work, and I do it all the time.
That is just a detail, and in order to see which type is being portrayed in that type description we simply have to look at the overall picture while at the same time comparing details between INTJ and INTP type profiles in MBTT. If I would have read only INTJ type descriptions and was not aware of the existence of INTP type descriptions, my reaction would be very similar to some people's here. They INTJ and INTP type profiles are much more similar to each other than they are different, and that's exactly why tyou have to scrutinize them in depth in order to see which type they are referring to. I spent at least a couple of months before I came to a definite conclusion about the nature and differences beteen INTPs and INTJs. I'm pretty sure that no one else on this forum has studied type profiles as much as I have.

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
The bottom line is, does Model-B not imply everything in that passage as true for LIIs? The answer is yes, it does.
Irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
In that particular type description we see a clear Objectivist world outlook, and a clearly accentuated IP temperament. It is not a description of an INTj.