Thread: Beyond the dyad

Creepy-pokeball

Default Beyond the dyad...

Is there any information concerning socionics for relations beyond the dyad (2 people: the most fragile form of a relationship). ie. triad, etc? There are so many possibilities beyond the dyad that the complexity of it all is far more intriguing to me.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking the same thing. Why don't you just find out for yourself and make your own theory?
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here's my theory

... if you have two people from opposite quadras (example, alpha and gamma), introduce a person from one of the other quadra (beta or delta) to 'dilute' any problems.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Groups of four people have been discussed somewhat. Information on quadras, clubs, boquets, healthy groups, rings of supervision and rings of benefit can be found at www.geocites.com/tommylove9000/groups.html

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    I was thinking the same thing. Why don't you just find out for yourself and make your own theory?
    I dont think any of us are set up to do that altho it would be fun.

Let's put up an imaginary triad for fun: Fi/Se, Ne/Fi and Se/Ti.

Anyone have any guesses how a scenario would go via function theory only (to clear confusion for the sake of idea) from intro to end?

Now what lol? Does it matter who initiates?

Creepy-

There is information on "triads" which has been developed. The material is in Russian but it is out there. They use a triangle.

Creepy-pokeball

Man. I knew I should have went with Russian in college =/