Thread: Hayden Christensen

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hayden Christensen

A likely intuitive-ethical introvert in my astute opinion. But perhaps some other V.I. enthusiasts would like to disagree?

http://www.hayden-christensen.com/pictures.html

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say Intuitive-logical Extravert... just like everyone else in Hollywood.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks ENTp to me.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm really stretched on this one... I'm gonna say for the heck of it, ExFP. (cross-sensory intuitive)

He wasn't chosen for Darth because of his acting ability. None of Star War's characters are. He was chosen for Darth because he could quite possibly have been Darth if the Star Wars universe was real.

I've known people of this type. They are extremely passionate and zealous.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he looks ENxp. ENTps and ENFps often look very alike.
    me

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ENFperator
    I disagree somewhat. If he were a cross between F and T, he'd be... inclined to physchopathy.... He doesn't look the type.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's definately irrational. Watch one of his films and observe his movements. They're so fluid and loose and his posturing has that liquid, "taking the shape of the container" quality.
    Lyricist

"Supposing the entity of the poet to be represented by the number 10, it is certain that a chemist, on analyzing it, would find it to be composed of one part interest and nine parts vanity." (Victor Hugo)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    I disagree somewhat. If he were a cross between F and T, he'd be... inclined to physchopathy.... He doesn't look the type.
    Why inclined to psychopathy?
    me

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why inclined to psychopathy?
    Because Feeling and Thinking are fighting each other on even terms. So the personality will act contrary to what feeling and thinking tells it to. Imagine an ENFP who completely ignored what their heart compells them to do in a social situation, or an ENTP who let their heart overtake their mind. That's psychopathy.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TC: How can you pretend to tie two things together when one of them is scientifically proven, and the other is just observational speculation?

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because Feeling and Thinking are fighting each other on even terms. So the personality will act contrary to what feeling and thinking tells it to. Imagine an ENFP who completely ignored what their heart compells them to do in a social situation, or an ENTP who let their heart overtake their mind. That's psychopathy.
    That sounds more or less familiar to me. When I tried to develop my thinking functions a couple years ago (before I didn't know about socionics), because I wanted to be more rational and calm I got to the point where in fact my mind overtook my heart and I transformed to a cross-dominant ENxp. What I got was exactly the opposite from what I wanted to archieve - irrational thinking and emotional instability. Perhaps psychopathy is the right word for it.
    me

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    TC: How can you pretend to tie two things together when one of them is scientifically proven, and the other is just observational speculation?
    There is evidence out there, but you've got to look for it. Try Wikipedia and current theories on the causes of psychopathy.

Cross-type is no longer speculation. It is fact.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since when? And how? I don't consider ANYTHING in socionics to be a fact, and cross-type is probably the sketchiest part of the whole theory.

I also see no evidence connecting socionics types to psychopathy.

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since when? And how? I don't consider ANYTHING in socionics to be a fact, and cross-type is probably the sketchiest part of the whole theory.

I also see no evidence connecting socionics types to psychopathy.
    And I don't think you're a perciever. In fact, I think you're a genius. ENxx, I suspect.

69) Proxy relations (confounding/self-identity)

The benefactor acts as a proxy to the needs of the beneficiary.

70) Manipulative relations (treacherous/trickster)

The parties perceive each other as trying to manipulate each other
    for their own ends.

And one of those are how you feel about me at any given time, correct?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see you trying to manipulate and flatter me by calling me a genius in order to get me to go along with your cross-type nonsense. There might be some substance to the concept, but I think you're not doing anything to help the promotion of it by making silly claims that aren't backed up by anything but tentative, not to mention highly speculative, combinations of obscure typology relationship descriptions which THEMSELVES have not yet been empirically proven.

You also made a mistake: there is no benefactorial relationship between any ENxx and INTj

Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-young_and_confused_guest

Well, I agree with Gilligan on this one and I think cross-types are definitely not a fact. An ENXP could basically be a an ENFP who developed his/her thinking ability or an ENTP that developed his/her feeling ability. Labelling people as an ENXP is basically giving up when you should be going deeper and try to figure out the truth.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree for the most part, but I'm not counting anything out entirely. I never count anything out entirely.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I agree for the most part, but I'm not counting anything out entirely. I never count anything out entirely.
    I think to figure out the truth on whether you are an ENFP or an ENTP is to to know whether your introverted feeling is stronger and happens more often or your introverted thinking is stronger and happens more often.

I had trouble distinguishing it in the past too, but I knew I was an ENFP for sure when I realized that my introverted feeling happens quite often.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by young_and_confused_guest
    Well, I agree with Gilligan on this one and I think cross-types are definitely not a fact. An ENXP could basically be a an ENFP who developed his/her thinking ability or an ENTP that developed his/her feeling ability. Labelling people as an ENXP is basically giving up when you should be going deeper and try to figure out the truth.
    That's impossible. Read Jung.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by young_and_confused_guest
    That's impossible. Read Jung.
    Well sorry, what I said was wrong, cross-types do exist, but I don't think naming then with an X really helps solve the problem. Do you know what I mean? They should try to go very deep into this problem and find out what these cross-types truly are...
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see you trying to manipulate and flatter me by calling me a genius in order to get me to go along with your cross-type nonsense. There might be some substance to the concept, but I think you're not doing anything to help the promotion of it by making silly claims that aren't backed up by anything but tentative, not to mention highly speculative, combinations of obscure typology relationship descriptions which THEMSELVES have not yet been empirically proven.

You also made a mistake: there is no benefactorial relationship between any ENxx and INTj
    There is when an INTj's Ti uses Te to communicate. Every INTJ on this board just watched you fall(?) for the trickster relation, so give it up Mr. Extroverted Intution. I could communicate with you via Te and completely make you party to my every need and whim, but I don't feel like doing it because that would be dishonest, says Ti.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TC:

1. You have yet to explain why exactly you think I'm a "genius" (which, by the way, I think is a preposterous claim to make when you've known me exclusively online for only a few weeks).

2. How does Jung ever completely rule out a thinking type developing his feeling, or visa versa?

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hayden Whocarestensen

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is when an INTj's Ti uses Te to communicate. Every INTJ on this board just watched you fall(?) for the trickster relation, so give it up Mr. Extroverted Intution. I could communicate with you via Te and completely make you party to my every need and whim, but I don't feel like doing it because that would be dishonest, says Ti.
    I didn't "fall" for anything; I was responding by saying that the only way you've ever tried to manipulate me is by flattering me in a feeble attempt to make me go along with your rediculous ideas, and it clearly didn't work. Go ahead, feel free to try to "Te" me to make me "party to your every need and whim;" you couldn't manipulate me if your life depended on it, Mr. Introverted Thinking.

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TC:

1. You have yet to explain why exactly you think I'm a "genius" (which, by the way, I think is a preposterous claim to make when you've known me exclusively online for only a few weeks).

2. How does Jung ever completely rule out a thinking type developing his feeling, or visa versa?
    Simply because discojoe isn't corroborating with your claims? And he's not retaliated against you, either. If you were an ENxP then he'd probably think you sick.

But "sickness" is relative, isn't it? You probably think I'm the "sick" one, or you would if you are in ENxP. You carefully time your battles. I also remember someone who you actually remind me a lot of, from highschool.
    He was one of the best mathematicians in East KY, a mathematical genius by any standard, and certainly an academic one. He radiated this sense of "disharmony" throughout the school, pinning people against each other by working to introduce rebellion-themed culture into the Christian institution. (we're talking a private school on a private college campus) He pulled a lot of pranks and gags, until finally he went too far by plotting a really sophisticated prank involving a "Periodic Table of Students" project sponsored by its ENTP science teacher and one of his friends who was assigned to assist the ENTP with the project. That "Fusium" had been arranged next to "Calvin Kleinium" came like a bolt from the blue to the teacher. He and his co-conspirators got community service for that prank. He didn't come back the next semester, either.

See the psychological types essay, links to which are posted elsewhere on this board. (or an internet search will get you to it quickly, too) Jung does say that a thinker can develop his feeling, but he makes the point that the two can never be in polarity, or else the psyche will be "primitive". I can't provide you a direct link to his statements about the evolution of the psyche, but I can affirm to you that he did indeed tie the development of unconscious functions to the concept of archetypal transcention.

He only reported his observations of people's relations to each other. To have thought about them would have driven him insane.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry, but you're just not making any sense whatsoever. When did discojoe come into this issue?

I object to being called a "genius" because a) you're basing it solely on the fact that I remind you of SOMEONE from high school who you suspect might have been a so called "ENxx" or whatever you're proposing to call me these days, and b) because I think you're just being superficial and illogical, not to mention pretentious, by assuming such things of a person you only know based on a few internet interactions.

Very witty, by the way. Fu Ck. I wouldn't mind meeting this friend of yours (unless he's as pretentious and self-promoting as you).

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry, but you're just not making any sense whatsoever. When did discojoe come into this issue?

I object to being called a "genius" because a) you're basing it solely on the fact that I remind you of SOMEONE from high school who you suspect might have been a so called "ENxx" or whatever you're proposing to call me these days, and b) because I think you're just being superficial and illogical, not to mention pretentious, by assuming such things of a person you only know based on a few internet interactions.

Very witty, by the way. Fu Ck. I wouldn't mind meeting this friend of yours (unless he's as pretentious and self-promoting as you).
    He's not my friend anymore. In fact, I shouldn't really have called him a "friend". More like, I tried to be his friend but I just wasn't good enough?

Let's bring this to a vote.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bring what to a vote? Whether I'm a cross perceiving-judging "genius?" You won't win many votes there, buddy.

I don't see any evidence to your claims at all. You're obviously pulling this out of your ass. But if you want to get shut down, by all means, ask people what they think.

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bring what to a vote? Whether I'm a cross perceiving-judging "genius?" You won't win many votes there, buddy.

I don't see any evidence to your claims at all. You're obviously pulling this out of your ass. But if you want to get shut down, by all means, ask people what they think.
    For a person who supposedly doesn't want certainty, you are very certain about things.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The one thing I'm certain about right now is that you're an imbecile.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hayden Christensen

?

First impression: ISTp
    n00bIEE

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I think it's either that or INTp for him.

JRiddy
    —————King of Socionics—————

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That guy is *so* SLI. For sure. He's very enjoyable.

TIM
    Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    That guy is *so* SLI. For sure. He's very enjoyable.
    Yeah, I agree. So Darth Vader was an ISTp and probably a 9.

JRiddy
    —————King of Socionics—————

Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dattebayo View Post
    ?

First impression: ISTp
    I cant see him being that. ISTP to me seems more plausible.
    ENTP:wink:ALPHA

TIM
    EII sp/so 4w5
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta nf
    Last edited by youfloweryourfeast; 02-20-2024 at 11:25 PM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

intuitive, likely logical
    maybe ILE

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI-Fe I think. He plays very well emo-kid characters.
    Then, the angel asked her what her name was. She said: "I have none"

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Too deep View Post
    Miss 2019-2020 playing battlefront 2
    I play it all the time now in this period, flights of the tractor beam death star polished asteroid field wielding of the double bladed Darth Maul activation of empire overload the the christening of the Sithari.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition