Thread: Am I One of You?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Am I One of You?

So we've all seen the crap about whether or not I'm ENFp, and I wanted to see what you all thought. Do I give off the Delta "vibe?" Regardless of type, do you think I fit the Delta mood, character, etc?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah stay here!
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You've already heard it from Kim and I... but hell no. I think being around the Deltas a lot has helped me to get a good feel for the Fi types, and I don't think you are a genuine Fi type. You're like Joy... people may confuse you for a feeler sometimes, but I don't really see you using Introverted Feeling at all.

If you were Delta, you would fit this mold:

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
    @schrödinger's cat: when you look at the conscious and unconscious attitudes of Delta, which are you can see that we all agree on certain lines of thinking and action. For example is about bodily comfort, beauty and simplicity and cleanliness (at least I think it is ) So all of Delta have that as a particular value. is about logic and objective order and just plain commo sense, also efficency and not wasting recources. Definitely Delta Values. says Delta is about fantasy, potential and originality, making something useful out of something old, creating an idealized world (or apartment :wink: ) Finally Is about good relations. The unexpressed ethical logic of human relations. Being peaceful with others, acting in harmony. All of Delta value that. Each of these quality out of neccesity has to repress the opposite value in order to function. That doesnt mean there has to be war with the opposite quad but it does demonstrate the tension that can arrise.
    is out there, power, position, strength, push, pull, grab. is more smell, taste, texture, color, space, relaxation, calm. in your face emotions; anger, passion, love, crying, rejoicing, ennui etc. does not like its emotions laid out for the public to walk on. It is subtle, removed, focused on principles and intergrity etc. All that personal emotion is reserved for just a few. Everyone else gets principled kindness. wants to make systems and come up with its own way of classifying everything. It goes deep into its own view seeking to perfect it. is not trying to reinvent the wheel. If it aint broke dont fix it - Use it and get some work done, for crying out loud.
    I think Delta is like an egg. beautiful and simple efficient and protective full of potential, a new life Life a value that everyone can see as precious and good.
    IMO
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gilligan: No. Not Delta.
    Diana: Maybe.
    Beware! Nerd genes on the prowl.

INFj - The Holy CPU Saint
    Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gilligan belonging to Delta as an ENFP? No.

Gilligan, when you post a topic thought, you usually attempt to describe a connection between two things. But when others provide descriptions of cases which contradict the connection you made, you don't seek to rearrange your understanding. An ENFP would either realize that there is something more needed to describing their connection and would offer more information to clear things up, or ask questions to further their own understanding.

ENFPs rarely seek to prove a point. Their posts are filled either with descriptions of patterns they have noticed or questions to gain a deeper understanding of a possible pattern.

Your posts are filled with "this is how it is and i'm not changing my thought for noone". I have yet to see you asking questions to further an understanding, or to attempt to modify your thought on a topic. (Except in the case of which type you are.)

Also, very few of your posts actually respond to what someone else has said. I'd have to look back over your posts, but there seems to be only a few people that you actually respond to when discussing a thought you had. Meaning, only a few people whom you might listen to and maybe learn from.

Due to your consistant lack of response to people, I question the NF possibility.
    Due to your consistant insistence that your thought is right, I'd question a P possibility.
    I have little doubt about an E possibility. As you do seem to think out loud. But then, E vs I is difficult to tell on forums instead of in person.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NFp-
    Hi, while I wasn't very convinced that you are ENTp at first, I held open the possibility. And now, I don't think you are an Fi-type either. If you feel much more at home (can be yourself) in Alpha and less so in Delta, then Delta is most probably not the turf.
    There ARE other types in the Delta Quad than the ENTP. I wonder if he's looked over those.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NFp-