Thread: Personal Growth ala Socionics

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Personal Growth ala Socionics

snowyc wrote:

IMHO I give you self-realisation:

1) No knowledge of type thus no idea why you act the way you do thus easily manipulated by anything from other people to the media.

2) Basic knowledge of type i.e. identified with a type and had an awe moment of "that sounds like me" kind of realisation

3) Advanced knowledge of type (Socionics) understand how you relate to others, the hidden agenda, functional analysis etc etc.

4) "act on reason" i.e. able to act intentionally in whatever way you have to in order to interact more effectively with any type at stage 1 or 2.

5) "act on instinct" i.e. without even have to think you just relate to anyone thus your quest for duality can come through being polyamorous (many relationships with integrity rather then just your monogomous dual).

Where are we in terms of understanding ourselves and others and the decisions we make about our actions?

I give myself a 3 with aspirations of a 4 or 5.

Thots?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow. This went over like a lead balloon . . .

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think your thread's failure stems from us not knowing what the fuck you're talking about, Blaze.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-Diana

Creepy-pokeball

I was trying to hint at Snoy to redefine and better structure what s/he was saying. It sounds interesting but it is so... mangled.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    I think your thread's failure stems from us not knowing what the fuck you're talking about, Blaze.
    Yeah maybe it was a little left field or something. The idea is that there could be a developmental process in understanding yourself and others through socionics. Snowyc attempted to define this process a little bit. I think he did this because somebody was dissing a type in a stereotypical way.

The point is that I'd really like to be able to return any crazy serve (to use a tennis metaphor) and look good doing it. So I say I'm a 3 right now.