Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What results do you get?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What results do you get?

What results do you get for the 4 questions below? Also, out of the 4 questions, which one could you answer most confidently/easily? Please also state your type. Thanks.

A. Which one is more strongly and actively associated with your personality?
    1)
    Strong, confident logic. System thinking. Skill to separate the main thing from the secondary. Scrupulousness in the study of facts, the skill to see the connection between them. Bringing in all into the system. Organization of structural order. Rationality, accuracy, systematization, consistency. Analytical turn of mind. Skill in everything to find cause-effect connection tendency toward the abstract, system thinking. Skill to separate the main thing from the secondary. Theorisation, tendency toward the mental labour, the construction of abstract models.

2)
    Natural and complete understanding of the nature of the relations between any people, their sympathies and antipathies. A fundamental understanding of moral and ethical aspects of life. Skill to understand desires and interests of people. Mercy, benevolence, tact. Excellent understanding of the diverse subtleties of interrelations between the people, error-free understanding of their relation to itself. Idea about the life as about the battlefield of good and evil. Tendency to eradicate evil, moralist, maximalist (as opposed to minimalist), moral cleanliness.

B. Which one is more strongly and actively associated with your personality?
    1)
    Skill to bring to the perfection the procedure of the fulfilment of any actions. High fitness for work and productivity. Ability to fix the trouble-free operation of any mechanisms, to thoroughly adjust procedures, to effectively direct processes. In any matter it knows how to attain maximum return. Professionalism, the composition of instructions, industriousness, competence, methodicalness. Planning all its actions. Understanding expediency or inexpediency of any actions. High and productive fitness for work. Skill to find the most effective mode of operation. Tendency toward the success. Rationalization, result, sequence.

2)
    Bright and strong emotionalism, cheerfulness. Understanding the most concealed emotions of other people. Skill to create around itself glad and holiday mood. Raising the vital tone of the surrounding people. Emotional pressure. Talkativeness. Tendency to avoid negative emotions. Jovial merry fellow, "loudspeaker". Bright, dramatic emotionalism. Wealth of sincere experiences and feelings. Tendency to dramatize any events. Skill to understand the mood of other people and to act on it. Ability to call necessary emotions in itself and other people, control of strange emotions. Tendency toward the effects and the passions. Romanticism, fervency, tragedy, maximalism (as opposed to minimalism), emotional game.

C. Which one is more strongly and actively associated with your personality?
    1)
    Thin and many-sided sensation of physical peace. Wealth of sensory perception. High sensitivity to all physical actions. Perfect work of sensory organs. Desire and the skill to surround itself and others by cosiness and by comfort. Constant ability to receive the beauty of peace. Developed taste, esthetical value, tendency toward the sensory pleasures. Physical peace in entire wealth of sensations receives. It thinly feels any physical actions. Perfect work of sensory organs. A fundamental understanding of the beauty of peace. Withdrawal from the inconvenience and the discomfort. Ability to find the most comfortable place in the surrounding space. Understanding the physical needs of other people. Pragmatism, aesthetics, economy in the motions, the skill in everything to find convenience.

2)
    Excellent understanding of the motion of time and possible course of events. Foresight of future. Aggravated presentiment of dangers. Strong intuition. Skill everything to do in time and to wait for its. Sluggishness, the complete absence of fussiness, the skill not to meddle in the trouble. Complete absorption in the flow of time. Skill to adapt time to its desires. Expectation of changes to the best. Foresight, the skill in advance to leave from the danger. Glad foresight, dreaminess, ease, intuition.

D. Which one is more strongly and actively associated with your personality?
    1)
    Enormous purposefulness. Precise estimation of the power potential of the surrounding people. Skill to attain its, despite not what obstacles. Strong will, energetic nature, natural tendency toward the authority. Developed force of will. Directivity to reaching of eventual result. Skill instantly to be oriented in the created situation and in the arrangement of forces. Correct estimation of the volitional potential of other people. An increase in the persistence it is proportional to a quantity of obstacles. Skill to make decisions on the basis of incomplete data and decisively to act. Solution of all problems on the move. Purposefulness, it cannot be brought down from the course.

2)
    The skill to understand the essence of things and phenomena. Generation of ideas, understanding their prospect and possibilities of realization. Ability to recreate whole on some parts. Mental acuity, rich fantasy, spontaneity, fast response in the non-standard situations, absent-mindedness in private life. Very strong imagination, bright and interesting fantasies. The instantaneous understanding of the possibilities, which allows the situation. Spontaneous decision making. Skill to find way out from any complex ethical situation. Interest in entire new and uncommon. Skill to see the merits of people and the readiness to tell about this to all. Dreamer, inventor. It is inclined to the eccentricity.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clues!!!
    Don't look at these before answering all the questions :wink:
    A1
    A2
    B1
    B2
    C1
    C2
    D1
    D2

The question that I believe is easiest to answer is the one comparing the 2nd and 4th function. You may mistake your 6th function (hidden agenda) as being stronger than your 8th function.

All these clues should help you determine your type accurately.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, i'll bite.

INTj

easiest question, i think, is Q1.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have I got it right - we choose one from each item?

In that case:

A1
    B1
    C2
    D2

So
    clearly over
    clearly over
    clearly over
    over

I must say that I had to think about D more than about the others.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti-Te-Ni-Se

Easiest to tell: Ni/Si

Hugo, aren't you overlooking the +/- distinction?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My problem is: the texts are machine translated and use lots of abstract words in a very unprecise kind of way. I only understood what the descriptions mean after I've seen the conclusions.

Results when I first read the texts: Introverted Feeling Extraverted Thinking Extraverted Feeling Introverted Intution Extraverted Intution
    Then I saw what functions the text described, and after reading it again I chose Introverted Feeling Extraverted Thinking Extraverted Intution

Sorry, but I just can't understand the texts. Could you edit them?

Creepy-

(then )

A and B: The choice was easy because the / are completely out of the question, regardless of how much I might wish they were stronger.

/, however - I relate to the descriptions and they do describe my behaviour but I lack confidence in these functions.

C and D were interesting, the answer was clearly 2 for both but I value and , at least the way they are presented there.

Overall, seems to be the strongest (and the one in which I have the most confidence).

Would an irrational value their weak perceiving function and a rational their weak judging function?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG, c1 () is sooooooo me!
    D2 () to some extent but only the parts about being a dreamer and eccentric (Not because I think I’m eccentric but because other people keep telling me I'm eccentric).
    B2 () does a pretty god job of describing my behavior but I do not identify with it.

The full test would be

Funny thing is the only thing I’m confident about not being is c2 () and yet my type, the one with whom I identified the most, is INFp, a dominant.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In that order

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks everyone.

I'd like to see replies from others as well.

The results seem to come out quite good. The only redult that may have come out a little inconsistent with model A is FDG's result, but that is no problem because he said the easiest question to answer was the - question. So it is obvious he is ENTj.

My assumption from the start was that the easiest question to answer is the one concerning your weakest function.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca
    OMG, c1 () is sooooooo me!
    D2 () to some extent but only the parts about being a dreamer and eccentric (Not because I think I’m eccentric but because other people keep telling me I'm eccentric).
    B2 () does a pretty god job of describing my behavior but I do not identify with it.

The full test would be

Funny thing is the only thing I’m confident about not being is c2 () and yet my type, the one with whom I identified the most, is INFp, a dominant.
    From what you have said I think you may be ESFj. Why not take a look at the esfj description and see if it sounds like you.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ishysquishy
    Would an irrational value their weak perceiving function and a rational their weak judging function?
    Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Each description in the first post is a combination of two types base functions.

Example:
    The description is a combination of the base function descriptions for ENFp (which consists of - )and ENTp (which consists of + ).

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A point that I find VERY interesting is that a couple of people are mistaking their 6th function (hidden agenda) as being stronger than their 8th function.

I beleive this is a big help in typing a person, if an inconsitency with Model A occurs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

////////

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Each description in the first post is a combination of two types base functions.

Example:
    The description is a combination of the base function descriptions for ENFp (which consists of - )and ENTp (which consists of + ).
    Thanks.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Creepy-

A2
    B2
    C1
    D1

ESFj....

Creepy-

I'll give examples.

Say we have an INFp. The dominant functions are Intuition and Ethics, but moreso Intuition.

How about an INFj - dominant Intuition and Ethics, but moreso Ethics.

Would it make sense for the INFp to value Sensing (their weak perceiving function) and for the INFj to value Logic (their weak judging function)?

Did I explain that better?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From what you have said I think you may be ESFj. Why not take a look at the esfj description and see if it sounds like you.
    I don't really think I am ESFJ. I have that I’m sure of.
    I have an ESFj mother and have had a number of ESFj friends and I really don't think I am one of them. I can relate to them just fine, but they drain me. The more time I spend under their influence the weaker I get.

Is there any other possibility? If it means anything the hardest pick was B, the easiest was C, and A was of equal strength.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll give examples.

Say we have an INFp. The dominant functions are Intuition and Ethics, but moreso Intuition.

How about an INFj - dominant Intuition and Ethics, but moreso Ethics.

Would it make sense for the INFp to value Sensing (their weak perceiving function) and for the INFj to value Logic (their weak judging function)?

Did I explain that better?
    The answer to your question is yes.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca
    I don't really think I am ESFJ. I have that I’m sure of.
    I have an ESFj mother and have had a number of ESFj friends and I really don't think I am one of them. I can relate to them just fine, but they drain me. The more time I spend under their influence the weaker I get.

Is there any other possibility? If it means anything the hardest pick was B, the easiest was C, and A was of equal strength.
    I'm not sure what your answers are for Questions 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Please tell me your answer for each question.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please tell me your answer for each question.
    No problem:

A – 2 ()
    B – 2 ()
    C – 1 ()
    D – 2 ()

Strength order

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFp perhaps? The preference of over is perhaps not that much of a problem.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because snegledmaca found the question about - the easiest to answer, I strongly think that is her second function. This would mean that she is ESxj.

I think that snegledmaca is ESFj.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: What results do you get?

edit

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well... I have no idea what to think of my result:

A1 Definitely!
    B1 Fairly agree with B1, but B2 was totally wrong.
    C1
    D1

I don't get it. I use my thinking (logic, systems, etc.) extrovertedly (when I express myself and stuff) and I also use it introvertedly(when I reach to conclusions in my mind). Also I sense all the time and very well, although I am supposed to be intuitive (LII). I know I'm intuitive and I do have a strong sense of danger, but I my senses are stronger than my ability to predict the future. I just had to agree with Si compared to Ni

I am intuitive by behavior, but my eyesight is A+, I get very nauseous near strong smells (dizzy when someone is wearing a strong perfume), pretty things are very important to me. Also I would never have a turtle as a pet because I just love the feeling of soft fur against my fingers (no fur = no point in having it around or petting it).

Also, the text is in awful English. Almost incomprehensible. And it sounds like the vague internet taro card text. I agree with every one of them a little.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kristiina, you didn't say why you chose over . Have you overlooked it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A2 over A1.
    B is difficult, I really don't know, both fit to a certain extent, but both also have parts that don't fit. Maybe B2.
    C1 over C2 I think, but this one's also very close.
    D2 over D1. Definitely not D1.

Based on these descriptions alone, I'd rank them: [ ] . . .

They were a little awkwardly worded though, so it was difficult to get a good feel for what they're really trying to say.

My type is probably FiNe/INFj, I could possibly see myself as one of the other I_F_ types, or maybe even an ENFp or ENFj, though that's less likely.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So:
    Beware! Nerd genes on the prowl.

INFj - The Holy CPU Saint
    Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tepa
    A2 over A1.
    B is difficult, I really don't know, both fit to a certain extent, but both also have parts that don't fit. Maybe B2.
    C1 over C2 I think, but this one's also very close.
    D2 over D1. Definitely not D1.

Based on these descriptions alone, I'd rank them: [ ] . . .

They were a little awkwardly worded though, so it was difficult to get a good feel for what they're really trying to say.

My type is probably FiNe/INFj, I could possibly see myself as one of the other I_F_ types, or maybe even an ENFp or ENFj, though that's less likely.
    Out of all the questions, was question 4 easiest for you to answer? If so, would be your 2nd function. According to your answer to the first question, this means that is your first function. Therefore you are INFj.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord

So:
    If question 4 was easiest for you to answer, then you are INFj.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Out of all the questions, was question 4 easiest for you to answer? If so, would be your 2nd function. According to your answer to the first question, this means that is your first function. Therefore you are INFj.
    Question four was easiest to answer in a negative way (D1 is weaker than D2) and also feels like it had the largest "gap" between the two possible answers. Question one was easiest to answer in a positive way (A2 is stronger than A1).

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tepa
    Question four was easiest to answer in a negative way (D1 is weaker than D2) and also feels like the it had the largest "gap" between the two possible answers. Question one was easiest to answer in a positive way (A2 is stronger than A1).
    Yes, this is what I was talking about, ie the largest gap between two options.

Creepy-mikebeltran

hello hugo. these are my choices:

a1
    b1
    c2
    d2

the easiest choice to pick is d2 and i had been classified by rmcnew's 330+ test as ENTP (or possible INTj, INTp, INFj).

Creepy-mikebeltran

..and i had to pause for a couple of seconds before finally choosing c2. what's my type?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am confident you are INTj. Look at my clues in the first post of this topic.

By the way, your last comment was helpful.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So:
    If question 4 was easiest for you to answer, then you are INFj.
    It was.
    Sorry for saying so, but D1 sounds to me like a really horrible person, if a person at all.

(EDIT: That can really be misinterpreted.
    What I meant is that it doesn't sound like a person at all, as I would expect any person to be more nuanced and possess more qualities.)
    Beware! Nerd genes on the prowl.

INFj - The Holy CPU Saint
    Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shhhhhh

Don't say it too load.

Creepy-

Sorry for saying so, but D1 sounds to me like a really horrible person, if a person at all.
    I think they're wonderful!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The question that I believe is easiest to answer is the one comparing the 2nd and 4th function.
    I made a mistake in thinking this. Sorry

The good news is that this is the way to even more progress

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A. 1 , easy(medium)
    B. 1 , easy
    C. 1 , medium(easy)
    D. 2 , very easy

So I guess or
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast