Creepy-bg

Her Majesty is also a very sexy freestyle dancer

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I declare her a potato. Yes, this means she is no longer a pencil.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    I declare her a potato. Yes, this means she is no longer a pencil.
    wtf? ILI humor

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    wtf? ILI humor
    I am keeping careful track. I declared you a pencil earlier (I was mad about something... I forget what). Now you are a potato. Would you like to be a kumquat?

Actually, I'm a bit pleased to find that ILIs have humor... I had been under the impression that only Alpha got to laugh.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Having a bad day?
    she's jealous of all the royalty in this thread

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by anamericancer View Post
    I prefer democracy.

Monarchs are stupid.
    politics are stupid in any form

Creepy-bg

But you wear it so well...
    it's my waif like figure...

Creepy-bg

Are you sure he's not pregnant?

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Umm....that is debatable.

Bionicgoat, is there something you haven't told us??
    there's alot of things I haven't told you
    Last edited by bg; 04-08-2008 at 04:05 AM.

Creepy-bg

Like the herpes...
    it's the gift that keeps on giving

...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just been watching Queen Elizabeth II on the television for the Olympics 2012. She seems Fe-Vulnerable, SLI perhaps?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by echidna1000 View Post
    Just been watching Queen Elizabeth II on the television for the Olympics 2012. She seems Fe-Vulnerable, SLI perhaps?
    you think?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am LOVING the children's choirs and Kenneth Branagh reciting Shakespeare!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where was her when Margaret Thatcher needed a big slap in the neck?
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I appreciate Queen Elizabeth. She seems faithful, steady, true, hardworking, dedicated, dignified, kind, dutiful to her family and her country and her station in life. An admirable person.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    I appreciate Queen Elizabeth. She seems faithful, steady, true, hardworking, dedicated, dignified, kind, dutiful to her family and her country and her station in life. An admirable person.
    I vote ESI for the queen. I also admire her greatly for her sense of duty. My grandmother was exactly like the queen in her kindly public demeanor, from her physical appearance right down to the tone of voice and the fe-devaluing. She likewise was devoted to her father and worked in his family business every day til into her 60's. Behind the scenes Grandmother (that is what she preferred to be called, she told her children to call her mother, not mommy) was careful of her own health in a regimented way, but was not what you would call nurturing of anyone else's health. She had little tolerance for mischief and did not spare the Se when dealing with my naughty little brothers. I would type my grandmother ESI over SLI because of the Se. (Presumably, the Queen has someone else administer the Se, when needed, through the proper channels.)

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    I vote ESI for the queen. I also admire her greatly for her sense of duty. My grandmother was exactly like the queen in her kindly public demeanor, from her physical appearance right down to the tone of voice and the fe-devaluing. She likewise was devoted to her father and worked in his family business every day til into her 60's. Behind the scenes Grandmother (that is what she preferred to be called, she told her children to call her mother, not mommy) was careful of her own health in a regimented way, but was not what you would call nurturing of anyone else's health. She had little tolerance for mischief and did not spare the Se when dealing with my naughty little brothers. I would type my grandmother ESI over SLI because of the Se. (Presumably, the Queen has someone else administer the Se, when needed, through the proper channels.)
    Interesting type placement. I can't argue with it. It seems likely, especially with your close association with your grandmother - you'd recognize it. I have a longtime good ESI friend, and she is much like you have described. Truly prefers being behind-the-scenes total-support for her family. Very faithful and loyal.

She was the only one to remain loyal to me when I converted to Catholic from the Evangelical community I shared with her, when I experienced a heavy shunning-like rejection from my entire community, and she reached out sympathetically and assured with her words and actions she was still there for me. Not because she agreed with my choice! When I tried to explain it to her , she sat patiently listening while I explained - quite well, I thought - and when I was done she simply said, "That sounds like gobbledy-**** to me." LOL, definitely not an N type! But I so appreciate and value her loyal friendship. (She is the one in the peaceful Dual marraige).

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bump.

indeed a good idea of a thread lol.

In a theater piece i saw I wanted to say EII for her (to keep this relevant on socionics lol)

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Interesting type placement. I can't argue with it. It seems likely, especially with your close association with your grandmother - you'd recognize it. I have a longtime good ESI friend, and she is much like you have described. Truly prefers being behind-the-scenes total-support for her family. Very faithful and loyal.

She was the only one to remain loyal to me when I converted to Catholic from the Evangelical community I shared with her, when I experienced a heavy shunning-like rejection from my entire community, and she reached out sympathetically and assured with her words and actions she was still there for me. Not because she agreed with my choice! When I tried to explain it to her , she sat patiently listening while I explained - quite well, I thought - and when I was done she simply said, "That sounds like gobbledy-**** to me." LOL, definitely not an N type! But I so appreciate and value her loyal friendship. (She is the one in the peaceful Dual marraige).
    I am ESI and look a LOT like the queen. I have seen SLI for her quite a bit and have been suspicious!

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

itt the weeds of socionics grow out of an 11 year old shitpost. life finds a way.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think ESI
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The queen rules over the most landmass on this planet. Isn't that neat. She's also pretty good at her job. If only she was better with money management...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

royal british family is the most respected drug dealers
    yo