Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Enneagram types of forum members

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If he wasn't so dry I would force him to enlist in the IxFp army zomg.

D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    If he wasn't so dry I would force him to enlist in the IxFp army zomg.

dude ur pic's not showing up. it's a little white box with a red x in it.

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your computer is fail, zomg:

D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rmcnew : 1w2

Bionicgoat : 9w8
    Kristiina : 3w4
    Cracka : Could be a Two

Herzy : 7w8
    Joy : Could be a Three, Seven or Eight
    Salawa : 5w4
    UDP : Three - yes, definitely. I was thinking One, but I've been reading about the One, and it seems a bit off. Likewise, he doesn't exhibit the air of a Six. However, Three fits perfectly

Niffweed17 : 5w6
    Loki : 4w5
    Chopin : Could be anything, to be honest. Probably from the Positive/ist triad or whatever it's called

Tcaud : 5w6
    Jessica129 : I have no idea
    Hitta : Five is probable; what wing I don't yet know
    Minde : 1w9

Expat : Could be a 1w9 or an 8w9 IMO. I find it hard to see him as a Six
    Pheadrus : Could actually be a 6w5. Also 5w6
    Implied : 6w5 I have no qualms with

FDG : 7w8
    Liveandletlive : Seven, could have either wing

Discojoe : Mystery to me, like his socionics type
    Ezra : 8w7, near balanced with 8w9

Rick : Why not Seven?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    Psh if I am an E3 then I am absoulutely the worst E3 ever. Look how unadmired I am in this thread, the thread of the forum members you want to meet: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ad.php?t=18660 Aimicable and admired? Is that what I seek to be? Absolutely not.
    Wow, you truly are in the shit. A Three with no popularity. Things can turn nasty at this point. Of course, as a Three, you will attempt to restrain your anger; people will laugh at you. It's primarily directed towards people in a condescending way; like you have the air of the upperhand. Threes play oneupmanship. How you argue is a perfect demonstration of a Three.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theMime. View Post
    I don't think Niffweed is a 4.

Possibly 5w4 tho.

I dunno. You'd have to ask him.
    Niffweed, I believe, thinks he's a 5w6. This makes complete sense when you talk to him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Niffweed, I believe, thinks he's a 5w6. This makes complete sense when you talk to him.
    if he thinks he's a 5w6 then I'm pretty sure he's a 5w6.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's too confrontational and conflict-seeking to be E5. He's clearly E4.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UDP : Three - yes, definitely. I was thinking One, but I've been reading about the One, and it seems a bit off. Likewise, he doesn't exhibit the air of a Six. However, Three fits perfectly
    Why? Because I want you to admire me deep down? I'm really hankering for it?

Wow, you truly are in the shit. A Three with no popularity. Things can turn nasty at this point. Of course, as a Three, you will attempt to restrain your anger; people will laugh at you. It's primarily directed towards people in a condescending way; like you have the air of the upperhand. Threes play oneupmanship. How you argue is a perfect demonstration of a Three.
    Do you ever grasp how moronic you come across?

There is no chance a three would go about displaying changing their type as I did. I was totally in your face, and you are still sucking my dick. Oh yes, I don't want people to laugh at me or think poorly of me. Every night before I go to bed I think about my PR on the forum, particularly with you Ezra. Do you realize how much time I try to make myself come off just the right way to you?

Also, after I pointed out your idiocy and bias, you rearranged your whole userlist thread.You want to talk about someone changing to appease the masses, once again we have our poster boy Ezra. "After talking with expat more, it is clear I'm ESFp". A few minutes later, you're ESTp again. What a load. Why do you even persist to talk about me? You obviously demonstrate a lack of understanding in terms of Te and Ti.

Oh wait - hahaha - , you got me. This is another one of your joke posts right? Shucks, you get me every time. It is entirely my fault for actually acknowledging your remarks about how you perceive me.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Creepy-bg

There is no chance a three would go about displaying changing their type as I did. I was totally in your face, and you are still sucking my dick. After I pointed out your idiocy and bias, you rearranged your whole userlist thread.

You want to talk about someone changing to appease the masses, once again we have our poster boy Ezra. "After talking with expat more, it is clear I'm ESFp". A few minutes later, you're ESTp again. What a load. Why do you even persist to talk about me? You obviously demonstrate a lack of understanding in terms of Te and Ti.

Oh wait - hahaha - , you got me. This is another one of your joke posts right? Shucks, you get me every time. It is entirely my fault for actually acknowledging your remarks about how you perceive me.
    HAHAHAHA! good stuff!

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean, seriously, folks - do you believe this to be true?
    Do people not remember at how pissed off I got at all these (edited out) arguments that people tossed at me after I dropped the LII idea?

Of course, as a Three, you will attempt to restrain your anger
    You don't seem to realize that when you make this assertion you proved yourself wrong. It's just like that thread, where you called me out on how I was getting along well to betas and INFps, and then a few posts later, you blasted me at how mean I am to betas and openly hate them. You argue whatever you can think of without even caring whether it is factual, or god forbid it is actually logically consistent.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    He's too confrontational and conflict-seeking to be E5. He's clearly E4.
    Fours aren't conflict-seeking.

There is no chance a three would go about displaying changing their type as I did. I was totally in your face, and you are still sucking my dick. Oh yes, I don't want people to laugh at me or think poorly of me. Every night before I go to bed I think about my PR on the forum, particularly with you Ezra. Do you realize how much time I try to make myself come off just the right way to you?
    LOL you are so funny when you get angry.

Also, after I pointed out your idiocy and bias, you rearranged your whole userlist thread.You want to talk about someone changing to appease the masses, once again we have our poster boy Ezra. "After talking with expat more, it is clear I'm ESFp". A few minutes later, you're ESTp again. What a load. Why do you even persist to talk about me? You obviously demonstrate a lack of understanding in terms of Te and Ti.
    Good insight.

You don't seem to realize that when you make this assertion you proved yourself wrong. It's just like that thread, where you called me out on how I was getting along well to betas and INFps, and then a few posts later, you blasted me at how mean I am to betas and openly hate them. You argue whatever you can think of without even caring whether it is factual, or god forbid it is actually logically consistent.
    Again, good insight.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fours aren't conflict-seeking.
    Yes they are. Shitfuck.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ezra you softbrains. UDP gets along with ACTUAL Betas, but he bashes them "in theory." That's the difference you were seeing.

And you were right.

And I'm ignoring Jesse because I don't want to hear his shit because my life is going well right now and I don't need it derailed by pointless forum debates

*plugs ears*

HMMMMMMMMMMM
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well it looks like you didn't do a very good job of ignoring the situation George. But that's ok. Your remark are something I will take into consideration.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes they are. Shitfuck.
    No. You are so totally wrong about the Enneatypes that it is unbelievable. You are not entitled to be so wrong. No one is. Not even the completely deluded ones are entitled to have so false views on reality.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    No. You are so totally wrong about the Enneatypes that it is unbelievable. You are not entitled to be so wrong. No one is. Not even the completely deluded ones are entitled to have so false views on reality.
    What the fuckshit is wrong with you ? You know, it's okay to be conflict-seeking, but not to make blind refutations.

You're just able to tell others they're wrong, not to explain why they are, because you're a total coward who's afraid of being wrong.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What the fuckshit is wrong with you?
    I'm fine, thank you. But your views on the Enneatypes are completely false, and that is a problem that simply must be corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    You know, it's okay to be conflict-seeking, but not to make blind refutations.
    I'm not sure exactly what your point is. But you must put that theory of yours in the garbage bag and destroy it once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    You're just able to tell others they're wrong, not to explain why they are, because you're a total coward who's afraid of being wrong.
    I have already told you what is wrong with your theory and the beliefs of yours that are a result of it. It is completely refuted by reality. The real types are not at all like you want them to be, and that you don't realize that fact is nothing but the result of your ignorance. You haven't studied the types enough, and the little you have studied them you have managed to misunderstand almost completely. So enough of that, will you. Stop believing the nonsense you are now believing and come to your senses.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's HILARIOUS seeing machintruc and Phaedrus argue.

Yes they are. Shitfuck.
    You seen Blue Velvet? You remind me of Frank.

Well it looks like you didn't do a very good job of ignoring the situation George. But that's ok. Your remark are something I will take into consideration.
    Ones, Threes and Sixes are sarcastic. But not Eights. Unlucky.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Currently thinking :

Rmcnew : 1

Bionicgoat : 2
    Kristiina : 2
    Cracka : 2

Herzy : 3
    Joy : 3
    Salawa : 3
    UDP : 3

Niffweed17 : 4
    Loki : 4
    Chopin : 4

Tcaud : 5
    Jessica129 : 5
    Hitta : 5
    Minde : 5

Expat : 6
    Pheadrus : 6
    Implied : 6

FDG : 7
    Liveandletlive : 7

Discojoe : 8
    Ezra : 8

Rick : 9
    Your typings make niffweed and Ashton seem like gods.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    Your typings make niffweed and Ashton seem like gods.
    And machintruc says that he believes in God ... ... Could there be a possible connection there ...?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not a single one of your 3's make sense, machintruc.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And Peter's a 6w5.
    SEE

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    Not a single one of your 3's make sense, machintruc.
    Then, I'd think they're really E3, because as you're E3, you're a liar.

Then, if you say that not a single of forum members I typed E3 make sense, it actually means that all of them are E3.

lolololol

EDIT: Even when you say you're Eight, you're actually Three. But it's cool, because Threes are cooler than Eights

just kidding

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ones, Threes and Sixes are sarcastic. But not Eights. Unlucky.
    No, its actually Fours, Fives, Sevens, and Nines.
    Get your facts straight.

No eight would ever make a comment about luck such as that, either. So you clearly are not E8

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: Are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemies? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I am not a great fool--you would have counted on it--so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

But Iocane comes from Australia, as everyone knows, and Australia is entirely peopled with criminals. And criminals are used to having people not trust them as you are not trusted by me so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. And you must have suspected I would've know the powder's origin so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

You've beaten my giant which means you're exceptionally strong, so you could've put the poison in your own goblet trusting on your strength to save you, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But, you've also bested my Spaniard, which means you must've studied--and in studying you must've learned that man is mortal, so you would've put the poison as far from yourself as possible, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, its actually Fours, Fives, Sevens, and Nines.
    Get your facts straight.

No eight would ever make a comment about luck such as that, either. So you clearly are not E8
    Shit!

THE SE HAS LANDED.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Expat's not S- at all!
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

weird

I wouldn't have picked 0 for seratonin for me. I suppose it's possible though.
    SEE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait a second, you think I'm a social instinct, Mac? Is that true?

UDP : 00+

I don't know this theory yet - so what does that mean you see me as? An E3 with a dominant Social variant?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shit!

THE anger isSuEs HAve LANDED.
    There, that's more like it.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know this theory yet - so what does that mean you see me as? An E3 with a dominant Social variant?
    LOL
    SEE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    There, that's more like it.
    E3's don't get angry!

Last edited by UDP; 05-08-2008 at 05:51 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Expat's not S- at all!
    Sorry, didn't know you knew Expat's internal levels of well-being. Did you get into him using the Magic Schoolbus?

It means you're a Three in his eyes. Threes allegedly have medium levels of serotonin and norepinephrine in the brain, and high levels of dopamine.

E3's don't get angry!
    They do now. They do because I'm saying they do. Remember, I have no logic. Hence, anything goes because I am god.

Thank you.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default New Enneagram Userlist

Made it just now. Find it here. I've justified nothing; this is merely a sketch. I'll do it properly when I can be bothered sometime.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra's stupid userlist
    machintruc : 6w5, 1w9, 8w9
    Fuckshit. I can't be any of these, simply because I have a low dopamine level. You pretty much type like a n00b.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think I'm a two.
    Change my self typing.

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast