Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do ISFjs prefer to date "bad boys"?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    What bullshit. They're aggressors. LIEs like bad girls.

LIEs don't like bad girls, they like girls that will put up with them. They love to take pure innocent ISFJs and ahem educate tem.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy89 View Post
    So are male ISFjs supposed to like bad girls then? That definitely does not apply to me. I don't enjoy someone ordering me around; infact, it is major turn off.

I don't understand where you are drawing your conclusion from Dio.

I am not sure that your type is what you think it is. I know an ISFJ and he is into goth things, for instance he has a leather chained collar that he wears to a club every weekend.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian View Post
    You have the mental capacity of a 5 year old.
    i'm sure he's very hurt and intends on re-examining his knowledge of socionics immediately.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    i'm sure he's very hurt and intends on re-examining his knowledge of socionics immediately.
    One day, I might be mature enough to class myself as 5

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depends on the ISFJ, many bitch in order to get their needs met. Have you ever tried to get something from an ENTJ? It's almost impossible.
    Yeah, I've gotten many things from myself
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIEs don't like bad girls, they like girls that will put up with them. They love to take pure innocent ISFJs and ahem educate tem.
    Which is the logical diametrical opposite of what you said above, given that a pure and innocent girl cannot be bad.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Which is the logical diametrical opposite of what you said above, given that a pure and innocent girl cannot be bad.
    you want to get them when they're all pure and innocent and then turn them bad. That's where it's at!

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    you want to get them when they're all pure and innocent and then turn them bad. That's where it's at!
    If that's the case...I would actually see nothing wrong with that

Psychology BSc and statistics MSc Armitage's Avatar
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 2w1-5 SX/so
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depends on the ISFJ, many bitch in order to get their needs met. Have you ever tried to get something from an ENTJ? It's almost impossible.

As a LIE myself I beg to differ, if my friends and family need something, I'm happy to help them, you just have to count as a friend first.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage View Post
    As a LIE myself I beg to differ, if my friends and family need something, I'm happy to help them, you just have to count as a friend first.
    Lol I laughed at this thread, it was really stupid. Thanks for resurrecting it from the grave.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

All women like bad boys.

/an anvil is about to fall on me. Inumbra sees the shadowy silhoutte and is ambivalent about warning me to get out of the way. Defeated, she kind of just let it hits me and enjoys the cold Fi sadism.

"come on you know I'm right though" I say as a ghost.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Shazaam Well, you're not wrong in the sense that it's probably NTR.

This dude was just mixing up LIE with ASS types. Based on this quoted part alone, it already sounds probable that he fits somewhere in the dark triad.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They’re like junk food. They know they should abstain from it and probably eat healthy most of the time but can’t help caving every now and then. Most people don’t like to be defined by their “mistakes”/vices”

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

They’re like junk food. They know they should abstain from it and probably eat healthy most of the time but can’t help caving every now and then. Most people don’t like to be defined by their “mistakes”/vices”
    Fair point but the thing is, at the time it doesn't feel like a mistake or vice at all- but just something so natural. What the woman said about bad boys protecting you also feels true. No offense but maybe straight guys don't fully understand this but women/gay guys hate somebody cruelly taking advantage of our natural vulnerabilities. Nobody likes that, but we especially don't. A guy that can be viscious to our natural predators/enemies in the outside world but nice to us is like- damn.

Of course in reality a guy that is a dick to others is often also a dick to their significant other as well. ((Fe trumping Fi? lol)) That's where things go south and go south hard and then everybody is all 'you stupid str8 girl why were you so typical and did this! If you just weren't attracted to him in the first place this fucked up grimdark drama wouldn't even be happening now, you should be ashamed of your natural instincts. Why couldn't you have just married Nice Guy greg who was so sweet to you and bagged your groceries at Walgreens!'

Because well Greg didn't prove himself as a good enough tank. In a dog eat dog world you fight fire with fire not by being nice. That can be an effective strategy too at times don't get me wrong, but it's obviously limited. I don't know- everybody sucks sometimes. SJWism against white straight guys is stupid because it's not like females/gays/blacks/whatever aren't the bad guys sometimes too. It's not really about right or wrong though but about power.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isfj is so spanning the bridge of connection and snips of hair to retract darkness and help warm up the fuzz and zig zags of Cretaceous supper with bamboo Bunny and carefree tiger to plot their haven of luminous firmaments of humanity and harmony.

isfj powers up the support system for nursing damage and greeting you with feathers and dance. I love isfj chocolate boxes of loving embrace.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is just a stage some women go through, not sure if it especifically has to do with ISFjs, but I suspect it does.

Maybe I'm a Lion
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol no

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Great View Post
    lol no
    How would you know, you are male. ISFj women would never admit it, but I think it's true.

Maybe I'm a Lion
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    How would you know, you are male.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How would you know, you are male. ISFj women would never admit it, but I think it's true.
    How would you know? You are a male.

Now coming from an ESI (ISFj) woman - lol no.

But of course, you'll probably just invalidate my genuine preferences with "they'd never admit it" just as you hypocritically invalidated someone else's opinion because they're a male even though you also are a male.

In other words, you seem like you just want to believe what you want to believe.

EDIT:
    Btw, the point I'm trying to make by saying all of this is that male opinions are just as valid. Both of them, regardless of whether I or anyone else personally agrees. Until it's supported by evidence, it's no more than a belief. You can't just counter beliefs with "no bc I believe differently," regardless of what your gender is. Females believing it doesn't make it any more valid/correct, it's still just a belief. Either gender is able to provide factual evidence.
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 11-12-2021 at 08:38 PM.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    How would you know? You are a male.

Now coming from an ESI (ISFj) woman - lol no.

But of course, you'll probably just invalidate my genuine preferences with "they'd never admit it" just as you hypocritically invalidated someone else's opinion because they're a male even though you also are a male.

In other words, you seem like you just want to believe what you want to believe.

EDIT:
    Btw, the point I'm trying to make by saying all of this is that male opinions are just as valid. Both of them, regardless of whether I or anyone else personally agrees. Until it's supported by evidence, it's no more than a belief. You can't just counter beliefs with "no bc I believe differently," regardless of what your gender is. Females believing it doesn't make it any more valid/correct, it's still just a belief. Either gender is able to provide factual evidence.
    This+Te retardedness flinged as an attempt to feel superior, probably caused by being triggered by my posting, is due to be ignored.

Explanation #2: He cannot cite his own preference as example, because this thread is referring to female ISFj's being attracted to male bad boys. He hasn't supplied any examples or third party knowlege. I, however, am aware of a few ISFj females who seemed to be attracted to bad boys (properly defined: SLE's) in their youth, one of them I had to open her eyes much to my detriment, and have her see that she needed a good man instead, to which she married a pussy. Both examples I know are Fi sub, so you don't have to feel triggered(assuming you are really ESI) by this(in case this particular triggered you).

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@roger557 I just find it odd that the ESI personality in general would go for this. I'd sooner expect it of IEI.

I'm biting my tongue with the rest. I see no reason why we should continue the back and forth until there is a hostile relationship between us when we don't actually know each other.

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here you have admitted that you've made up your mind and there's no changing it. So what's the point in arguing?
    Bound upon me, rush upon me, I will overcome you by enduring your onset: whatever strikes against that which is firm and unconquerable merely injures itself by its own violence. Wherefore, seek some soft and yielding object to pierce with your darts.

-Seneca

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12