Thread: Ok, so which is it INTj or INTp, or just INTx?

Creepy-Diana

Default Ok, so which is it INTj or INTp, or just INTx?

Last edited by tereg; 05-07-2010 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Edited by user request

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

look, the J/P difference is that J's believe that there is an exact answer and P's do not believe that anything is ever that simple.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-

Question (it might provide clues to your type): which is the stronger aspect of your personality, intuition or thinking?

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm LII/INTj. I'm definately an introvert, and I show strong and . However, I show a lot of P characteristics. Often I show more P than J characteristics (or at least it seems that way). I won't say anything authorative, but I'm thinking many j/p characteristics might be more related to subtype (I'm intuitive subtype) than to the ordering of functions. Perhaps you should try McNew's big test at socion.info or just discuss some characteristics with knowledgable people and see if you are more or .
    That faith makes blessed under certain circumstances, that blessedness does not make of a fixed idea a true idea, that faith moves no mountains but puts mountains where there are none: a quick walk through a madhouse enlightens one sufficiently about this. (A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.) - Friedrich Nietzsche

Creepy-Diana

Creepy-Diana

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    Okay, what exactly does this mean?

http://socion.info/cgi-bin/html/resu...972631196.html

I'll try to figure this out on my own, but anyone have any comments?
    I'd say LII/INTj.
    That faith makes blessed under certain circumstances, that blessedness does not make of a fixed idea a true idea, that faith moves no mountains but puts mountains where there are none: a quick walk through a madhouse enlightens one sufficiently about this. (A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.) - Friedrich Nietzsche

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good grief!

... i have to take that test myself.

i took the same one Diana took earlier - same results except that mine was jjjpjx

so... what if you think there is an exact answer to most things, but some things aren't that simple?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirana
    so... what if you think there is an exact answer to most things, but some things aren't that simple? :D
    Then you're a realist.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say its either INFp or INTj. To me the test seems to be pushing stronger to INFp. ENTp possibly? Your Ne is very very high.

What does this do for you - http://socion.info/INFP.html?

Creepy-Diana