View Poll Results: what type is James Franco?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

1 6.25%
  • SEI (ISFp)

5 31.25%
  • ESE (ESFj)

1 6.25%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 12.50%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

5 31.25%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

1 6.25%
  • IEE (ENFp)

1 6.25%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: James Franco

Threaded View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default James Franco

What type is this man, he is total perfection! He was Harry in Spiderman 3.

Thanks x

James Franco's quotes:

I don't even like to sleep - I feel as if there's too much to do.
    It feels really sad, to me, to go to a dark bedroom. It's like surrendering to the night or something.

I am not going to be the guy who's not pulling his weight.

I become kind of obsessive about research.

It's hard when you're doing a film based on a true story to really figure out what all those relationships were.

My job is what I love. I don't need an escape from it.

Because acting was my only professional outlet, I put a ton of pressure on the roles that I did. I overstepped my bounds, I tried to control things that were out of my purview as an actor and in some cases even tried to direct my scenes because I felt I knew how they should run rather than trust the director.

When I was younger, I thought, 'Ok, I'm supposed to do this project because it'll help my career,' but that didn't work because I ended up doing movies that I worked really hard on but I didn't really like and they didn't turn out well, so it was like I lost double. Once I just started working with people and projects I believed in, everything changed and I suddenly had a career that I loved and that I was proud of.

My name is James Edward Franco. Ted is a nickname for Edward. That's what my parents called me. I also got 'Teddy Ruxpin' a lot. It just got to a point where I got sick of it, so when a teacher called out 'James Franco' my junior year of high school, I didn't correct her.

When I was a child, I wanted to be an actor, but I had really bad buckteeth. I didn't want to get braces, but my mom said I couldn't be an actor if I didn't get the braces. So, I got the braces.

I acted professionally for about eight years, and I was writing all that time but never showed anybody any of it. There just came a point after those eight years when I thought, 'There's a lot I can do with acting - there are a lot of things I can express and do creatively, but there are also limitations.'

Showing the addiction and unusual sexual practices are ways of just outlining a much bigger character trait.

Sometimes I get a little sad, and I feel like being alone. Then I talk to my cat about it, and he reminds me I’m James Franco. Then we dance.

I was supposed to go out with this girl, but the plans mixed up because I was working late. So I went to her apartment with a flower. She was asleep, but I really wanted to see her. I figured I'd be like Romeo, and climbed up to her balcony and gave her a rose. She was very shocked. After that, it was over.

For April Fools Day, someone played a really cruel joke on me. They stole ALL my mirrors and I had to go hours without seeing myself. I mean, I couldn’t even do my daily affirmations. What kind of world is this? I tell you, it’s artists like myself that really suffer.

My style is casual-chic? Casual-messy?

Sometimes I think to myself, what should James Franco say next? And then it comes to me. Boobs.

Always have one artistic thing that is pure, at least one thing, where you don’t compromise. You can do other things to make money, but have one pure area.

I get to work with incredibly talented young filmmakers and students, and their attitudes and relationship with film is still so pure. That re-inspires me and reminds me why I got into it and what I love about film, and allows me a little reprieve from the business side of it. And it rekindles my love of film.

We tell specific stories about ourselves to ourselves and we're all the heroes of our own lives. But you live through certain experiences with other people, and sometimes they have very different takes on what happened.

I put out a lot of different kinds of material, and maybe people read that as egotistical. Or maybe, since a lot of it does involve some aspect of me, they find it self-aggrandizing. But there’s a long tradition of artists using themselves. Look, I know I’m not perfect. And, who knows, maybe a part of it has to do with self-obsession. But it’s also about using this weird thing that is a public persona as raw material for creative projects.

Last edited by silke; 08-17-2016 at 12:47 AM. Reason: updated links
    ENTp... love it

3w2