Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ESFps: what do you think of white logic (Ti) types ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    What liveandletlive was describing did not sound like loving Ti like catnip.

Maybe SEEs appreciate the introverted nature of LIIs though. That's not the same as being big on Ti specifically.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ad.php?t=18241

?
    LII
    that is what i was getting at. if there is an inescapable appropriation that is required in the act of understanding, this brings into question the validity of socionics in describing what is real, and hence stubborn contradictions that continue to plague me.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    What liveandletlive was describing did not sound like loving Ti like catnip.

Maybe SEEs appreciate the introverted nature of LIIs though. That's not the same as being big on Ti specifically.
    What do SEE's think of extroverted LII's like me ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEEing as im the only SEE speaking on the account of all SEEs i would hardly take my word for fact btw. all i can speak for is myself.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLEs and ILEs are fine. I don't really notice them using ti.

LIIs and LSIs seem pointless. they seem to care and get butthurt over ridiculous issues. They cause problems if you don't do what they think is ethical. Then they have these mind numbing comparisons that they expect you to listen to. I think it brainwashes me into hypnosis. I usually start drooling, my eyes go cross, and their words start sounding like morris code.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEE can't stand LSI in a working situation because LSI will be inconsiderate of their feelings and provoke.sensitive logic areas and upset SEE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTjs: Great cooks. Socially awkward. Lost inside their own little theory systems.

Theories are best modelled by Te types who have a good understanding of reality.

Ti types are too subjective in their understanding. Not even an Fe type would appreciate their private theories about the world.

Socionics is a science, not a theory of INTjs combining their powers together to make one little rubber band ball.
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx
    These people often have an earthy, mysterious quality to them. They are slow to commit, but once they do it is with an attitude of life commitment, to the establishment of an impermeable bond. Others can be taken aback by how suddenly and completely this type can lock into them, and by the depth of understanding of the other’s condition. They attach to others at an organic, root level, in contrast to the other subvariant’s surface formality. The sanctuary of home is of paramount concern, and this type takes particular delight in decorating their spaces to reflect their cherished sense of taste and depth. Depth and discrimination characterize this stacking.

Motivation: to live in a secure, comfortable environment where they can pursue their private interests in depth.

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    SEE can't stand LSI in a working situation because LSI will be inconsiderate of their feelings and provoke.sensitive logic areas and upset SEE
    Actually this is mostly untrue of the INTj. They are considerate on the inside, but they don't like to show it.

They feel awkward showing consideration, that is all.
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx
    These people often have an earthy, mysterious quality to them. They are slow to commit, but once they do it is with an attitude of life commitment, to the establishment of an impermeable bond. Others can be taken aback by how suddenly and completely this type can lock into them, and by the depth of understanding of the other’s condition. They attach to others at an organic, root level, in contrast to the other subvariant’s surface formality. The sanctuary of home is of paramount concern, and this type takes particular delight in decorating their spaces to reflect their cherished sense of taste and depth. Depth and discrimination characterize this stacking.

Motivation: to live in a secure, comfortable environment where they can pursue their private interests in depth.

TIM
    SEE! Type 7
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI is ISTJ, right? My boss/buddy is one. Here's how non-work related conversations go:

Me: Oh my gosh. Do you ever watch those shows on TLC about people who have cheated death?

Him: Yes, sometimes.

Me. OK. So there was a guy, he was drunk one night, on the 17th floor of a hotel. He runs down the hall...and you know how they have long windows at the end of the hallway in hotels?

Him: Yeah

Me: Ok. So his depth perception got all messed up and the guy RAN through the window! 17 stories up! He fell through the window! He was 350 pounds, and they say his fat saved him. Isn't that nuts?

Him: Do they have footage of him falling?

Me: Huh? well...umm, no...

Him: Impossible. No one can fall 17 stories and live.

Me: But it was on the news... they interviewed the EMT on site and everything. I can send you the link later on.

Him: It didn't happen. 17 stories? Give me a break. If you fall 17 stories you are dead.

Me: But...The guy was talking on TV.. they had pics of him in the hospital and everything.

Him: I don't believe it.

Me: Why would they make it up? What would be the point? They say he fell on this belly and his fat saved him!

Him: I don't believe it

Me.
    I'm just an effin ray of sunshine

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HotSauce View Post
    LSI is ISTJ, right? My boss/buddy is one. Here's how non-work related conversations go:

Me: Oh my gosh. Do you ever watch those shows on TLC about people who have cheated death?

Him: Yes, sometimes.

Me. OK. So there was a guy, he was drunk one night, on the 17th floor of a hotel. He runs down the hall...and you know how they have long windows at the end of the hallway in hotels?

Him: Yeah

Me: Ok. So his depth perception got all messed up and the guy RAN through the window! 17 stories up! He fell through the window! He was 350 pounds, and they say his fat saved him. Isn't that nuts?

Him: Do they have footage of him falling?

Me: Huh? well...umm, no...

Him: Impossible. No one can fall 17 stories and live.

Me: But it was on the news... they interviewed the EMT on site and everything. I can send you the link later on.

Him: It didn't happen. 17 stories? Give me a break. If you fall 17 stories you are dead.

Me: But...The guy was talking on TV.. they had pics of him in the hospital and everything.

Him: I don't believe it.

Me: Why would they make it up? What would be the point? They say he fell on this belly and his fat saved him!

Him: I don't believe it

Me.
    HotSauce, this is exactly the way my LSI GF thinks. She strongly rejects information, regardless of its source, if it doesn't fit into her idea of what can and can't be true.
    I'm not sure how she initially determines what can and can't be true.
    Half the time she suspects I'm lying to her, even though I only tell her the straight truth. For example, she doesn't believe a person can get hired as an Engineer without having a degree in Engineering. She says, it just doesn't happen. The fact that it happened to me and to a number of people I know gets rejected. This might have something to do with having natural faith in well-defined systems (LSI's are system-builders), or having EIE's as Duals, or maybe something else. I dunno. She's actually brilliant and very creative in almost every other way.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti doms are so annoying because they ask me way too many questions that aren't personal and seem to be asked just to annoy me. LIIs are kinda better because they're democratic = not a total douchebag about it.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12