TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
    Tela is referring to Kill4me
    Ok, sorry then, I misunderstood the message.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Olimpia is a woman... unless she had a gender change surgery very recently, which a seriously doubt.
    Cute how you confused it I didn't put one and one together at first as well

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tela View Post
    9 is part of the gut center. The gut centers main emotion is anger. 9 suppresses anger. So it builds up and the anger needs an outlet, which commonly is the internet since it feels like a safe-space.
    Sp/sx in my experience and opinion is a pretty angry stacking. It's 5-like and can sometimes be oblivious to what it looks like because they're so submerged in their own selves because of being SP first and social last. For example, I type Elliot Rodger as sp/sx 3w4. Anyway, so this being an angry stacking and 9 suppressing aggression makes it especially reasonable for sp/sx 9 to be very aggressive online. Which is what I have experienced.

That cuivienen types 4 I find very funny, because he's not fourish at all, he always brags about himself and thinks he should have any girl in the world.

In other words, he does not embrace the outcast/loser/tragic problem that cant be fixed- motif of type 4 at all.

I used to think he was a 3 but the overt focus on trying to expand himself and be like "i AM visible" reads 9 to me and I've seen it before - also I doubt a 3 would mistype as 4, but 9s mistype as 4 alot. But I'm still open for core 3 for him.
    I'm sure of him being sp/sx though, he has that obliviousness sp/sx can have about how ridiculous and stupid he looks, and also there's no way he's sp last, he talks about business ALOT.
    I love trolling the humourless and easily overawed, because they are a gift that keeps on giving.

Just for the record, I have been a social outcast for most of my life. The isolation I had to endure has profoundly influenced my personality. However, I am not interested in competing for victim status with you. Unlike you, I don't let my past define my future, because you can't change the past. Not that any of these reflections even matter, as you are clearly battle typing here. Do not use Enneagram as an excuse to be mean-spirited and push a personal vendetta against me.

Seeing you brought up appearance, I will add that you would stand out as socially odd just like I do, albeit for very different reasons. You dress up entirely in black, cake on the makeup, then wander around, brooding, lost in your own darkness, hoping to both attract and repel. I have never judged you for your presentation in the past because I am not a hypocrite - unlike you.

If you want to know why people probably avoid you, just look back at the way your post to me was framed. It is full of passive-aggressive digs, slights and insults that only undermine your case. You are not alone because you are "weird" or a "freak".

You are alone because you choose to be.
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 02-21-2018 at 08:07 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Cuivienen has literature abbilities and psychological inclinations. I may disagree with the content, but the form is impressive.
    I may imagine like he writes drama/horror scripts or novels.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Cuivienen has literature abbilities and psychological inclinations. I may disagree with the content, but the form is impressive.
    I may imagine like he writes drama/horror scripts or novels.
    If and when I focus, I can induce whatever emotions I wish in another person. Joy, serenity, lust, anger, sadness, disgust - it doesn't matter. As you have seen, people often respond in highly irrational ways to me, but rarely do they respond with indifference. Knowing this, I therefore must have a good sense of the most likely way someone will react to me in any given situation. I can assess someone's relationship potential with me very quickly, often within moments - although in the past, I often chose to bet against my intuition and proceed anyway to increase my chances, which was not a good idea (as not all opportunities hold equal potential). I constantly brainstorm visions of myself in an idealised future life in order to understand their meaning; to gain insight into what may happen, and how I can affect/bend the flow of reality to my advantage. I naturally perceive the relationship between cause and effect and all the possible ways an interaction of people, ideas or concepts may unfold. Therefore it is difficult to fool me, and dangerous to try. I will often find an unexpected (to others) way to get out of trouble, and when I close in for the kill, I will time my move in order for it to have the most profound emotional impact.
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 02-21-2018 at 09:55 PM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I can induce whatever emotions I wish in another person.
    you must want to induce a lot of disgust. all that power and you use it indistinguishably from someone without any super powers of influence, which is to say being gross. maybe this is like the manzoni of emotional influence, I will grant you, perhaps you have turned being a creep into an art form. interesting life choice
    Last edited by Bertrand; 02-21-2018 at 11:48 PM.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your idea of type 9 is.. interesting.

And wrong.

Allow me to demonstrate.

*Cracks fingers*
    9 is part of the gut center. The gut centers main emotion is anger.

9 suppresses anger.
    Type 1 suppresses anger. Type 9 makes itself numb to it. Might seem like I'm nitpicking here, but the difference is notable.

In the effort to stay true to their principles, Ones resist being affected by their instinctual drives, consciously not giving in to them or expressing them too freely. The result is a personality type that has problems with repression, resistance, and aggression.
    https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/type-1/

Nines demonstrate the universal temptation to ignore the disturbing aspects of life and to seek some degree of peace and comfort by “numbing out.” They respond to pain and suffering by attempting to live in a state of premature peacefulness, whether it is in a state of false spiritual attainment, or in more gross denial.
    https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/type-9/

So it builds up and the anger needs an outlet, which commonly is the internet since it feels like a safe-space.
    You are describing type 1 very well, not type 9. Again, while you are right in that suppression of anger leads to a build-up, it is type 1 who is the shining example of this phenomenon.

They are usually seen by others as highly self- controlled, even rigid, although this is not how Ones experience themselves. It seems to them that they are sitting on a cauldron of passions and desires, and they had better “keep the lid on” lest they and everyone else around them regret it.

Cassandra is a therapist in private practice who recalls the difficulty this caused her in her youth.

“I remember in high school getting feedback that I had no feelings. Inside, I felt my feelings intensely and yet I just couldn’t let them out as intensely as I felt them. Even now, if I have a conflict with a friend and need to address an issue, I rehearse ahead of time how to express clearly what I want, need, and observe, and yet not be harsh or blaming in my anger which is often scathing.”
    https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/type-1/

Sp/sx in my experience and opinion is a pretty angry stacking.
    What is the connection between anger and instinct? Instinct points towards the areas where we are more sensitive, making the area of the first instinct the most prone to such emotion. However, what about the Self Preservation instinct makes it more prone to anger in contrast with the others, in your opinion?

It's 5-like and can sometimes be oblivious to what it looks like because they're so submerged in their own selves because of being SP first and social last.
    I don't see a connection to anger here. Moreover, it being "5-like" is incredibly vague and doesn't say much on its own. I can see the link between Social last and type 5, but it's an incredibly shallow one at that. Mostly because the motivation (and you cannot predict a universal behavior with type) will be incredibly different (unless you are talking about the Social last 5, but then the point you are making becomes redundant).

For example, I type Elliot Rodger as sp/sx 3w4.
    The guy had (has?) mental issues. Not the greatest example. It's like those teachers who immediately jump to ****** and Nazis when describing type 6. It can be fun and educational when talking about the types on the level of theory alone, given the right climate, but bringing this up as an actual example in regards to typing someone will hardly ever bring the desired results. (Unless the desired results are negative connotations and emotion, then you're good here.)

Besides, one example does not a pattern make.

Anyway, so this being an angry stacking and 9 suppressing aggression makes it especially reasonable for sp/sx 9 to be very aggressive online. Which is what I have experienced.
    Unless you are basing their typing on your false ideas about type 9 and the (missing) link between instinct stack and anger that you propose. Meaning that you are typing people at Sp/Sx 9 based on the wrong premise of having "suppressed anger." If anything, your description of these experiences of anger points towards not 9.

Connecting this to your typing of @Cuivienen , who self-types at 4, it would be rather easy to link the element of frustrated anger (that you perceive - I'm not claiming it exists) to the type's inherent connection to type 1. Or perhaps a 1 fix, if you fancy the tritype theory. Of course, this is assuming that there really is a strong pattern of suppressed anger here. All in all, it should point you away from type 9.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    you must want to induce a lot of disgust. all that power and you use it indistinguishably from someone without any super powers of influence, which is to say being gross. maybe this is like the manzoni of emotional influence, I will grant you, perhaps you have turned being a creep into an art form. interesting life choice
    Betas induce shock and disgust with our trash talk, but we are secretly quite prudish.

Deltas by contrast are nothing more than whores who speak politely.

If you think someone must be "a creep" because they make a dirty sex joke in public, then you understand nothing about how real sexual predators operate. They are not dramatic, imposing and shocking, because they don't want to attract attention. Instead they try to blend in as much as possible. A man (or woman) like this will be well versed in social etiquette and will voice whatever beliefs are popular to espouse - all in order to seduce their target. They will almost never boast about their sexual escapades, and will often try to shame somebody who brings up the topic of sex as brutish and creepy (a very cynical form of projection). In fact the most sinful people are often those who present themselves as compassionate, tolerant, virtuous and enlightened - and this facade is essential, as it allows the rapist to serially prey on those of lower status without attracting any suspicion.

You are most likely to find sexual predators in an environment where people constantly express support for "women's rights".
    The men who actually respect women do not care if our happiness goes unnoticed. As the saying goes: judge a man by what he does when he thinks that nobody else is watching.
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 02-22-2018 at 05:56 AM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If you think someone must be "a creep" because they make a dirty sex joke in public, then you understand nothing about how real sexual predators operate.
    i think creep is more about the impression someone makes, the meaning of the word is the resemblance to someone who does or might do something, not something we apply only to those who already have. for that we have the term "convicted felon"... its enough to avoid those people on those grounds. you ping the early warning system of decent people, purportedly intentionally, then suggest the moral defect in making such a provocation lies with the offended party. its not entirely wrong, because people could ignore you, true--but at the same time if you intentionally give off vibes that alienate people, knowing it will alienate people, I don't see how it makes it anything other than a conscious choice to accept their reaction, you were in fact counting on it all along. in that sense its just a weird way to try and paint yourself as a victim of your own choices. odd, but I'm sure there's someone out there who will like it. I think this person will likewise subject you to similar manipulations so it would be fun to watch you guys torture eachother, all the while the message between you will be how the crowd is wrong and people are dumb
    Last edited by Bertrand; 02-22-2018 at 11:13 AM.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    Betas induce shock and disgust with our trash talk, but we are secretly quite prudish.

If you think someone must be "a creep" because they make a dirty sex joke in public, then you understand nothing about how real sexual predators operate. They are not dramatic, imposing and shocking, because they don't want to attract attention. Instead they try to blend in as much as possible. A man (or woman) like this will be well versed in social etiquette and will voice whatever beliefs are popular to espouse - all in order to seduce their target. They will almost never boast about their sexual escapades, and will often try to shame somebody who brings up the topic of sex as brutish and creepy (a very cynical form of projection). In fact the most sinful people are often those who present themselves as compassionate, tolerant, virtuous and enlightened - and this facade is essential, as it allows the rapist to serially prey on those of lower status without attracting any suspicion.

You are most likely to find sexual predators in an environment where people constantly express support for "women's rights".
    The men who actually respect women do not care if our happiness goes unnoticed. As the saying goes: judge a man by what he does when he thinks that nobody else is watching.
    1378542276197.gif

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

@Cuivienen I have no idea where you get this idea from that I am passive-aggressive. Feel free to point it out.

You feel like a really hateful and angry person and I'd rather not discuss anything with you anymore because all you do is take your hatred and your anger over I don't even know what, on this forum. Maybe it is because I rejected you when you sent me PMs a while ago. I don't know. Anyways, I don't really feel like getting dragged down to the miserable hole you're living in. And you obviosuly can't handle receiving constructive criticism about yourself. So consider yourself ignored.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A cockatoo with beta values.

SCNR

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post

This needs to go directly to the quotes hall of fame and probably my signature.
    it is strangely accurate

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

it is strangely accurate
    its hilarious from several angles.

Since the choosing of the words till the conception of the subtext.

"secretly quite prudish" is the best. Its a paradoxical statement, I mean, is it truly possible to be secretly prudish?

Then, a world conception which believes or suggests that population is divided between whores and not whores is hilarious in itself, and its more hilarious to notice that we are flood with it nowadays (sexually obsessed ppl, feminists and the rest of ideologies that reduces existence to mere sexuality are included, along with twisted religious beliefs), but the thing is that is an archaic moral conception before middle ages, its like we are living a modern moral primitivism (should be called whorecentrism, ).
    Last edited by Hope; 04-03-2018 at 01:07 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sounds like something he's experienced in, hm
    More points to his type anyways, keyword façade.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

its hilarious from several angles.

Since the choosing of the words till the conception of the subtext.

"secretly quite prudish" is the best. Its a paradoxical statement, I mean, is it truly possible to be secretly prudish?

Then, a world conception which believes or suggests that the world population is divided between whores and not whores is hilarious in itself, and its more hilarious to notice that we are flood with it nowadays (sexually obsessed ppl to feminists and the rest of ideologies that reduces existence to mere sexuality are included, along with twisted religious beliefs), but the thing is that is an archaic moral conception before middle ages, its like we are living a modern moral primitivism (its whorecentrism, ).
    well its sort of like what is a whore? a whore is a term generated to cast one with open borders in the pejorative. betas are about closed strictly defined borders (Ni Ti), and this is where their authoritarian streak comes from (hence all the nazi comparisons), such that since we grant they are trash talkers, "whore" is just a provocative (Fe Se) label they apply to those who transgress those boundaries. in a way trash talking victorians is exactly right. deltas then become those into open borders but who aren't provocative in their speech (the novels of aldous huxley such as Island illustrate this kind of society--compare to orwells 1984 which demonstrate a worst case scenario beta society)... I agree that classifying people as actually promiscuous or not is kind of silly, but I do think openess (big 5) is a basic psychological dichotomy to which the quadra relate and cuviny did hit directly upon it

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Type 1 suppresses anger.

sure. expresses and then... supresses

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well its sort of like what is a whore? a whore is a term generated to cast one with open borders in the pejorative. betas are about closed strictly defined borders (Ni Ti), and this is where their authoritarian streak comes from (hence all the nazi comparisons), such that since we grant they are trash talkers, "whore" is just a provocative (Fe Se) label they apply to those who transgress those boundaries. in a way trash talking victorians is exactly right. deltas then become those into open borders but who aren't provocative in their speech (the novels of aldous huxley such as Island illustrate this kind of society--compare to orwells 1984 which demonstrate a worst case scenario beta society)... I agree that classifying people as actually promiscuous or not is kind of silly, but I do think openess (big 5) is a basic psychological dichotomy to which the quadra relate and cuviny did hit directly upon it
    By definition a whore is someone who is sexually active outwith marriage, so, you could divide the world into the sexually active outwith marriage, and those within marriage.

But why you'd want to is another matter.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

well you'd have to define marriage and sexual activity too. you'd also have to bound it within time, so like pre post marriage not just in individuals but within society (pre post the existence of the instutition of marriage). you'd also have to consider consent, so like if you're raped does that make you a whore (some cultures say yes), etc. you have cases where children are raped and because of autistic adherence to arbitrary categories they're labeled whores and cast out for transgressing the boundaries, etc that kind of bottom up autism is characteristic of strict borders, and in that sense whore goes back to borders

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well you'd have to define marriage and sexual activity too. you'd also have to bound it within time, so like pre post marriage not just in individuals but within society (pre post the existence of the instutition of marriage). you'd also have to consider consent, so like if you're raped does that make you a whore (some cultures say yes), etc
    For things like these I refer to the proper definition: the Biblical ones.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You feel like a really hateful and angry person
    The preamble to every SJW rant since November 8, 2016.

and I'd rather not discuss anything with you anymore because all you do is take your hatred and your anger over I don't even know what, on this forum. Maybe it is because I rejected you when you sent me PMs a while ago. I don't know. Anyways, I don't really feel like getting dragged down to the miserable hole you're living in. And you obviosuly can't handle receiving constructive criticism about yourself. So consider yourself ignored.
    You are shameless. Stop projecting your own unpleasant behaviour onto me and take some responsibility for your actions.

@Cuivienen I have no idea where you get this idea from that I am passive-aggressive. Feel free to point it out.
    Here are some examples that are dripping wet with sanctimony:

he always brags about himself and thinks he should have any girl in the world.
    he has that obliviousness sp/sx can have about how ridiculous and stupid he looks
    I don't really feel like getting dragged down to the miserable hole you're living in.

It gets even better. According to you: I only dislike you because you might've "rejected" me in a PM exchange. You also compared me to Elliot Rodger, a school shooter who was motivated by sexual frustration and jealousy.

This is not "constructive criticism". Again, that's just an excuse you (and others, such as Bertrand) use when someone confronts you on your BS. I have noticed you often use Enneagram typings as an excuse to take a shot at posters who you dislike.

Put me on ignore for all I care - my life will be a lot better without the likes of you.
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 02-22-2018 at 10:01 PM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Very interesting. I never considered Ti Ni like that before, but it makes lot of sense thinking in my past experiences with betas. Like now I can understand better their perspective.

The funny thing for me is the reductionism into rigid schemes. First to reduce existence to only sex, then to reduce it even more through popular aggressive moral term (whore). Now, reductionism is useful depending on context and field (when its pertinent), I mean, existence has its reduced schemes too, but that schemes cant be applied to all things all the time. Also its hilarious because betas boundaries can be kinda loose (Fe Se), still, they use rigid statements and terminology (guess because of aggression?). Ti Ni is like an ouroborical reasoning from my perspective. Now, ppl being promiscuous or not is a reality, as the definition of the words exist in language, so in certain sense is true, the funny part is the reduced understanding of Delta an Beta quadras and the construction of the phrase in relation to communication styles.

Finally I just want to add that my posts are not a personal attack to Cuiv or anything. I really found funny how was written that part of his post. I often find EIEs Ni morbidly hilarious. And he has the right and freedom to have the ideology he wants (as far as he doesnt hurt/impose it onto others). I mean I'm not one to judge or limit ppl freedom (at least not until they enter in contact with me in which case stuff change drastically since I value relational ethics too). So yeah. I think I'm more unpleasant to EIEs than they to me in general. Plus that's described by Strat EIE-SLI, so I find it true ime.
    Last edited by Hope; 02-23-2018 at 02:16 AM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    9 is part of the gut center. The gut centers main emotion is anger. 9 suppresses anger. So it builds up and the anger needs an outlet, which commonly is the internet since it feels like a safe-space.
    Sp/sx in my experience and opinion is a pretty angry stacking. It's 5-like and can sometimes be oblivious to what it looks like because they're so submerged in their own selves because of being SP first and social last. For example, I type Elliot Rodger as sp/sx 3w4. Anyway, so this being an angry stacking and 9 suppressing aggression makes it especially reasonable for sp/sx 9 to be very aggressive online. Which is what I have experienced.
    4 sx is focused on competitiveness. I have no problem seeing Elliot Rodger as 4 sx

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    4 sx is focused on competitiveness. I have no problem seeing Elliot Rodger as 4 sx
    Elliot Rodgers attitude was "everyone should want me. why does no one want me?" which is a 3s perspective

Sx 4s is more about wanting to steal peoples boyfriends or something, because attraction to things they cant have. And also in past relationships ive been in my head competing with my actual partner and comparing myself to him constantly, being disappointed that im not as sexually experienced or dated as many people etc. It bothered me alot. Its an attachment to disappointment and what we dont have, basically, and thats intensified with the sexual instinct

Meanwhile Elliott, meaned that he had it all. So why doesnt anyone want him? Its a very 3 perspective, his worth lied in how many people wanted him, the breadth of his 'attraction net' and how stereotypically attractive he was. He couldnt stand the fact that he wasnt attractive enough for the general public.
    4s dont care about how broad their attraction net is and how stereotypically attractive they are generally, its more about attracting certain people they are interested in. A difference between 4 and 3. 4s aim for trying to be a little different (and separate from everyone else) and that that will somehow make certain people latch on and get interested in their difference and how theyre an own independent, and then maybe that person will speak to the 4, because the 4 has problems around being quiet and withdrawn
    Last edited by maniac; 02-25-2018 at 02:39 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Elliot Rodgers attitude was "everyone should want me. why does no one want me?" which is a 3s perspective

Sx 4s is more about wanting to steal peoples boyfriends or something, because attraction to things they cant have. And also in past relationships ive been in my head competing with my actual partner and comparing myself to him constantly, being disappointed that im not as sexually experienced or dated as many people etc. It bothered me alot. Its an attachment to disappointment and what we dont have, basically, and thats intensified with the sexual instinct

Meanwhile Elliott, meaned that he had it all. So why doesnt anyone want him? Its a very 3 perspective, his worth lied in how many people wanted him, the breadth of his 'attraction net' and how stereotypically attractive he was. He couldnt stand the fact that he wasnt attractive enough for the general public.
    4s dont care about how broad their attraction net is and how stereotypically attractive they are generally, its more about attracting certain people they are interested in. A difference between 4 and 3. 4s aim for trying to be a little different (and separate from everyone else) and that that will somehow make certain people latch on and get interested in their difference and how theyre an own independent, and then maybe that person will speak to the 4, because the 4 has problems around being quiet and withdrawn
    He was quiet, withdrawn, and he didn't think he had it all. He had far more doubts than that and would sink in his emotions.

But you are right, I looked up his manifesto again and the first paragraph I read at random: "Episode 3 would complete the whole Star Wars saga. It was the most anticipated movie. To be able to see it before everyone else made me feel special. I really liked the character Anakin Skywalker, and I was amazed to see his epic transformation into Darth Vader on the high quality big screen. Finally having something to brag about, I told everyone at school the next day that I went to the premiere because my mother is friends with George Lucas. The problem was that most Eighth Graders thought of Star Wars as being a “nerdy” interest, and they didn’t really care. I was left frustrated and disappointed by their reaction."

This is pretty 3ish... Though where it's off for 3: 1) he was focused on feeling special (I'm not sure if this is the same for 3s) 2) he didn't realize in time that it was too nerdy. Weird for a 3 to be so not tuned into those stereotypes of what's liked.

I guess this is just another example of how just having 9 types in enneagram doesn't cover stuff about people all that well.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Another randomly picked paragraph... This is not only just 3ish but quite NPD (narcissistic personality disorder) as well:

"She kept on walking and didn’t even have the grace to respond to me. How dare she! That foul bitch. I felt so humiliated that I went to one of the school bathrooms, locked myself in a toilet stall, and cried for an hour."

Covert more than overt narc, I guess. And that's where it goes a bit 4ish again to me. But again, enneagram has limitations anyway.

Actually... I also don't fit a pure enneagram stereotype but have a strong influence from another enneatype. Pretty much a mix. Though instinct stacking subtype stuff happens to work decently well for me, well, tho' the same problem is still present adding subtypes, just much reduced. I wonder how common it is to have a mix of exactly 2 types. I additionally have an influence from a third type that came much later in my life, but it's a strong influence for certain situations and hard to shake it off sometimes, though I can do it (while I can't and won't for the core type stuff, that's too natural a fixation for me).

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    He was quiet, withdrawn, and he didn't think he had it all. He had far more doubts than that and would sink in his emotions.

But you are right, I looked up his manifesto again and the first paragraph I read at random: "Episode 3 would complete the whole Star Wars saga. It was the most anticipated movie. To be able to see it before everyone else made me feel special. I really liked the character Anakin Skywalker, and I was amazed to see his epic transformation into Darth Vader on the high quality big screen. Finally having something to brag about, I told everyone at school the next day that I went to the premiere because my mother is friends with George Lucas. The problem was that most Eighth Graders thought of Star Wars as being a “nerdy” interest, and they didn’t really care. I was left frustrated and disappointed by their reaction."

This is pretty 3ish... Though where it's off for 3: 1) he was focused on feeling special (I'm not sure if this is the same for 3s) 2) he didn't realize in time that it was too nerdy. Weird for a 3 to be so not tuned into those stereotypes of what's liked.

I guess this is just another example of how just having 9 types in enneagram doesn't cover stuff about people all that well.
    3s also enjoy feelings special, but its like an "im the best" - special. they love shining. 4s are convinced theyre special in a "im broken and im in the most pain in the world" way

theres some overlap here between 3w4 and 4w3 especially when a 4 is more confident (and I think thats more common with social 4s), example Morrissey. but hes still whiny and expect sadness "please please please let me get what i want, lord knows it would be the first time". all his songs are sad and whiny

that elliott "had something to brag about" is also 3 lol - he thinks his worth lies in other peoples opinions of him as attractive, cool, popular etc
    3s like standing out as the most attractive, popular, succesful person and if theyre not getting that from anywhere they can become like him in very extreme cases

a 4 wouldnt be that upset about people not wanting him, its more of an expectation that 'normal' people wont want them, whereas elliott dont understand it because he expects people to want him

ive written about it before but i think social last-ness can fuck over a 3 to an extent, and yeah it makes them more withdrawn and less functioning socially which disrupts their basic need
    Last edited by maniac; 02-26-2018 at 09:25 AM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Also its hilarious because betas boundaries can be kinda loose (Fe Se), still, they use rigid statements and terminology (guess because of aggression?). Ti Ni is like an ouroborical reasoning from my perspective. .

yeah totally, I think of Ne as viewing the world in terms of a limitless field of these little circles, like each person is just one walking circle which is like a cell that makes up a bigger circle and it spirals into the DNA structure of the universe itself, whereas Ti Ni is like viewing everything from the point of view of that one circle rather than all possible circles. they get really locked into their perspective. Hamlet likes to generate circles for people to adopt and sort of implies the existence of a multiplicity of circles but never quite consciously recognizes it (love other people, but not because we're all one organism--becomes a declarative morality where "one circle" is the correct one not part of a larger truth, but "loving other people" is derived precisely from this truth, otherwise why love people if we aren't in some way connected, etc), Hamlet is like right on that boundary of recognizing the broader perspective which I think is the source of a lot of their "to be or not to be" angst. I think this is the source of there being different versions of Christianity for example. that Ni Ti formulation is different than a Ne Fi version but they're fundamentally derived from the same reality, they are just different individual perspectives

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

3s also enjoy feelings special, but its like an "im the best" - special. they love shining. 4s are convinced theyre special in a "im broken and im in the most pain in the world" way
    OK.

theres some overlap here between 3w4 and 4w3 especially when a 4 is more confident (and I think thats more common with social 4s), example Morrissey. but hes still whiny and expect sadness "please please please let me get what i want, lord knows it would be the first time". all his songs are sad and whiny
    Elliot Rodgers also came off pretty sad and whiny

that elliott "had something to brag about" is also 3 lol - he thinks his worth lies in other peoples opinions of him as attractive, cool, popular etc
    Agreed that bit was 3.

3s like standing out as the most attractive, popular, succesful person and if theyre not getting that from anywhere they can become like him in very extreme cases

a 4 wouldnt be that upset about people not wanting him, its more of an expectation that 'normal' people wont want them, whereas elliott dont understand it because he expects people to want him

ive written about it before but i think social last-ness can fuck over a 3 to an extent, and yeah it makes them more withdrawn and less functioning socially which disrupts their basic need
    Interesting.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Plot twist: He was a 2 and went to 8. Angry when unappreciated and unwanted. 3 could still be incorporated as a wing, without a doubt he has the "ohh I'm the best" influence. But the basic entitlement that drove him might as well have lots of unhealthy 2's desire not to be rejected. The 8 disintegration would explain the vengeful nature of his rampage. The sad and whiny, well there's also the line to 4, he went back and forth. My two cents here, do what you want with that Maybe it's best if we continue in his respective thread though.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Sounds like something he's experienced in, hm
    I am speaking out of personal experience with two people who are sexually abusive and manipulative (a man and a woman), both of whom share the personality traits I mentioned in my last post. I am also observing a general trend within society.

Based on posts you've left elsewhere, you seem to think that nerdy, overweight gamers, Budweizer dudebros, and flamboyant, crude trolls who crack jokes about women online are somehow "creepy" and "threatening". However, most of these men are sexually inexperienced and will lack the charisma to seduce let alone coerce a woman who is not making clear advances towards them. So a man whose hobbies are anime, Bach, CoD and playing pranks on feminists is probably not going to rape you.

The sort of man you should be worried about is the opposite: a man who seems very smooth, suave, charming and socially connected. Think of a high powered, hard-working manager who seems to be put together, someone charismatic, respected in elite society, who makes all the right noises about politics. This might seem counter-intuitive, but the truth is that people who are in a position of high status are less likely to value you as an individual, and will often have a dark, disturbing side that they hide from the world. Look at Harvey Weinstein, Woody Allen, Ben Affleck, etc. They are all men who have donated money to "women's rights" groups and are vocal supporters of a left-wing political agenda. Yet they are abusers. So be careful not to judge someone as good/bad based on the superficial image they present in public. You seem to place an inordinate emphasis upon someone's prestige within society when making ethical judgements.

I hope you will take this on board, especially as sexual harassment seems to be a significant fear of yours.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

its true, I bet some lonely nerd would worship Chae, but you have to understand that people tend to aspire upward thus the risk of being underappreciated in virtue of a relative status inequality is all part of the game

to say high status guys are more likely to be predators is probably not true, they're probably more able to be predatory and get away with it, since society loves to enforce its laws on the poor but not the rich, but it doesn't speak to their underlying character (some would say the fact they rose to the top is an indicator of character and thus they're inoculated against some of these unhealthy urges--although not absolute, see Weinstein or whatnot). some lonely nerd as a product of systemic forces would probably worship Chae, and live in fear of being called a creep, because of how susceptible they are to punishment, but it doesn't make them any better as people, it only makes them more vulnerable and that's not typically what women are after, only mommies; thus this sort of argument takes on the tone of pity being the basis for romance which I think is not very romantic. in the end you have to risk for something to be felt as valuable, so the argument that Chae would be "better off" is not really true; in a quantitative sense her bets would be hedged, but that takes all the relative value out of the result since it was calculated to be a foregone conclusion without risk--that is the antithesis of romance

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am speaking out of personal experience with two people who are sexually abusive and manipulative (a man and a woman), both of whom share the personality traits I mentioned in my last post. I am also observing a general trend within society.

Based on posts you've left elsewhere, you seem to think that nerdy, overweight gamers, Budweizer dudebros, and flamboyant, crude trolls who crack jokes about women online are somehow "creepy" and "threatening". However, most of these men are sexually inexperienced and will lack the charisma to seduce let alone coerce a woman who is not making clear advances towards them. So a man whose hobbies are anime, Bach, CoD and playing pranks on feminists is probably not going to rape you.

The sort of man you should be worried about is the opposite: a man who seems very smooth, suave, charming and socially connected. Think of a high powered, hard-working manager who seems to be put together, someone charismatic, respected in elite society, who makes all the right noises about politics. This might seem counter-intuitive, but the truth is that people who are in a position of high status are less likely to value you as an individual, and will often have a dark, disturbing side that they hide from the world. Look at Harvey Weinstein, Woody Allen, Ben Affleck, etc. They are all men who have donated money to "women's rights" groups and are vocal supporters of a left-wing political agenda. Yet they are abusers. So be careful not to judge someone as good/bad based on the superficial image they present in public. You seem to place an inordinate emphasis upon someone's prestige within society when making ethical judgements.

I hope you will take this on board, especially as sexual harassment seems to be a significant fear of yours.
    I dunno this is all very interesting but what I find interesting is how, although the way you talk, about your wanted or supposed desired activities with those of the opposite sex, yet really you are saying here you're not a threat, because you're a nerd/not socially adjusted etc. Yeah that's interesting but what's more interesting is that, despite your talk, is that, each time, you seem to put women on a pedestal. That's good but just make sure it's the right woman IMO. For instance, how do you know Chae isn't an abuser? She's made sexually inappropriate comments to me before. Anyway i'm not taking sides, but it just seems a victim mentality is ingrained in you and not just from a socionics perspective. Maybe you need to chill or something, or take up weights? I dunno.

It's like a strange way of being creepy to women yet being afraid of them. But, it's OK IMO, I think this sort of attitude will pass. I'd say you should focus on other activities, like, take up going to the gym or something. Meeting women will happen indirectly when you take the focus off the particular type of obsession you have IMO. Yeah that was the real point amongst multiple strange attitudes in your post, just chill out, take up some other hobbies that young men should be doing, and it will or should take your mind off being so sensitive and creepy.

Just trying to help.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by at sirac son of sirac View Post
    I dunno this is all very interesting but what I find interesting is how, although the way you talk, about your wanted or supposed desired activities with those of the opposite sex, yet really you are saying here you're not a threat, because you're a nerd/not socially adjusted etc. Yeah that's interesting but what's more interesting is that, despite your talk, is that, each time, you seem to put women on a pedestal. That's good but just make sure it's the right woman IMO. For instance, how do you know Chae isn't an abuser? She's made sexually inappropriate comments to me before. Anyway i'm not taking sides, but it just seems a victim mentality is ingrained in you and not just from a socionics perspective. Maybe you need to chill or something, or take up weights? I dunno.
    I am 6'2, 190lb and learning Gracie jujitsu. I would bet a lot of money that I am in better shape than you right now. Oh and just this evening, I hit on five French women, and one Turkish woman, and got three numbers. I am guaranteed to meet at least two of those three girls tomorrow. That is a 50% success rate, and on a Tuesday evening! - the worst night for dating. Most men would envy half of what I can achieve without trying. No doubt, a bottom feeder such as yourself would give his left hand to be where I am in life, and yet, I am only beginning to rise and will rise inexorably.

You are just another little fly for me to swat, and I do enjoy doing it...again, and again, and again.

It's like a strange way of being creepy to women yet being afraid of them. But, it's OK IMO, I think this sort of attitude will pass. I'd say you should focus on other activities, like, take up going to the gym or something. Meeting women will happen indirectly when you take the focus off the particular type of obsession you have IMO. Yeah that was the real point amongst multiple strange attitudes in your post, just chill out, take up some other hobbies that young men should be doing, and it will or should take your mind off being so sensitive and creepy.
    My love is to be obsessed, to be passionate and consume myself within the grandeur of a pure, raw yet serene desire. You couldn't even taste a drop of what I can make real, and even if you could, it would drive you mad. I don't care. You are just another easily triggered puritanical bore who hopes that politeness will get him laid. What a cuck!

Good luck to you.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am 6'2, 190lb and learning Gracie jujitsu. I would bet a lot of money that I am in better shape than you right now. Oh and just this evening, I hit on five French women, and one Turkish woman, and got three numbers. I am guaranteed to meet at least two of those three girls tomorrow. That is a 50% success rate, and on a Tuesday evening! - the worst night for dating. Most men would envy half of what I can achieve without trying. No doubt, a bottom feeder such as yourself would give his left hand to be where I am in life, and yet, I am only beginning to rise and will rise inexorably.

You are just another little fly for me to swat, and I do enjoy doing it...again, and again, and again.

My love is to be obsessed, to be passionate and consume myself within the grandeur of a pure, raw yet serene desire. You couldn't even taste a drop of what I can make real, and even if you could, it would drive you mad. I don't care. You are just another easily triggered puritanical bore who hopes that politeness will get him laid. What a cuck!

Good luck to you.
    Ah, so you are just a creepy weirdo then (who knows what you mean by hitting on so many Turkish women since you say you have to move to America to get a date.) All the best.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ah, so you are just a creepy weirdo then (who knows what you mean by hitting on so many Turkish women since you say you have to move to America to get a date.) All the best.
    You are the most pusillanimous, contrived virtue signaler on this forum, and my god, there is some stiff competition for that honor.

In the odd chance that you ever managed to achieve sexual arousal, I fear the experience would so traumatize you that you'd decide to undergo gender reassignment surgery. What a miserable creature you are.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

yeah totally, I think of Ne as viewing the world in terms of a limitless field of these little circles, like each person is just one walking circle which is like a cell that makes up a bigger circle and it spirals into the DNA structure of the universe itself, whereas Ti Ni is like viewing everything from the point of view of that one circle rather than all possible circles. they get really locked into their perspective. Hamlet likes to generate circles for people to adopt and sort of implies the existence of a multiplicity of circles but never quite consciously recognizes it (love other people, but not because we're all one organism--becomes a declarative morality where "one circle" is the correct one not part of a larger truth, but "loving other people" is derived precisely from this truth, otherwise why love people if we aren't in some way connected, etc), Hamlet is like right on that boundary of recognizing the broader perspective which I think is the source of a lot of their "to be or not to be" angst. I think this is the source of there being different versions of Christianity for example. that Ni Ti formulation is different than a Ne Fi version but they're fundamentally derived from the same reality, they are just different individual perspectives
    EIEs have also good grasp of Ne, but its unvalued. Though, they use it by default too. In this sense I must distinct bright EIEs that show me ways that I've never considered myself or simply a very different perspective. In this sense I value their opinion a lot. Without them I wouldnt have a very important piece of reality that increases understanding, diversity of opinions and perspective. I find the intellect, advice,opinion, attitude of some EIEs as very enlighting, though, not in the most usual way. Just as somebody else said in here once, conflictors can shine like diamonds.

I was just thinking in the wisdom of lovely Guava.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah, like Nietzsche

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIEs have also good grasp of Ne, but its unvalued. Though, they use it by default too. In this sense I must distinct bright EIEs that show me ways that I've never considered myself or simply a very different perspective. In this sense I value their opinion a lot. Without them I wouldnt have a very important piece of reality that increases understanding, diversity of opinions and perspective. I find the intellect, advice,opinion, attitude of some EIEs as very enlighting, though, not in the most usual way. Just as somebody else said in here once, conflictors can shine like diamonds.

I was just thinking in the wisdom of lovely Guava.
    Very true! I’ve found LIIs to be very helpful for me and have even found some attractive (both platonically or otherwise), even if things never quite work out between us. Of course there are also some that repulse me immediately. But conflictors can be very attractive or helpful, yes.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚