Default new rule.

6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And the love making function sticks out even more...........when the time is right

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nobrainer
    And the love making function sticks out even more...........when the time is right
    hee hee hee. that was funny.

Creepy-Guy

so you like to discuss every random thought that comes to mind without elaborating on it yourself?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy
    so you like to discuss every random thought that comes to mind without elaborating on it yourself?
    all the time.

another thing:

illusionaries fuck me up a lot. i want to know if anyone else confuses illusionaries for eachother.

i mistake intps for enfps. it's worse if it's a male enfp. they always seem intp-ish to me. they just have completely different reasons for being "mysterious" and secretive.

and, not joking, same sex entp and infp. they say exactly the same sorts of things. the infp just reads a hell of a lot more and the entp just wants more music.

estjs going for long periods of time without food etc. seems sort of like an intj thing, but then the reasons behind going without food and being all stoic and ascetic are completely different.

like an estj working towards getting into some school, can seem very intj-ish, doing the whole going without food/water/etc working like crazy for billions of hours a day. they can both be kind of tactless as all hell, but it's for different reasons.
    yes.
    thing.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you!
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know I'm really annoying in correcting other's errors on usage of Ti.

Probably an obseverver, reading the Ti description, would point his (middle) finger at me and say "He has teh kn0w-it-alldom!"
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied

like an estj working towards getting into some school, can seem very intj-ish, doing the whole going without food/water/etc working like crazy for billions of hours a day. they can both be kind of tactless as all hell, but it's for different reasons.
    one of my closest friends is an estj. we both did the study hard and excel in school thing, and since she was raised to be the nice and quiet female type, she could be mistaken for an introvert. the giveaway was that she liked to join societies and organising events and things and the reason was that she liked the company of other people when doing these things. so yeah, i can see how to an outside observer the two of us would seem similar. but she's much nicer than i am. it becomes apparent when you interact personally with each of us.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

on the original question... what do you mean by sticks out? you mean, more obvious to others? or more obviously displayed?

what does someone who criticises weak Te in others look like...? i think i do this. i can remember yesterday's conversation with my dad... do i overdo this? i wonder... what does overdoing it look like, you think?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei