Thread: request for more Te/Se and "feeler" socionics

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default request for more Te/Se and "feeler" socionics.

por favor.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm here.

Ti sucks, I know. It can only get you so far.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creepy-Mr Ti

Ti sucks, I know. It can only get you so far
    Yeah, really sucks. Without it how would you make your obvious and unoriginal based judgements? Oh wait, you don't use so you wouldn't see that relationship.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    yeah, i was about to post "i only trust Rocky and Cone to have reasonable observations."

i'm also invoking the right-some-of-the-time law of quasi-identicals. if someone has narrowed their type down to the first three letters (thinking in mb terms, which, sorry, people tend to do, socionics be damned) and starts wavering on whether they're, for example, estj or estp, they'll pick the opposite of what they are and claim it as their own due to this:

Each partner sees the other as less capable than themselves, hence less talented. However, Quasi-Identicals mistakenly believe that their partner is achieving more than they are. This is perceived by both partners as injustice and may hinder the ambitions of both.
    because, you know, people want to represent themselves in a positive light. your quasi seems and sounds a lot more active than you are (on paper at least.) if you read the description of your quasi, it sounds better than your own if forced to pick between the two.

i don't think this happens as often as benefactor/beneficiary, but i do think it happens.
    Hey, I'm here.

By your observation, we may actually be able to assume that out of our 32+ INTjs on the forum, alot of them are actually another type, most probably INTp. I mean, you look around the forum and wonder, "where are all the INTps? They're geeks too."

Ah, but wait. Each partner sees the other as less capable than themselves, hence less talented. So if we look at this part, people would be more apt to choose their correct type, since one feels better than the other. So with this observation, I'm a bit confused. You have a point, there's no doubt there, but then there's this small quirk.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have a feeling this is going to be very frustrating.

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ti
    Yeah, really sucks. Without it how would you make your obvious and unoriginal based judgements? Oh wait, you don't use so you wouldn't see that relationship.
    whoever said this made a good point. You people really don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ti
    whoever said this made a good point. You people really don't know what the hell you're talking about.
    Where's Pedo? He's one of those INTjs I would trust. At least he admits that classical INTj socionics can only take you so far. You need that Te/Se positivism.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maizemedley
    There's no doubt about these. I don't know how or if this small bit of info. will be useful to anyone; much of it is probably already obvious. But here it goes:

Maizemedley-Megan= quasi-identical relations
    Maizemedley, I have absolutely no subjective perception of being in a quasi-identical relationship with you. While I hate to question people's type, I do not believe that you are an INFp. After reviewing your previous posts, you seem far too different from Baby and the other INFps you have mentioned to me. I think this proves nothing but I have often detected a very strong tone of certainty and judgement in your posts which marks you off as being some type other than INFp in my mind at least.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creepy-

I was confused about INFp and INFj when I first got here

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    Quote Originally Posted by ishysquishy
    I was confused about INFp and INFj when I first got here
    was it a matter of mbti/socionics confusion or was it that you felt the infj description fit you better?
    Moreso the latter. I posted in "What's my type?", Rocky (I think?) said INFj. The INFj description fits me a little but after a little while I figured that the INFp description fits me much better. The functions, too, once I learned more about them

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maizemedley

You seem to be saying (if I am not getting you wrong) that the reason that you appear so different from the other INFps is that you have developed better self-esteem (and consequently, a more assertive voice?). This would imply in my mind that the other INFps have lower self esteem than yourself. Please correct me if I am wrong about this.

Is it just me or is it that a lot of your posts including the last one seem to involve judging, subtly criticizing or sharing some personal negative experience of some other type?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Megan.

Sorry, that was me above logged out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maizemedley

I think my strong tone comes from, in part, wanting to hold my own on this forum, and from much gained self-esteem. At times, I've noticed my tone become defensive more than anything else.
    The above was what got me thinking that you were attributing in part, the stronger more certain tone that you have [compared to the other INFps] to better self esteem.

I agree with implied that you might well be an ENFj. However, I think we might have gone a bit too far with this type questioning thing than I am comfortable with. If you are indeed an INFp then it might be invalidating to suggest and futile to speculate otherwise.

On the other issue, I find it hard to believe based on another review of your posts that your subtle criticizing and judgement of certain other types is mainly about you wanting to humour us.
    Then again, humour is subjective isn't it?
    I will go no further on this issue because you seem to have at least partially acknowledged certain more negative co-existing motivations to your actions. This acknowledgement comes across as admirable and self aware to me and as usual, when I communicate directly with you, I leave with a positive impression.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=)

Creepy-pokeball

"did anyone else ever think that they were their quasi-identical at some point in time?"

I considered it. But the amount of evidence is against me. My extroversion and judging are not as strong as many ENFj's but it is strong enough to hold. That's probably a good thing anyways--especially being near-ambivert.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@maize: You zing a little more than the other infp's. I sense a strong Ne in you . . . and some T.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sense strong dramatism in her.
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=)