Hybrid View

TIM
    ESI 7 9 4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Hm... enneagram covers motivations primarily. Do you relate to 7's pain avoidance and future planning focus, i.e. not living in the moment but hunting opportunities not to miss out?
    I was just writing about how I don't think in order to meditate you need to be present, you can meditate in the future for the future, to shape what you want to be a reality, and that it doesn't mean you're unhappy because you aren't living in the moment - you're happy because you have a mental frame work for your plans and that is okay. So yes. Also I flee at any sort of negativity and try to repress any sort of pain. When I am in pain I stress because then I don't have control of what my mind wanted to do.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    I was just writing about how I don't think in order to meditate you need to be present, you can meditate in the future for the future, to shape what you want to be a reality, and that it doesn't mean you're unhappy because you aren't living in the moment - you're happy because you have a mental frame work for your plans and that is okay. So yes. Also I flee at any sort of negativity and try to repress any sort of pain. When I am in pain I stress because then I don't have control of what my mind wanted to do.
    Yep. There you go! Completely nailed it and even gave me more than I needed. 792 or 729 tritype? Is being needed more important than being in harmony with the surrounding/everybody, or vice versa?

TIM
    ESI 7 9 4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep. There you go! Completely nailed it and even gave me more than I needed. 792 or 729 tritype? Is being needed more important than being in harmony with the surrounding/everybody, or vice versa?
    Harmony is definitely more important. I am actually afraid of being needed.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Harmony is definitely more important. I am actually afraid of being needed.
    Ok, 79x. Why is it that you're afraid? That doesn't match 2 so you might be a 3 or 4 in the heart triad instead. Do you resonate more with avoiding failure (3) or being afraid of not being authentic (4)?

TIM
    ESI 7 9 4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, 79x. Why is it that you're afraid? That doesn't match 2 so you might be a 3 or 4 in the heart triad instead. Do you resonate more with avoiding failure (3) or being afraid of not being authentic (4)?
    Thanks for all of the time you are taking to help type me! I had a feeling if I asked you and Reso things would fall in to place. Hmmm. That's a hard question. Because I avoid everything I think I can't do the best or do well at all. I get an analysis paralysis and nothing happens. But I am also very concerned about always being myself. I resonate with both of those equally hmmm...

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thanks for all of the time you are taking to help type me! I had a feeling if I asked you and Reso things would fall in to place. Hmmm. That's a hard question. Because I avoid everything I think I can't do the best or do well at all. I get an analysis paralysis and nothing happens. But I am also very concerned about always being myself. I resonate with both of those equally hmmm...
    Anytime! You actually have a preference: That points more toward 4 in your tritype, 3 has no analysis paralysis, it just acts. 794 (The Gentle Spirit) really seems like a good shot what do you think!

TIM
    ESI 7 9 4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anytime! You actually have a preference: That points more toward 4 in your tritype, 3 has no analysis paralysis, it just acts. 794 (The Gentle Spirit) really seems like a good shot what do you think!
    The Gentle Spirit is actually what people have called me to describe me in-person (without knowledge of enneagram). I like that I think it works! My tarot card significator is also The Sun.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What else I observed recently. Singularity has some great cp6 energy, I can inexplainably feel that in my toes. What a badass.