Results 1,161 to 1,171 of 1171

Thread: Possible Enneagram types of forum members

TIM
    LSx 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am ennegran 8 probably 7 wing sx/so or so/sx.. leaning more towards the sx first based on Beatrice Chestnut's writing.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    636 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smilex View Post
    Thank you for the interest both of you show in what little I can offer on the matter.

If you care, I'd like to clarify though. What happened before was an interaction where Hotel was questioning my individual statements. To follow up on this, Adam had a personal negative reaction to my statements which motivated him to correct me with an example.

FIrst of all, he exhibited a clear rational behaviour trait and when comparing the style he did this I find it strongly likely that Adam has EJ temperament. Adam didn't see my words as an attack but gaged my words as non-threatening, despite the implicit questioning and skepticism. High -Ni ENTjs more likely would have continued the argument whereas Adam didn't see a reason to fight, rather he continued with a little bit of self-effacing comedy.

I think Kill noticed well that Adam doesn't really look for the leader position in his behaviour. I think Fard read my comments more accurately. I think both of you are some of the smarter individuals on the forum so I'm not intending to have a long argument with either one of you, I have nothing to gain from that.

But as for Adam, I think I and him have a mental structure that is reasonably close to that of each other. His life experience is not mine and as such he has a confidence in practical skills which is far above mine, I have more warlike instincts as I was brought up in a more or less beta family. He claims he's ENTj, I have little enough reason to fight this self-image. People who are strong Te-types can have close to equal strength in Ni as well as Si. As such I find the border between ESTj and ENTj situational and ephemeral - the argument over whether someone who is Ej-Te is ESTj or ENTj is mostly pointless to me. When they use Ni, they seem like ENTj because they assume that structure and Adam sometimes does this, certainly when he's talking about economy in the chat. His current avatar pic certainly looks more Si than Ni. Which one is more accurate, I don't give a rat's ass. In the end, by exerting his own will-power he can focus on either Ni or Si and appear either to prove any argument 'right' or 'wrong' so this is not a fight anyone but Adam can win.

So in the most pleasant of senses, fuck yourselves all.
    Really, the dopamine flush will make you feel better and you'll forget about Adam.
    @Smilex, I know a bunch of LSE's (both male and female - I have a great ESTj friend and have worked with multiple ESTj's and both my mother and sister are ESTj's, and I have also worked with many ENTj's), and to me, while I wanted to believe that you are ENTj because you wrote the best inter-type descriptions that I have read from an ENTj's perspective, I do clearly get ESTj vibes from you. Your Si is just too strong. And your sense of humor is really ESTj.

It's funny, though. It's easy to tell that you are a Te-dom.

Sorry to hear that you were raised in Beta. I was raised in Delta, which presented many problems, but not nearly as many as I imagine you experienced.

As for not looking for a leader position, it's true. I normally take a very hands-off position in everything because it gives people free-rein to express themselves originally, and I really like it when people do that. However, if there is something that strongly affects me or offers an opportunity for real profit, I step up and do try to take control of the situation.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 04-12-2019 at 09:11 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    636 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    I am ennegran 8 probably 7 wing sx/so or so/sx.. leaning more towards the sx first based on Beatrice Chestnut's writing.
    So you feel like a boiling cauldron all the time, or maybe a lava flow that is black on the outside, red hot on the inside, and constantly cracking to let out the superheated energy?

TIM
    LSx 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    So you feel like a boiling cauldron all the time, or maybe a lava flow that is black on the outside, red hot on the inside, and constantly cracking to let out the superheated energy?
    Wat

I guess I have days like that sometimes? Lol

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Smilex, I know a bunch of LSE's (both male and female - I have a great ESTj friend and have worked with multiple ESTj's and both my mother and sister are ESTj's, and I have also worked with many ENTj's), and to me, while I wanted to believe that you are ENTj because you wrote the best inter-type descriptions that I have read from an ENTj's perspective, I do clearly get ESTj vibes from you. Your Si is just too strong. And your sense of humor is really ESTj.

It's funny, though. It's easy to tell that you are a Te-dom.

Sorry to hear that you were raised in Beta. I was raised in Delta, which presented many problems, but not nearly as many as I imagine you experienced.

As for not looking for a leader position, it's true. I normally take a very hands-off position in everything because it gives people free-rein to express themselves originally, and I really like it when people do that. However, if there is something that strongly affects me or offers an opportunity for real profit, I step up and do try to take control of the situation.
    If you read my old stuff, you'll note I've changed. I was ENTj when I wrote them.

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam, this is just like John Lennon in early Beatles days. You'll see...

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTortilla View Post
    @Adam, this is just like John Lennon in early Beatles days. You'll see...
    What type was Sir Lennon the Great?
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    What type was Sir Lennon the Great?
    I believe him to have been an LIE (Creative type, and sx/so). I’ve seen him typed LIE by others but usually I see people typing him as some kind of NF. If you know a lot about him on a detailed level you’ll know LIE is right on. ;-)

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTortilla View Post
    I believe him to have been an LIE (Creative type, and sx/so). I’ve seen him typed LIE by others but usually I see people typing him as some kind of NF. If you know a lot about him on a detailed level you’ll know LIE is right on. ;-)
    Haha I don't know much about him, never been a big fan of The Beatles.
    oh also idk if you saw but I dm'd you
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Haha I don't know much about him, never been a big fan of The Beatles.
    oh also idk if you saw but I dm'd you
    Re the dm, no I’ll check.

Re not a big fan... *GASP/CHOKE*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post

By the way I've got socionics typing mastered, too...
    Debatable.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930