Thread: Madonna-Whore dichotomy correlation to Socionics

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Madonna-Whore dichotomy correlation to Socionics

"Slow" and "fast" women correlates to which Socionic dichotomies?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As a general rule, extraverts have more sexual partners than introverts. That being said, I think 80% is in personality.

EDIT: Opps, I suppose attractiveness would have a major impact too. Somehow. I assume you are talking just about women.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what i mean is how soon in a relationship a woman prefers to have physical intimacy with her partner

does she need to feel love for it, or is physical intimacy in itself her goal

quantity of partners is another matter...

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I imagine a judging woman would be a bit slower generally.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

from my experience it has been the ESFp girls that seem to "push" their way on to me. :wink:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerio
    I imagine a judging woman would be a bit slower generally.
    is this your final answer?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's actually an interesting point. she was always known as a very well behaved person in highschool but once she had her first boyfriend something drastically changed.
    when i first started dating her i assumed she was a "good girl" so to speak. she pushed herself on the me by the third date. could have happened the first but i had no idea how to initiate anything with her. i actually think it was a serious developmental issue with her. she didnt understand that she shouldn't do this like that.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

without getting into specifics, I would say it's mainly personality + age and such.
    1. Time of earliest sexual encounter, the intimacy at that period(abused or not)
    2. Time of next sexual encounters, and the level of intimacy at those periods.
    3. Social upbringings and values....

I think we'll find vastly different counterexamples for any lines we try to draw between type and "fast women".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-The-Lion
    An ESFP I know is probably the most anti-promiscuous woman I have ever met.
    We are discussing two different things here. Promiscuity is one thing -- how soon a relationship turns sexual is another.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    without getting into specifics, I would say it's mainly personality + age and such.
    1. Time of earliest sexual encounter, the intimacy at that period(abused or not)
    2. Time of next sexual encounters, and the level of intimacy at those periods.
    3. Social upbringings and values....

I think we'll find vastly different counterexamples for any lines we try to draw between type and "fast women".
    And I am sure all of these are factors that play a role. But we have isolated specifically type factors for discussion, so let's stick to that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waddles W
    that's actually an interesting point. she was always known as a very well behaved person in highschool but once she had her first boyfriend something drastically changed.
    when i first started dating her i assumed she was a "good girl" so to speak. she pushed herself on the me by the third date. could have happened the first but i had no idea how to initiate anything with her. i actually think it was a serious developmental issue with her. she didnt understand that she shouldn't do this like that.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is an interesting link:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love
    Look at their triangle theory of love...very interesting...I bet we could categorize those into socionics relationships all day!!(if we were all INTjs :wink: )

here is an excerpt:
    Romantic love:= intimacy + passion
    Companionate love intimacy + commitment
    Consummate love intimacy + passion + commitment

here is a more humourous site dealing with love:
    http://www.laddertheory.com/
    which I find funny and at the same time strangly accurate as HELL.

Here's the breakdown of the human woman psyche in selecting mates according to the site:
    Money and Power: 50%

Attraction: 40%

Things Women Say They Care About But Do Not: 10%
    (this includes intelligence, sense of humor, honesty, sensitivity etc. )

Lev you said you were researching seduction? This might give you a laugh then might give you some ideas...for instance:

Women seem to especially like it if you are more devoted to your bad music, biker gang, forearm tattoo or marijuana. These all seem to work wonders. There are some interests you can show in a woman that will help you to fuck her: a healthy interest in destroying her self-esteem and in fucking her friends more than her seem to work wonders. Note that the following topics of disinterest have been field tested and shown conclusively not to work: Unix, literature, poetry, international politics, and sodomy.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFP's are one of the most sensing types that enjoy physical pleasure and sensations. They deff like sex. The thing is their primary function allows them to see themselves as others do (in 3D actually), and this makes them need to put up an image for others, like the ESTP (). So depending on who is around, or how word can spread, and if you are reliable at helping them defend their image, you wil observe different behavior from this type.
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Basically, how you act has to do with your cultural values, not your sociotype. Preexisting factors like sociotypes determines tendencies in your behavior, i.e. the tendency to change or to stay the same, or the tendency to stay calm under pressure or to crack under stress, to get angry quickly, etc.

That said, I still say perceiving women(and men, for that matter) would be more quick to jump into bed with a new partner than a judging individual.

Considering first of all that types are focused on physical pleasures, plus secondly, what salvo said, sensing types probably average more partners than intuitive types.

extraverts are more likely to have more partners because they know more people and are more in contact with people in general.

And it seems that are more likley to know their way around a relationship.

So the type that averages the highest amount of partners, is, im guessing ESFp

That doesnt mean there aerent ESFps who have conservative attitudes towards sex, it just means their sociotype is a factor that puts them at risk of seeing their lives as something else than a mirror of their values, something which is less likely to happen to, for example, an INFJ with the same values.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ESTP's are the sluttiest, because their lack of feelings makes them have loveless sex, on top of it their hidden agenda is to be loved, and any kind of physical pleasure they percieve as love. They also have as their primary and love physical sensation. They are impulsive, and outgoing. From personal observation I think ESTP's are not only the sluttiest women (who are also good at setting a fake image for themselves) but the eSTP men are considered male sluts. They also don't care about the future consequences of what they do, so they might even have a lot of promiscuous unprotected sex as well.
    -Slava

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default the BIG picture

All good points, from everyone.

But how about just looking at it like this: What does the person want deep down?

Look at blocks 7 and 8. The ID(instinctive self).

ESFp and ESTp both desire Si. But only the ESFp desires it in its most human form Fe(outer world of emotions/other people).

From my understanding the EGO (1 and 2)consciously tries to satisfy the desires of the ID(7 and 8). These desires are shaped and conformed by the blocks of social control(3 and 4), I would imagine that blocks 5 and 6 are just inactive, concrete pools of information that are used when the social control is being expressed. I don't know how valid it is but it seems to make "living" sense.

So, in a nutshell, the ESFp wants physical pleasure through emotional involvements with people in the outside world. The ego is just a guise.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slava
    I think ESTP's are the sluttiest, because their lack of feelings makes them have loveless sex, on top of it their hidden agenda is to be loved, and any kind of physical pleasure they percieve as love. They also have as their primary and love physical sensation. They are impulsive, and outgoing. From personal observation I think ESTP's are not only the sluttiest women (who are also good at setting a fake image for themselves) but the eSTP men are considered male sluts. They also don't care about the future consequences of what they do, so they might even have a lot of promiscuous unprotected sex as well.
    haha! hey, watch it, my sister is an ESTp!!!

but seriously, that probably does apply in alot of situations. I wouldn't say its necessarily valid most of the time though. ESTp types and ENTp types DO have feelings. Alot of times we neglect them because we feel they aren't as important. They aren't a priority. This almost always catches up with us, and we feel empty(an entire piece of our mind is being neglected!) this is probably where the hidden agenda comes into play.

If an ESTp or ENTp grow up in a very emotionally deprived environment they might act slutty or "man-whorish"(?) in order to compensate for the neglect, which snowballs into an infantile understanding of human relationships(relative to the previous development of other functions). I had the good fortune of growing up in a very F environment. My oldest sister is an ISFp, mother an ENFj, father ESFj, and my other sisters are ESFj and ESTp.
    There are alot of lessons to learn when you have so many "informational" memory pools like that to swim through.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The horniest women in the Socion are ESTp, ENFj, ESFj in the second place -- ESFp and ESTj. That's not what I was talking about.

The sluttiest are probably ESTp and ISFp. This makes ESTp the champion since she is both the horniest and the sluttiest.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think its always the ESTP school teachers that get caught banging their students. I wish I knew Socionics when I started elementary school :-).
    -Slava

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lev, what exactly does being horny have to do with your sociotype?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where do ISTPs come in on the, uh, "horny chart".... my friend curios about his duel. :wink:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They seem to love sex, from my communications, but are also afraid, I think, when a person approaches them intimately. It just looks that way.