Thread: Instagram activity by instinct stacking

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Instagram activity by instinct stacking

Sp/So: landscape, pet and food photography, barely any pictures of themselves
    Last edited by Averroes; 04-15-2023 at 06:00 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What i find is 3-fix makes a person more likely to treat the page as if they are marketing themselves/their lives in some way.. combinations of branding themselves (SO), thirst-trapping (SX), showing off lifestyle (SP) etc.
    2 and 4 fix make more likely to treat the page as just a collection of photos, maybe for 2 fix it gives effect of a scrapbook collection of people and places they care about and 4 fix is being edgy or whatever.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3w4 fix: Pretentious flexing and thirst traps with hints of intense sentimentality and severe mental illness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reminds me of when I was navigating through the algorithm jungle. Have you ever tried using GetLikes? I stumbled upon it during my social media experiments, and it surprisingly helped me amplify my posts authentically. It's like giving your instincts a boost.
    Last edited by ThomasWalsh; 03-05-2024 at 09:06 AM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ya won't find many Sp/Sx folks on that as it (and our modern age in general) overvalues So.

I'll go further and argue that "So" is overwhelmingly Feminine and only time and eras where the feminine is able to attain inordinate amounts of status and power are when it actually starts to matter briefly before a civilization/culture gets wollymopped into compliance with basic biology and how men and the societies they enable will follow this rather haunting quote from a Video Game of all things.

"You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand it"

I'm not hating or knocking on the feminine, but I am saying that when the shit hits the fan it is the masculine that gets to decide what happens next and how that new "order" is gonna operate. The true "masculine" is all about imposing order upon chaos. Women/the Feminine adapts to that and tries to bring out the best in said men, but they don't establish the baseline. Men do by the fundamental fact that they are the agents who establish order at the most fundamental level especially because that work inevitably involves violence.

Men kill. Men fight, do violence, go to war, etc. Men establish the perimeter that defines "Us" from "Them" and everyone else is very happy they embrace all the consequences of that behavior. Only in times such as our own where every enemy is seemingly defeated and plenty so abundant that even dumb fucks who think they can take a potted plant (without removing the pot BTW) and stick into a half an inch of soil will beget a horizon spawning field of grain could ever hope to manage to survive into adulthood!!!

Our current world has placed the So instinct as the ultimate good and done all it can to ensure those who do not follow the faith of So get fucked over as hard as possible. I am confident they will regret this course of action.