Thread: Possible Enneagram types of forum members

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My lil' list of "unshakeable" e-typings (variants are less definite):

I know for sure is that @Shaebette is a sexual 4 through and through. Always in search of identity @Medusa exactly the same just more social. They're different in their wing behavior; Shaebette is a performer (3) - Medusa a researcher (5). @reverie is also a clear-cut 4, variant undecided.

@Andreas is very, very self-pres 9, self-typing: on point.

@User Name and @thehotelambush: classic cerebral sp 5s, @Viktor classic sexual counterphobic 6, @Director Abbie the perfect self-pres 1 much like @Resonare although he's more SX > SP.

As mentioned above @suedehead is in the sexual 3 vanity club with me, @niffer the sexual 8 dynamite (my favorite if I gotta be partial ).

Have a hard time seeing @hacim as something else than a self-pres 5 although 9 influences him a lot, too.
    Last edited by Chae; 07-20-2017 at 12:17 PM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

you are doing God's work Chae

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

@Viktor: Sp/Sx 6w7.
    Stronger CP Sx focus, but Contraflow and main concern are SP matters, like housing, fitness, etc.

@suedehead: Sx/Sp 4w3.
    Strong 3 wing. E4 Envy is strong in this one.

@Adam Strange could be 8w9.

@Hitta: 5w6 SO blindspot.
    Not sure yet whether Sx/Sp or Sp/Sx.

@reverie could be a Social 4w5.

Still a bit undecided regarding @Number 9 large, but I could see his Enneagram being like Viktor's.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you're interested, I consider myself a 5w4, Tritype 514 (or perhaps 513) where the 5 and the 1 are pretty strong. Wings are balanced, but I tend to be a little more introspective and individualistic compared to the average wing 6, that's why I think 5w4. @Chae: Yes I'm the classical 5 SP, I think SP/SX but I'm not sure.
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Stronger CP Sx focus, but Contraflow and main concern are SP matters, like housing, fitness, etc.

Still a bit undecided regarding @Number 9 large, but I could see his Enneagram being like Viktor's.
    Part of why he's counterphobic is because of his SX But I wouldn't exclude contraflow at all yes. cp6 is set though. 7-wing sounds good, he even parties hard like @Daddy Lessons

Suedehead is honestly surface >>> content just like me Keeping up appearances, what's hot and not, all 3 business. Attractiveness/esteem is the main theme, if you didn't hear us whine here and there you'd think we'd have no 4 bone in our bodies. Suede definitely has more 4-ness going on though while I am a borderline 3w2 I guess, that's not quite clear. But the fact is, 3 motivation is present: to be of worth. Envy and being different comes second.

Dunno about Hitta except SX/SP, Strange my friend has some 9 in his main type yep. 7-wing: no way! Adam likes his peace of mind to some degree.

Reverie may have some self-pres influence as well. Agreed with 5-wing, very suave.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Look at hiiim that's a 5 at work:

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    If you're interested, I consider myself a 5w4, Tritype 514 (or perhaps 513) where the 5 and the 1 are pretty strong. Wings are balanced, but I tend to be a little more introspective and individualistic compared to the average wing 6, that's why I think 5w4. @Chae: Yes I'm the classical 5 SP, I think SP/SX but I'm not sure.
    Yes, I'm always interested, keep it coming. What excludes the 6-wing? 513 over 514, unless you say ok I really want to pursue authenticity more. Depends on how idiosyncratic you estimate yourself to be, SP/SX of course contributes to that. SP/SO isn't entirely off the table, @Medusa do you have an idea?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If you don't mind I could use some support to settle my wing actually

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Chae: Actually, I still can't decide between 4 and 6. I'm more inclined toward 5w4 because I'm never anxious and stress has very little effect on me. Also, I love arts (especially music and poetry) and one of my best (and few) ways to express emotions is by writing poems. I don't want to be extravagant at all costs, it's just that people think I'm a bit weird, I don't know why. Maybe for my interests. How do you distinguish between a SP/SX and a SP/SO?

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i'm an unhealthy sp/so 9w1 who copes with the cruel realities of life by watching japanese cartoons, daydreaming and eating tasty food

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Why am I contraflow? What foes that even mean more specifically? I just moved to a new flat ofcourse I'm docusing on housing, and I've told you a billion times I don't care about health, I work out to look better. And then you will answer that everyone wants to look better, well, fuck you. You need to answer my PMs so you can get to know the real me
    Note that I didn't say health, I said fitness. To look better and be stronger, whatever. Sure, your SP instinct is not valuing. I suppose you get the impression I am pegging you as someone who values SP + things, which again is not necessarily the same thing. There's the and the version of SP, and you are pretty much the latter imo.

Anyway, this is just my impression, take it or leave it. If you want to know what Sp/Sx contraflow is like, just check the Sp/Sx thread.

The fact that you get so upset over me suggesting you could be SP first shows that I hit a nerve there. You probably care more about SP than you'd like to admit to yourself.
    Our first instinct is a touchy subject, so. The second instinct has more lee-way and is less self-conscious. That's how it is often more exhibitionistic in a sense. And that's why many people self-type as their second instinct being first. (Another case in point: @suedehead self-typing as Sp/So even though he's rather obviously Sx/Sp.)

P.S: Your taste in movies is very Sp/Sx btw. The horror movie you watched recently, forgot the name... Sp/Sx AF.
    P.P.S: Alright, I guess you are upset that I type you as something you don't self-type as? Sorry. I'm just voicing my thoughts here. Maybe I should stop doing that. I thought it would be okay since Chae did it and no one really complained... ^^'
    Last edited by Olimpia; 07-20-2017 at 11:43 AM.

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    i'm an unhealthy sp/so 9w1 who copes with the cruel realities of life by watching japanese cartoons and eating tasty food
    9 fix confirmed.

Btw, I do a similar thing when I am unhealthy. Fellow synflow 9 fix and 4 core here.
    Last edited by Olimpia; 07-20-2017 at 11:42 AM.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    If you don't mind I could use some support to settle my wing actually
    So far, 3w4 makes more sense to me than w2.

I am assuming you can relate to the w2 because of your strong .
    But I don't see it truly being part of your inner makeup.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

viktor: 6w7
    adam: 9w1, no reactivity here
    Hitta: 9w8 (or 5, but I don't really see the self-withholding, "wall") edit: i change my mind, I think 5w6 with a 9 fix.
    reverie: 9, no reactivity here

suede: 3w4

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    adam: 9w1
    Hitta: 9w8 (or 5)
    reverie: 9
    I'd agree with @reverie being possibly 9 core. Her 9 fix is certainly quite strong.
    I'd say she is either 4 or 9 core, 496 or 946 tritype.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I still think suede is 4w3.

He isn't trying to impress anyone like a 3.

He is very self-contained, withdrawn. Focuses all the time on how much he is flawed, on how other people have the kind of looks he wished he had, etc etc.
    That's classic unhealthy SX 4(w3) problems, imo.

If he was a classic unhealthy 3, he'd be deceiving others about how great and successful he is. He'd hide his deficiencies and self-loathing thoughts. He'd present a mask of success.
    He fits the unhealthy 4 traits much more than the unhealthy 3 ones.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    adam: 9w1, no reactivity here
    Hitta: 9w8 (or 5, but I don't really see the self-withholding, "wall")
    reverie: 9, no reactivity here

suede: 3w4
    Lol, you guys haven't seen me IRL. This forum is a time-out on the playground where there is nothing to get excited about.
    For the record, I spent a lot of time talking with Narc, who was LIE e8w9, and I noticed that he was a lot slower to anger than I am, but he would hold onto his anger for a lot longer than I would.

I remember a time when I was working as an employee, and my boss came into my office and said the company president had a problem with my work. I said Let's go talk to him about this right now, and was halfway out the door when he said, "No, no", and I instantly realized my boss was bullshitting me to try to control me.

Let me just add that I spend a huge amount of time and energy damping down my impulsive anger reactions, because they scare people and make them doubt my ability to lead fairly. High energy is fine, but instant reactive anger causes the best people to leave, and I need to create an environment where people feel secure enough to take risks, or the company will be out-competed by places with the best business practices.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 07-20-2017 at 12:23 PM.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Lol, you guys haven't seen me IRL. This forum is a time-out on the playground where there is nothing to get excited about.
    For the record, I spent a lot of time talking with Narc, who was LIE e8w9, and I noticed that he was a lot slower to anger than I am, but he would hold onto his anger for a lot longer than I would.

I remember a time when I was working as an employee, and my boss came into my office and said the company president had a problem with my work. I said Let's go talk to him about this right now, and was halfway out the door when he said, "No, no", and I instantly realized my boss was bullshitting me to try to control me.
    I don't really know Narc. Anyhow, basing all ideas and understanding of 8w9-ness on his behaviour is not really helpful. He is just one specimen of his type, or he might even have been a mistyped 9w8 or CP 6 with an 8 fix (just saying it is a possibility).

I know of another LIE who is very similar to you, and who also used to self-type as 8w7. I am assuming it is the Se HA that relates to the w7. He eventually admitted to not being much w7. 8w7 are the kinds of people who do crazy impulsive stuff. Bungee-jumping. Getting into a fist fight for no good reason, just to blow-off some steam. 8w9 is more calculated, more internally calm most of the time and more co-operative (when reasonably healthy). (One typing problem is the fact that an unhealthy 8w9 may start to act more like an 8w7, losing their calm more often, etc.)

Anyway, I guess we don't really know the "whole" you, but the kind of person you are on this forum does have a 9 somewhere. I don't think you are 9 core, that is too much. But 8w9 makes more sense to me, personally.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    i'm an unhealthy sp/so 9w1 who copes with the cruel realities of life by watching japanese cartoons, daydreaming and eating tasty food
    Tadah, there is your disintegrated self

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Chae: Actually, I still can't decide between 4 and 6. I'm more inclined toward 5w4 because I'm never anxious and stress has very little effect on me. Also, I love arts (especially music and poetry) and one of my best (and few) ways to express emotions is by writing poems. I don't want to be extravagant at all costs, it's just that people think I'm a bit weird, I don't know why. Maybe for my interests. How do you distinguish between a SP/SX and a SP/SO?
    That was quick, 4-wing it is, or 4-fix at least. Good! Look at the blind spot of the two stackings. SP/SX is terribly awkward with global or affiliative matters, preferring to stay in their castle as the SP 5 is actually called. SP/SO will be the person who deems intimacy and intense bonding as a hassle that threatens their SP cozy zone. SP/SX has less relationship issues due to their healthy SX, SP/SO has less community issues due to healthy SO secondary.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't really know Narc. Anyhow, basing all ideas and understanding of 8w9-ness on his behaviour is not really helpful. He is just one specimen of his type, or he might even have been a mistyped 9w8 or CP 6 with an 8 fix (just saying it is a possibility).

I know of another LIE who is very similar to you, and who also used to self-type as 8w7. I am assuming it is the Se HA that relates to the w7. He eventually admitted to not being much w7. 8w7 are the kinds of people who do crazy impulsive stuff. Bungee-jumping. Getting into a fist fight for no good reason, just to blow-off some steam. 8w9 is more calculated, more internally calm most of the time and more co-operative (when reasonably healthy). (One typing problem is the fact that an unhealthy 8w9 may start to act more like an 8w7, losing their calm more often, etc.)

Anyway, I guess we don't really know the "whole" you, but the kind of person you are on this forum does have a 9 somewhere. I don't think you are 9 core, that is too much. But 8w9 makes more sense to me, personally.
    I've gotten into several fist fights, but not recently. Although I came pretty close with an ILI two years ago.
    A fist fight is where someone pisses you off so much that you just go for them without thinking about getting a more effective weapon than fists, in order to destroy them utterly. Blind rage made actionable. How 8w7 is that?

I've learned to act calm, but at my core, there's nothing calm about me. I've merely found that I'm more effective when I channel that energy into carefully measured questions aimed at getting the optimum solution.

To be perfectly candid, when I do suppress my anger and act calm, I feel kind of wobbly, like I'm on uncertain ground, but it seems to work. When we encounter a problem, as we did yesterday where it looked like a supplier lied to us about a product's capabilities and I stayed calm, the guys kind of gathered around and found a solution themselves. It is both heart-warming and surprising on some level.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 07-20-2017 at 12:47 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@reverie can't be a 9 core, look what she's written to me earlier in the thread, everything revolves around this:

Quote Originally Posted by willowglass View Post
    Hm. I don't know, Chae. It's hard for me to say. Honestly, I have 3 kids under 10 and I used to spend a lot of time thinking, and I felt more in touch with myself then. Now my life is such a whirlwind that I feel like I'm constantly going and I don't have time to stop and think, which has left me a bit more blinded than I used to be.

I get worked up now-a-days mainly when I don't feel like I'm being listened to or harassed, just because of where I'm at in my life right now. It's really annoying when someone tells you they want another popsicle 50 times in a row and they won't listen when you say no, for example. Yeah, and I get really mad and it puts me in a horrible mood.

I used to be more focused on other things, like I had a huge complex about being called weird. I guess I still do, but it doesn't cut as deep as it used to. Everyone I know basically thinks I'm weird. I felt really ostracized as a child because I was weird. My mom acted like anything weird was bad. I was a pretty morbid child. And it made me cautious about making friends because I didn't feel acceptable or that something was wrong with me.It kind of makes me think I could be a social 4.

I changed my image when I was 17 and tried to be someone else. Someone more normal. I started dressing more normal. I hate nursing, but I changed my major to nursing when what I really wanted to major in was something like mythology or literature. It took a while to run its course, but now typology has kind of given me an identity crisis. I've been trying to just be myself lately, but I feel like who I am is flawed. I'm really apprehensive about being a disappointment. I don't like when people expect things of me because I feel like I'm going to let them down. I tend to crack under pressure. It gives me a lot of anxiety. And I can't take it when I think people hate me. When they do, I feel like I have to fix it. I could never be famous. I wouldn't be able to handle the criticism.
    4! Par! Excellence!

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Medusa @Adam Strange we look at motivation in enneagram, not behavior as a primary indicator. "Crazy impulsive" can be attributed to many types, in fact, it's more of an instinct thing (SX ).

We need to find a core belief that describes the person's essence (guess why typing is so damn hard).
    But let's see, are you motivated by the compulsion that you must protect yourself by being in control Adam?

For the wing: would you either seek out what makes you satisfied or what doesn't disturb you?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I still think suede is 4w3.

He isn't trying to impress anyone like a 3.

He is very self-contained, withdrawn. Focuses all the time on how much he is flawed, on how other people have the kind of looks he wished he had, etc etc.
    That's classic unhealthy SX 4(w3) problems, imo.

If he was a classic unhealthy 3, he'd be deceiving others about how great and successful he is. He'd hide his deficiencies and self-loathing thoughts. He'd present a mask of success.
    He fits the unhealthy 4 traits much more than the unhealthy 3 ones.
    Hmm Withdrawal is more of a sign for SO last and reclusive triad so that's vague, self-loathing/unveiling one's shortcomings/wanting to be someone else is 4 though that is right. Did you observe any integration that could give us a clue, would he be healthier as a part-time 6 or 1?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So far, 3w4 makes more sense to me than w2.

I am assuming you can relate to the w2 because of your strong .
    But I don't see it truly being part of your inner makeup.
    Thank you!

Can't see how truly relates to 2 instead of , I rather sense how it ties to 4 a tad more actually. Inner makeup... gosh that's deep I wanna know what else is there.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Shut your cocksucker mouth and talk to me one on one. Don't you dare talk about me as if you know me, you haven't earned that yet. You should ask my girlfriend how sexual I am. I swear to god if I got my hands on you I would lick your clit so hard you'd girlcum all over my beard, just to teach you a lesson about talking about things you know nothing about. I'm gonna go on with my day, and tonight we will talk things through, and don't ignore me
    ^^^ ye see what I meant y'all Classic case, here is one exhibit

Bianca del Rio saves and seizes the moment to distract from SO last

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Shut your cocksucker mouth and talk to me one on one. Don't you dare talk about me as if you know me, you haven't earned that yet. You should ask my girlfriend how sexual I am. I swear to god if I got my hands on you I would lick your clit so hard you'd girlcum all over my beard, just to teach you a lesson about talking about things you know nothing about. I'm gonna go on with my day, and tonight we will talk things through, and don't ignore me

I still think this is pretty contraflow, haha. Contraflow + 8 fix + CP 6ness + . And Sx + SO blindspot ofc.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Interesting, imo on the internet Narc gets angry and rude way quicker than you - you never do, much less than other people here : )? . But it's true we don't know you and can't tell how quickly you are to anger irl. I'm for example very choleric internally, but I act (outwardly, as in what I actually show or if you want to call it fake) much more diplomatic and polite and am very seldom flat out rude to strangers (I simply ignore them if I don't like them lol). It's not appropriate to have screaming meltdowns in public, besides that people see you as trashy. Here I can be as angry as I really am, it's cathartic. So internet annonymity can be very decieving - most people are way ruder on the internet and you are apparently much nicer : ).

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Chae: Pretty much 5w4 (514) SP/SX. Thank you.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

@reverie can't be a 9 core, look what she's written to me earlier in the thread, everything revolves around this:

4! Par! Excellence!
    Okay yes, 496 it is then.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Okay yes, 496 it is then.
    Yes, good arrangement, 6 fix should be it. So/Sx?

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    new List additions:

Chae: 2w3 so/sp
    Fay: 9w1 sp/sx
    I've just noticed this... I could see the 9w1, but sp first?

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Yes, good arrangement, 6 fix should be it. So/Sx?
    Yes, I find So/Sx quite likely.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I still think this is pretty contraflow, haha. Contraflow + 8 fix + CP 6ness + . And Sx + SO blindspot ofc.
    My my. This combination is like a metaphorical...

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Chae: Pretty much 5w4 (514) SP/SX. Thank you.
    Welcome welcome! The 5 curiosity is satisfied? Or should we determine the tritype wings as well

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Lessons View Post
    Somehow I have this talent of inducing popcorn-eating-worthy moments.

Maybe I should become an actor?

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Lessons View Post

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Actually, in this scenario Viktor is the entertaining actor, and I am the Director or Scriptwriter who made him act upset.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

#MedusaDomination

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome welcome! The 5 curiosity is satisfied? Or should we determine the tritype wings as well
    I actually never thought about that. But I don want to bother you. I'm going to research and to find out by myself, I'll let you know soon.