View Poll Results: what is Monica Bellucci's type?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

2 40.00%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

1 20.00%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

1 20.00%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 20.00%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monica Bellucci

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@sorrows Older thread (with similar conclusions afair).
    LSI or ESI at a glance imo.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back in the day. My Lord. She was a stone cold fox. A voraciously volumptuous, vivacious, vexing vixen. Love her. She can play Se well.

SLE women have the sexiest vibe, like, when they're also bad people too. Bombshell descriptor for a reason
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Banned
    TIM
    LII (INTj)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

deleted
    Last edited by Zero11; 11-20-2017 at 08:23 PM.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lsi se
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

her made up voice when she speaks italian is the most disturbing thing :/

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

SEI-Si (4w3?)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

anyone notice the resemblance to olimpia

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Eh, I can't see any reason for why she'd be a thinking type. In every interview (at least in those that i've seen) she comes across as soft, considerate and reserved - which is part of her charm. LSI women can be charming and femminine but they're often more upfront/blunt and less hesitant.
    I agree with this based on the first interview.

I think IEI. She seems dreamy and soft, and describes wanting to escape her provincial life through the fantasy of the movies. Uses a lot of emotional vocabulary, describes how she felt "loved, accepted" in the French film industry. She also observes herself how she has ended up doing some really violent and controversial films, says that it's because she's interested in exploring "our dark side". Says that the most important thing is "that the director has a vision".

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's an LSI-Se.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know for sure about LSI-Se; maybe ESI-Se. But almost pretty sure creative Se creative function subtype. Has that Ij Se-subtype femininity.

Seems to be Fe-valuing though, doesn't seem ESI-Se as much because she's so serious but then a lot of LSI-Se are playful but not to the level some ESI-Se are. Porsha Lippincott is an example of a very playful ESI-Se.

To compare how an LSI-Se Dr Dre's playfulness/goofiness when he raps and to ESI-Se eminem's is that eminem and slim shady were serious and angry when rapping and it was a complete way for marshall to discharge his anger from situations that were serious to them; Marshall's usually easygoing in interviews sometimes he gets irritated or more animated when he's just being marshall though. From all that I've heard, he jokes all the time and is goofy with people who are close to him. Dr. Dre is probably more domineering when he's in private, not filmed with people he cares about. Both men have decent social skills, but Marshall comes across as more awkward, Dr. Dre has that LSI natural vibe that ILE-Ti and SLE-Ti (and some but not all ESI-Se and practically no ESI-Fi) have.

Since I've started reading about socionics I've wondered if I'm an LSE or an LSI-Ti, but ESI-Fi seems to fit me more; ESI seems more likely for me simply because I have no need for belonging, I hate rules placed on me, I usually don't like placing rules on others, I hate relations of subordination (occasionally I feel like submitting but only if the relationship requires it or for sexual excitement and pleasure), and I have no real need for power or dominance (other than people thinking me speaking my mind is dominating) and the fact that I've never been employed. Also, ESI have demons swimming in their head, they're attentive to them and talk about them while LSI-Ti are less likely to have so many demons about so many things and awareness of internal racing thoughts and internal speech and if they do I guess they keep it private. LSI-Ti usually seem more willing to give up their freedom if they see it as necessary to make it to the top (but some LSI-Ti do practical work, but that's not good enough for me, I need to do something significant and hugely different). And I doubt they'd be such a sap for and love to see the Danny Devito-Directed film Matilda over and over and over again since first seeing it in 1996. I'm also more open to what Ne can bring than LSI-Ti tend to be, they have the weakest Ne in the socion and are the most closed to it unless it's for their goals (LSI-Se can have strong Ne). LSI-Ti also aren't as likely to verbalize that they hate something or someone so directly as an irritated ESI-Fi is. I have always aimed to be outside of a pre-existing system so that's why I don't see LSI-Ti for me. I had some serious terrible internal sensory-emotional reactions to my EIE dad's Fe when I was younger and my mom was never impressed by it either.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 06-19-2021 at 08:33 PM.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    INTp 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A very beautiful woman. I think she's a Se ego.
    Formerly known as littleblackcloud!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12