Quote Originally Posted by Ruby13357 View Post
Kagome seems like an Se-valuer of some sort, she has a very Se presence in this video, and she can be commanding toward Inuyasha at times. She is probably the only person who can tame Inuyasha's Fi PoLR.
See that scene whereby Inuyasha was abusing the cat? Or that scene whereby Inuyasha was punching a girl? Kagome immediately tries to tame his Fi PoLR and uses the "Sit boy" phrase on him. I can see this is how IEIs tamed SLE's Fi PoLR.

I don’t think Kagome’s Se is as helpless as an IEI’s suggestive Se. It seems a little stronger than that. I could see Kagome being EIE with mobilizing Se, but not suggestive Se. She doesn’t seem to have that much of a problem motivating herself to act or to use force on others. She seems to use Se on Inuyasha almost effortlessly, which to me seems more like demonstrative Se, but I think an argument could be made for mobilizing Se.

I also just can’t see Kagome being an introvert at all. She does introspect but she’s not really lost in her world of thoughts and feelings. Just how I see it. I think Socionics is subjective, as most personality theories are