View Poll Results: what is Gwen Stefani's type?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

3 17.65%
  • ESE (ESFj)

6 35.29%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

2 11.76%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

4 23.53%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 5.88%
  • IEE (ENFp)

2 11.76%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gwen Stefani

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Most visceral? Bullshit. The visceral-ness you are seeing is strong Se (and Fe, maybe).
    would visceralness have to do with Si too or at all?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama View Post
    would visceralness have to do with Si too or at all?
    I think Si ego types are less likely to be described as "visceral", but yes I think it does.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why do people think she is an Se type?

I think she is very Ixxp. She seems to live through creative sensations and is a homebody.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i always assumed she was INFP. The one interview I watched of her didn't really seem like other INFPs we've typed, but something about her still screams Beta to me.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hotelambush
    Most visceral? Bullshit. The visceral-ness you are seeing is strong Se (and Fe, maybe).
    lol, you're the last person who would understand the true meaning of visceral, so your opinion is discarded on the matter.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Not really. Just because FDG is a ENTj doesn't mean he will automatically dislike SEIs on cue.
    yeah....it was a bad joke lol.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alright, is she SEI, SLE or EIE? i gotta know!!!!

"With someone like Victoria Beckham, you can see that a stylist has decided what she's going to wear and put it together piece by piece, but Gwen's style always seems organic."

"'I don't know when I'm going to stop breast-feeding,' Stefani chirps as she motors into the hotel suite, fresh from another feed. 'I'll just keep going while I can - like, he's getting his teeth so it is a little bit scary. He's bitten me a few times!'

Gwen Stefani doesn't do anything by half. Breast-feeding, she gushes, 'is just obviously really convenient with my lifestyle'. Baby Kingston was 'genius' on the flight from Los Angeles to London. 'He nursed then went to sleep. But he doesn't sleep through the night,' she says brightly. 'He's up every three hours to feed."

"For an A-list star she's remarkably candid. 'I try not to be but I'm super-neurotic about diet,' she says. 'I'm neurotic about trying not to be neurotic! I'm like every other girl. I have to try really hard my whole life to try to be fit. And I'm super-vain. And I want to wear cute clothes. You know, I was chubby when I was a little girl. And I have all those issues everyone else has. But I try not to. And I've learnt over the years that it's such a waste of time. And people like me whether I'm a little bit fatter or not."

"But what, I wonder, was her biggest fear about motherhood?

'Hmm,' she ponders. 'How I would fit him into my life? Would I be too self-obsessed to be able to care about him enough? I have a really extraordinary life and I obviously have a lot of passion about the things that I do. So I didn't know if I could be selfless enough. But obviously I can! It's the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me."

" 'If I had to leave him at home and not bring him with me everywhere then I wouldn't do this,' Gwen Stefani told me. 'I know that's not going to last, and he's going to get more demanding and there will be school and stuff. But for now I get to do it all."

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI

ILE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see EIE in those videos.

It's like she's trying to be cutesy or something. It's even more apparent in the first video. If I was hanging out with someone like her for long periods of time I'd probably be tempted to try to get her to just talk normally.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine Lively View Post
    SEI SEI SEI SEI SEI
    i'm leaning that way and secretly wish she is one. i really like that she breastfeeds and wouldn't even imagine going on tour without her son and breastfeeding while she's doing all of her fun, cool stuff. she's pg with her second right now.

i'm so curious as to why others are seeing her as Ni/Se when she just doesn't seem to be strong for an Se reason, more for a reason of showcasing her creativity, which doesn't seem to be Ni but Si.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    why, why, why? please

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why, why, why? please
    I edited that post with what is essentially the reason. I do see the Ni in her, and I see signs of a Si PoLR. It's hard to explain it beyond the "try to be" thing though.
    SEE

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm leaning that way and secretly wish she is one. i really like that she breastfeeds and wouldn't even imagine going on tour without her son and breastfeeding while she's doing all of her fun, cool stuff. she's pg with her second right now.

i'm so curious as to why others are seeing her as Ni/Se when she just doesn't seem to be strong for an Se reason, more for a reason of showcasing her creativity, which doesn't seem to be Ni but Si.
    yeah i agree her fashion and style sense couples with the Fe just screams SEI to me. i just feel drawn to her, in a way that i don't feel drawn to EIE's, even though i like them a lot and get along with them well. the vid of her from before she was famous seem to point more toward SEI also. she does balance a lot and seems to be a totally committed mother.....caretaker? i don't know though, it's a crapshoot when you're trying to diagnose the type of famous people, since they play roles so routinely. :-)

ILE

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's like she's trying to be cutesy or something. It's even more apparent in the first video. If I was hanging out with someone like her for long periods of time I'd probably be tempted to try to get her to just talk normally.
    hmmm, i didn't detect anything where she was trying to be something she was not. her being cutesy is her being her.

maybe because you're not cutesy when someone who is that way naturally it seems phoney to you? nothing personal, just an observation in trying to understand...

i personally don't care for OVER THE TOP cutesy or bubbly, but her level is very comfortable to me, very normal.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmm, i didn't detect anything where she was trying to be something she was not. her being cutesy is her being her.

maybe because you're not cutesy when someone who is that way naturally it seems phoney to you? nothing personal, just an observation in trying to understand...

i personally don't care for OVER THE TOP cutesy or bubbly, but her level is very comfortable to me, very normal.
    It reminds me of the way I picture Kelly's (Khamelion's) roommate acting. I'll ask her about it.

Anyways, it probably is very natural feeling for her to make her voice do that, but if she had the same body and a different personality I'm certain that her voice wouldn't sound that way.
    SEE

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It reminds me of the way I picture Kelly's (Khamelion's) roommate acting. I'll ask her about it.

Anyways, it probably is very natural feeling for her to make her voice do that, but if she had the same body and a different personality I'm certain that her voice wouldn't sound that way.
    i'm sorry, but i don't even know what you're talking about. lol my voice does all kinds of silly, fun things and it's all normal to me. i'll leave it at that. thanks.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm sorry, but i don't even know what you're talking about. lol my voice does all kinds of silly, fun things and it's all normal to me. i'll leave it at that. thanks.
    Silly and fun are awesome. What I hear in her voice is more of an ultra girly, cutesy, sugary thing. I've known people with voices like that who didn't bother me, but they were all more shy than she seems. And the holler back girl song makes it sound like she thought of herself as a bad ass or something in high school, meaning that she doesn't even think she fits into that genuinely sweet and shy archetype that I'm referring to.

Defending her image in such a manner against a cheerleader (or whatever) talking behind her back (a stereotypical example of Beta Se/Ni + Fe valuing, btw)... When I first heard the song I was like, "catchy tune, but I wouldn't have chosen to appeal to that segment of the market no matter how much profit was there " ("that segment" being caddy high school girls who are overly concerned with their images... what a nightmare ). I actually even considered that the whole thing might just her making fun of people like that. In that interview, however, she says that she put out that song to express who she was (or where she came from or whatever she said).

Hmmm, here I've ended up going off on a rant about my least favorite demographic ever instead of just talking about her voice. I wonder why people like that (not only that stereotype of high schoolers, but also those "I'm so tough and so, so cool" young adults) still bother me.
    SEE

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Silly and fun are awesome. What I hear in her voice is more of an ultra girly, cutesy, sugary thing. I've known people with voices like that who didn't bother me, but they were all more shy than she seems. And the holler back girl song makes it sound like she thought of herself as a bad ass or something in high school, meaning that she doesn't even think she fits into that genuinely sweet and shy archetype that I'm referring to.

Defending her image in such a manner against a cheerleader (or whatever) talking behind her back (a stereotypical example of Beta Se/Ni + Fe valuing, btw)... When I first heard the song I was like, "catchy tune, but I wouldn't have chosen to appeal to that segment of the market no matter how much profit was there " ("that segment" being caddy high school girls who are overly concerned with their images... what a nightmare ). I actually even considered that the whole thing might just her making fun of people like that. In that interview, however, she says that she put out that song to express who she was (or where she came from or whatever she said).

Hmmm, here I've ended up going off on a rant about my least favorite demographic ever instead of just talking about her voice. I wonder why people like that (not only that stereotype of high schoolers, but also those "I'm so tough and so, so cool" young adults) still bother me.
    you make interesting points that i happen to agree with. beyond the voice thing. there are a lot of tunes that i have to "tune out" the meaning of the messages they are sending and just enjoy the music for the music. green day is one of them. and then there are others where the music kinda is lame but the words are great...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is Hollaback Girl one of them?
    SEE

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is Hollaback Girl one of them?
    be more specific please.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

be more specific please.
    When you are enjoying the song Hollaback Girl, do you just like the beat and tune? Or do you also think about the highschool dramatics that the song is about? Or perhaps about actually confronting someone in such a manner if they're gossiping about you?
    SEE

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When you are enjoying the song Hollaback Girl, do you just like the beat and tune? Or do you also think about the highschool dramatics that the song is about? Or perhaps about actually confronting someone in such a manner if they're gossiping about you?
    the beat and tune. great dance music. oh brother, i couldn't actually understand her words..... lol me confronting someone if they were gossiping about me? i was that wallflower over there in the corner that was an artist and helped her friends when they felt sad. and babysat as a fulltime job because i love kids so much, while working in the library in the back room organizing the periodicals, afraid to even go to the desk when another student wanted to check something out.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

asdfasdfadffs punch that cunt in the face One of my most victorious memories from middle school was besting the kid who picked on me all through grade school in a shoving match, holding him on the ground, raising my fist like I was going to hit him, seeing how scared he looked, and then walking away.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dunno i think hollaback girl is more reflective of posing or something, trying to make money.

"Don't Speak" is one of my favorite songs, though.

ILE

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine Lively View Post
    dunno i think hollaback girl is more reflective of posing or something, trying to make money.

"Don't Speak" is one of my favorite songs, though.
    alright, i'm not gonna read too much into this then.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Gwen Renée Stefani

I’m inclined to agree with the SLE-Ti typing of her.

Gwen Stefani: Ti-ESTp (Normalizing or Dominant subtype) [Fi-ESTp or Fe-ESTp (ESTp-ISFj or ESTp-EXFj)]
    I used to think she was EIE (years ago). Superficially, she might be confused with one, although I doubt she is.

http://gwenstefaniweb.yaia.com/interviews.html

http://www.musicomh.com/music/features/gwen-stefani.htm

http://www.robertchristgau.com/get_a...?name=No+Doubt

“Tragic Kingdom [Trauma/Interscope, 1995]
    Like any pop skyrocket, Gwen Stefani is video-driven, and so hebephrenic you know she unprotests too much. The production's as bizzy as the Ivy at lunchtime, too. But this act's real problem is ska. Since the dawn of two-tone there hasn't been a single band in the style--excluding the punk Rancid but including Madness and the Specials--that was as songful as its fun-besotted partisans claimed. When that hippity-hop beat is hyped up for postpunk consumption, its energy somehow precludes tune. Not that she could sing in the same shower as classic Cyndi Lauper anyway. But classic Belinda Carlisle is another story. C+

Return of Saturn [Interscope, 2000]
    Gwen Stefani is forced to battle the perception that she's shallow because shallow is what she is. Like any human being, she has real feelings, but they run about as deep as her hair color and her commitment to ska, and wasn't it polite of me not to bring up her gift for the pithy phrase and the catchy tune? Occasionally her pushing-30 doubts about the single life are touching, like when she imagines Gavin Rossdale would make a good dad. But after five years, two producers, one Spin cover, and one lead review in Rolling Stone, the single Interscope sent her back to the salt mines for is the best thing on her automatic-platinum follow-up. So maybe marriage wouldn't be such a bad idea. No no no, not to Gavin--better she should land a really nice accountant. They have feelings too. C+”

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by mfckr; 12-29-2014 at 01:14 AM.

Creepy-Snaps

I agree with SLE for Gwen.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha/Beta. Definitely Merry Sensing Ego, so I could go for SEI or SLE, but my impression was always the latter.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have her as SLE, still undetermined on subtype but leaning Ti-SLE...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

bumpity-bump

I've somehow always related to Gwen a whole lot. Idk if that's got to to with her sociotype (i see she's been typed a bunch of types here - SLE, EIE and SEI) or with her enneagram type - I've seen 4w3 and 3w4 thrown around for her.

So, what do you think her type is? It's kinda weird how different she coms off in her old interviews from her new ones.

"Magic's In The Makeup"

Can you tell I'm faking it? But I want to be myself
    A counterfeit disposition
    Can't be good for my health
    So many different faces
    Depending on the different phases
    My personality changes
    I'm a chameleon
    There's more than one dimension
    I can fool you and attract attention
    Camouflage my nature
    Let me demonstrate...

Makeup's all off
    Who am I?
    Magic's in the make up
    Who am I?

If you bore me then I'm comfortable
    If you interest me I'm scared
    My attraction paralyzes me
    No courage to show my true colors that exist
    But I want to be the real thing
    But if you catch my eye can't be authentic
    The one's I loath are the one's that know me the best

My makeup's all off
    Who am I?
    The magic's in the make up
    Who am I?

The makeup's all off
    Who am I?
    If the magic's in the make up
    Then who am I?
    Magic's in the makeup
    But I want to be real the thing
    But the magic's in the makeup
    And I want to be the real thing

My makeup's all off
    Who am I?

"Simple Kind Of Life"

For a long time I was in love
    Not only in love, I was obsessed
    With a friendship that no one else could touch
    It didn't work out, I'm covered in shells

And all I wanted was the simple things
    A simple kind of life
    And all I needed was a simple man
    So I could be a wife

I'm so ashamed, I've been so mean
    I don't know how it got to this point
    I always was the one with all the love
    You came along, I'm hunting you down

Like a sick domestic abuser looking for a fight
    And all I wanted was the simple things
    A simple kind of life

If we met tomorrow for the very first time
    Would it start all over again?
    Would I try to make you mine?

I always thought I'd be a mom
    Sometimes I wish for a mistake
    The longer that I wait the more selfish that I get
    You seem like you'd be a good dad

Now all those simple things are simply too complicated for my life
    How'd I get so faithful to my freedom?
    A selfish kind of life
    When all I ever wanted was the simple things
    A simple kind of life

Artificial Sweetener"

Oh yes I'm guilty
    For leasing myself out
    Not ready to go up for sale
    Can't seem to give it up
    Stubborn, so selfish
    I'm showing off the worst in me

The return of Saturn
    Assessing my life
    Second guessing...

I'm full of artificial sweetener
    My heart's been deceitful
    It's all artificial sweetener
    I'm faking I love you's
    You're forcing me to

You really deserve love
    I want to love you
    But I can't seem to find myself
    My wilting effort
    Our progress report
    I'm only sure that I'm not sure

I shudder to be honest
    Who's behind it all now?
    Who's the author?

I'm faking I love you's
    You're forcing me to

Re-read, re-write, redo, undo
    I'm stuck on this page
    I was born two weeks late
    Is that why I hesitate?
    I'm on the fence
    Push me off it
    I want to be on your side now
    And keep a promise

I'm faking I love you's
    You're forcing me to

"Comforting Lie"

I started out on the wrong foot
    Now I'm not myself
    I am Jekyll, I am Hyde
    Found this place to hide
    Come seek me

Oh, so up and down
    So back and forth
    So insecure
    Can't get this taste out of my mouth
    Swallow it down
    Pretend

Hold it, hold it all in
    Let it build up
    Build a bomb
    Blow it, blow it away
    Clear it all out
    Just end it

I'm just a normal person
    Without those problems
    When did it change?
    Admissions so embarrassing
    I'm on the verge of tears again

Hold it, hold it all in
    Let it build up
    Build a bomb
    And blow it, blow it away
    Clear it all out
    Just end it

Oh look I took the Band-Aid off
    Did I take it off too soon?
    Hysterical confession
    My big courageous move

Don't gasp at the predictable
    A comforting lie can't last
    Preordained checklist of this awkward love
    It's so sad

Hold it, hold it all in
    Let it build up
    Oh, build a bomb
    Blow it, blow it away
    Clear it all out
    Just end it

Sort it, sort it out
    Just give it back
    No thank you
    Toss it, toss it away
    Eliminate
    Just give up

I can't decide
    This tug of war
    I'm feeling weak

"Platinum Blonde Life"

I'm closing all the curtains
    So don't you even bother
    And they'm calling out the murder
    But I'm underneath the covers
    And who's fooling who
    With this mood like a train
    Watch me roll over
    Get out of my way

[Chorus:]
    There's a knock on my door
    But I'm not gonna open it
    I'm gonna close my eyes
    And maybe it will go away

I want a platinum blonde life
    So I keep bleaching out the colors
    I try to do what I oughta
    But never drink enough water
    Where did my lamb go?
    I wish he could stay
    I feel as empty as a widow
    I'm gonna sleep it all away

[Repeat chorus]

I'm gonna sleep all trough the day
    I'm gonna sleep my life away
    I'm gonna sleep all through the day
    I'm gonna sleep myself away
    I'm gonna close my eyes and maybe it'll go away

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@darya I'd say SLE 3w4 sx/so. The enneatype and sx instinct might make her come across as ethical superficially.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aisa View Post
    @darya I'd say SLE 3w4 sx/so. The enneatype and sx instinct might make her come across as ethical superficially.

Hm, I was actually thinking SEE 6w7 since then : ). She's awfully openly needy, clingy and freely showing her low confidence. Could be SLE though - Se leading imo. She seems ethical but I agree there doesn't seem to be much Fi

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Hm, I was actually thinking SEE 6w7 since then : ). She's awfully openly needy, clingy and freely showing her low confidence. Could be SLE though - Se leading imo. She seems ethical but I agree there doesn't seem to be much Fi
    I always thought she was SEE and 3w4 sx/so.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Possible, although when I think of who she'd dualize with, somehow IEI seems like a better option than ILI tbqh. Sure 6w7 is possible, I still think e3 somewhere in tritype then, her image seems too polished to be e3-free.

So what do we have now? SLE>SEE 63X or 36X sx/so. What about last fix? e9?

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Lessons View Post
    I always thought she was SEE and 3w4 sx/so.
    She's def Se leading, I used to have problems with differentiating EIE's and SEE's in celebrities : )

Quote Originally Posted by aisa View Post
    Possible, although when I think of who she'd dualize with, somehow IEI seems like a better option than ILI tbqh. Sure 6w7 is possible, I still think e3 somewhere in tritype then, her image seems too polished to be e3-free.

So what do we have now? SLE>SEE 63X or 36X sx/so. What about last fix? e9?
    I relate to her lyrics because of her love of makeup and love, but when she was younger she used to be quite a tomboy and is strangely non-independant and cheesy for 3w4 : ) She also has zero arrogance, the way I see her she's super humble, even if she's polished. Don't know what to think. E9 fix, definitely.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I relate to her lyrics because of her love of makeup and love, but when she was younger she used to be quite a tomboy and is strangely non-independant and cheesy for 3w4 : ) She also has zero arrogance, the way I see her she's super humble, even if she's polished. Don't know what to think. E9 fix, definitely.
    We agree too much (e9 fix ftw ). We need smn to come into this thread and shake things up saying she's EII sp/so.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

She could be 7. She is too "weird" for a 3, her music videos are always weird and quirky and creative.
    And I think this song is really weird. She should be feeling crazy feelings but she just says "we are cool " its weird to me, hah.

Look at her here: Not very 3ish.. look at her body language and posture too. And shes soo enthusiastic. She reminds me of one of my 7 friends.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Btw, I dont think she is THAT different now from when she was young. Her style has changed, yeah, but thats pretty much it (+ botox so she looks more emotionless) Shes still positive and enthustiastic in every interview i've seen with her.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast